Clubplanet Nightlife Community

y does my sig keep changing?

my sig keeps changing from a simple pacman cartoon to this weird advertisement. does anyone know why this would happen?

------------------

pacman.gif

Computer games dont affect kids. I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music.

i havent seen it either cwm6.gif ... try to delete the sig from your profile and replace it...

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

this is so weird.

------------------

pacman.gif

Computer games dont affect kids. I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music.

Originally posted by drfunk:

this is so weird.

Maybe they dont want something from their site associated with that played out wack ass quote.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places, I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

how can i move the image?

------------------

pacman.gif

gravity, that wasnt very nice. im not sure why u have such hostility. do u have stock in xoom or r u just having a bad day? i thought the point of this board was to share ideas and thoughts with one another, not bash people for expressing themselves. while i am a fan of exchanging witty banter, it thought your comment was uncalled for and unprovoked. i dont have as many posts as u and i definately dont know as many of our boardmates. im just a guy new to nyc who likes to listen music and meet new people. comments like those only take away from the plur of this site. im disappointed.

------------------

pacman.gif

comments like those only take away from the plur of this site. im disappointed.

roflmaoooooooo.. hun.. seriously i think the ~*P*L*U*R*~ died along time ago on this site.. i guess you will have to just live and learn..

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

gravity, that wasnt very nice. im not sure why u have such hostility. do u have stock in xoom or r u just having a bad day? i thought the point of this board was to share ideas and thoughts with one another, not bash people for expressing themselves. while i am a fan of exchanging witty banter, it thought your comment was uncalled for and unprovoked. i dont have as many posts as u and i definately dont know as many of our boardmates. im just a guy new to nyc who likes to listen music and meet new people. comments like those only take away from the plur of this site. im disappointed.

1) XOOM is not a public company, so owning stock in the company would be pretty unlikely as I am not an insider.

2) I had a great day...the market rallied and there was much $$$ to be made.

3) This has nothing to do with # of posts or anything...I (as you should) should say whatever is on your mind...

4) I made that comment because the quote in your sig is played the fuck out...end of story.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

hey fair enough. now that i understand the rules, i can play mean too!

------------------

pacman.gif

Try this:

-right click on the image on the xoom site, go to "save picture as" and save it to a floppy in your A drive

-upload from the floppy to a post here on the board as an attachment. I like to save my gifs here at clubplanet because if you have them elsewhere and that site is having problems, your gif won't show.

-open the attachment you uploaded to the post and right click on the image. It should now have a clubplanet URL.

-copy that addy and use it between the and

**the only problem you might have is if xoom has something set up so that you can't even save the correct image to disk. You may want to check how it is saved on the floppy before you upload to clubplanet**

Hope it works!!

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

Gravity trying to start drama, again? I like that quote, so there, I'm sure I'm not the only one.

drfunk, the easiest way to do it would be to upload it to the clubnyc server from a reply page.

cwm10.gif

Originally posted by gravity:

Maybe they dont want something from their site associated with that played out wack ass quote.

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps

Ooops! Guess you already got it!

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

Originally posted by nycetouch:

Gravity trying to start drama, again? I like that quote, so there, I'm sure I'm not the only one.

drfunk, the easiest way to do it would be to upload it to the clubnyc server from a reply page.

cwm10.gif

Originally posted by gravity:

Now opinions on quotations are a problem?

cwm25.gif

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

(What places?)