Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I WONDER WHO IS THE OLDEST CLUBBER HERE?

Originally posted by djfabioc:

1- WHEN WAS THE FIRST TIME IN A DANCE CLUB?(INCLUDING YOUR AGE WHEN YOU FISRT WENT)

2-HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEING CLUBBING? (I DON'T MEAN EVERY WEEKEND)

OK, NOW LETS SEE! cwm18.gif

Everyone should know by now I'm the oldest here...

1) first time clubbing: class HS trip to Bermuda 1976 -- yeah...that's right, I was 18!

2) Been clubbing ever since, but only go now to analyze the vibes...SF/EXIT/TWILO next.

cwm11.gif

------------------

"Those who know, don't tell. Those who tell, don't know."

1. First time in a club was when I was 15 in 1986 at Club Underground.

2. I've been clubbing for 15 years. God that sounds sooo bad!! hehe cwm4.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” - Samuel Butler

boobielogo2.jpg

Thorin Aiello: 29

Starting Clubbing in 1988 (Limelight / Red Zone / etc.)

hear is where my crazy life brought me so far........"trance/rock dj @ 18, fast-food chef @ 19, rest manager @ 21 / promoter @ 22 / promotional manager @ 25 / graphic designer @ 27/ travel agent @ 01"

its been a busy 14 years!!!!

peace

ta

Originally posted by ancientskewl:

Originally posted by djfabioc:

1- WHEN WAS THE FIRST TIME IN A DANCE CLUB?(INCLUDING YOUR AGE WHEN YOU FISRT WENT)

2-HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEING CLUBBING? (I DON'T MEAN EVERY WEEKEND)

OK, NOW LETS SEE! cwm18.gif

Everyone should know by now I'm the oldest here...

1) first time clubbing: class HS trip to Bermuda 1976 -- yeah...that's right, I was 18!

2) Been clubbing ever since, but only go now to analyze the vibes...SF/EXIT/TWILO next.

LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A WINNER, 25 YEARS THAT'S A LONG TIME, SO FAR YOU ARE OLDEST CLUBBER HERE, I BET A LOT PEOPLE FOUND OUT COUPLE YEARS AGO WHAT DANCE MUSIC IS REALLY ABOUT, THANKS ALL NEW and OLD DJ'S, PRODUCERS AND ARTISTS THIS WAS MADE POSSIBLE cwm11.gif

[This message has been edited by djfabioc (edited 03-06-2001).]

Originally posted by paristexas:

My first club - back in 1988 - a teenybopper haven in dallas, texas called monopolies. (it was next to a chip n dales) - I'll never forget it - the first time I heard "safety dance" by men w/o hats - GOD!! i was innocent!!

Safety Dance!!! LOL!!! Bringing back memories!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

I was 13 I think and they played stuff like George Michael or whatever was popular at the time; basically the type of music you'd expect to hear at a school dance.

My first "real" club was the Limelight. I went for my 19th birthday, in 94. It was the night the Rangers won the World Cup, and we wound up hanging out with some guys from the other team. Then we went to this weird afterhours place that was some bizarre underground drug den. Headed over to Washington Square, passed out in the park for a few hours, then headed back to LI- all in all it was a very unusual experience.

First clubs: Red Zone, Danceteria. Then i moved into Limelight(Disco 2000) then to Palladium and USA. Nowadays i go to Subliminal @ Centro-Fly now and then when i feel like dancing..

------------------

"Wherever you go, there you are."

First time I ever went to a club I was 16/17yrs old(1990) I went to Emerald City and Cafe Society here in NYC a few times, then stopped going except to a few cheesey places in NJ where I grew up.

I got dragged back into it during Big Roxy Fridays in 98. Where it was Fri Roxy and Sat Factory every weekend. Did the South Beach thing too. Now I tend lean more towards the trendy upscale type places, but still find myself ending up at SF from time to time.