Clubplanet Nightlife Community

'Snowstorm': Bigger dissappointment than a Junior V. set or a bunch of hype like PVD?

Originally posted by cazz926:

Just asking.

i like the analogy

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

i love drama

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Damn, you complain a lot girl... if it ain't DT you just ain't satisfied are you?

Thats poppycock! I love plenty of DJ's, I'm just trying to get a sense of the level of dissappointmet/hype that the folks are feelong due to this 'storm'

i love drama

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

i think you meant to say sasha... BORING.

haha! just kidding. well, he is actually VERY inconsistent. not like the man digweed.

trying to be objective as possible here (but in the end, it is still my humble opinion)...

PVD - talented producer, remixer, above average mixer, knows how to work a crowd (prolly the best), the best at what he does. some call him cheezy, i don't. love his uplifting and energetic style... music doesn't have to be deep, dark and depressing to be good. enough said!

although i loved his last 3 visits to twilo...i will admit, he needs to get some new records. i still love it when he drops his own tracks like another way and tell me why. if you were at the last PVD, you will know that 99.9% of the people loved it as well.

you know what i think is even more CHEEZY??? people who go out of their way to criticize other djs *wink* cwm30.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." - Old Sage Twilo

A-M-E-N !

Originally posted by k_car:

i think you meant to say sasha... BORING.

haha! just kidding. well, he is actually VERY inconsistent. not like the man digweed.

trying to be objective as possible here (but in the end, it is still my humble opinion)...

PVD - talented producer, remixer, above average mixer, knows how to work a crowd (prolly the best), the best at what he does. some call him cheezy, i don't. love his uplifting and energetic style... music doesn't have to be deep, dark and depressing to be good. enough said!

although i loved his last 3 visits to twilo...i will admit, he needs to get some new records. i still love it when he drops his own tracks like another way and tell me why. if you were at the last PVD, you will know that 99.9% of the people loved it as well.

you know what i think is even more CHEEZY??? people who go out of their way to criticize other djs *wink* cwm30.gif