Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHO WATCHED THE 'SILVER SPOONS' MARATHON????

Did any of you guys watch the Silver Spoons marathon on Nick. last night?? I watched 4 episodes in a row, and it was GREAT!! Menudo was on--definately brought back memories of growing up in the 80's. Rick Schroeder was so little!!

Originally posted by sarahb:

Did any of you guys watch the Silver Spoons marathon on Nick. last night?? I watched 4 episodes in a row, and it was GREAT!! Menudo was on--definately brought back memories of growing up in the 80's. Rick Schroeder was so little!!

AAAAHHHHHHH!!! I didn't know it was on!! I loved that show...next time, post it before hand!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

I'm sorry....I didn't know it was on either. I just kind of flipped through, and it was on. Then, when the show was over, it came on again, and again, and again... I promise if I ever find out beforehand I'll post. But I think it's 80's week on Nickalodeon so every night is a different marathon, which could be fun. I don't know what tonight is though. Probably Facts of Life or something!!!!

I would have loved to but......someone doesnt have any cable in there new apt. guess who?

Well if they have it again after friday I will be able to watch it.

-A

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Tonight is "Facts of Life"

Wednesday is "Alf"

Thursday is "227"

Friday is "Square Pegs"- (I dont remember this show...do any of you?)

marathons run from 8:30PM - 1AM

I am an 80's TV junkie!

------------------

hw.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------

yah, i did! i was waaayyy stoked to see it on... i haven't seen it since it was on syndication in the 80's....

woo hoo... i was watching it and talking about it w/a friend... we deduced that the premise of the show was mostly about wanting to be cool and wanting to be accepted... and then finally "giving in" to "being real". was the show geared towards kids?

------------------

sig2.gif

http://liz.isfamous.com

ok who remembers this, cuz I don't...

the father's gf on silver spoons..i think her name was kate..what other show was she in....it was bugging me last night and my roomate and I couldn't figure it out.....the menudo ep. was soo funny...that was the first concert I ever went to! ha ha!

------------------

faerie4.jpg

"A witty saying proves nothing."-Voltaire

i watched it last night. i haven't see that show in years. how funny was it when the rickster was trying to be all cool trying to impress those 2 girls. i did liek the different strokes marathon on sunday night better. they are gonna be doing a marathon of alf sometime this week. this is somethign i can't miss.

------------------

chickn4.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

pimp by blood not by relation.

AOL J303J