Clubplanet Nightlife Community

just go home from sound factory

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

Hi!

Wow! Dude you are taking your health way to lightly there are people out there much less fortunewith mental health problems that can't be cured and you are just throwing your brain cells out the window... 10 pills is way too much and if thats what you need to have a good time then maybe dancing and clubing isnt for you. Go seek something that gives you freedom and joy with out this junk. It'll ruin your life. I'm sure your fine with it now but when you mature and grow out of it and would like to move on you may find it hard to get back all those healthy years you threw away for one night..

Might I ask how old you are?

I am not trying to be your mother or father. I just feel for you. I wouldn't want to see my worst enemy taking 10 pills for fun.

Luv, Sineminemineminem!

to answer ur ? i am 23. why do u feel for me? u dont even know me! i know what i put in my body and its affects, both long and short, and i dont care. thanx anyway. cwm23.gif

------------------

i am the one and only

aim or yim - neojunglist

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jolie1:

are we the only ones who caught this?

lol

love,

jolie

CAUGHT WHAT????

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Neo, enjoy it. You can only be young and irresponsible for a few years of your life, so exploit it while you can. Drugs aren't bad. It's the abuse of drugs that's bad, and that only depends on your moral stance. I say, do what's good now, because who knows? Pay later. And God, I wish I had some E for tonight! In the snow...how fun!

[This message has been edited by guinevere (edited 03-04-2001).]

sorry,,,,,,but I don't believe this story

about 10 hits.....bullshit....

even if that was the case,,,,,,why would you brag about it,,,,,,,,its really a shame that you need 10 hits to have a good time,,,,

""""let me tell you something"":::::

you are not rolling ,,,you just think you are...what kind of garbage did you take that would not keep you high enough with one or two hits......go get yourself some real shit,,then come back and tell us if you can take 10.........

"no offense man,,,,,just sounds unreal.."

ciao.

OK, although I do feel that 10 pills is a lot, I don't really feel that any of us who do any drugs have a right to criticize someone who does more.

This may seem like a over the top comparison but, it's like a guy who killed 1 person scolding someone who killed 10.

We're all doing something we shouldn't.

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

OKAY EVERYONE... HERES THE DEAL.. CONCERN IS NICE HYPOCRATES ARE ASSHOLES AND EVERYONE HERE HAS DONE DRUGS ONCE OR TWICE.. AND IF YOU HAVENT THEN EXLUDE YOURSELF FROM THAT COMMENT. BUT I AM NEOS FRIEND AND THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO SAY TO ALL OF YOU IS DOES HE SAY ANYTHING TO YOU ABOUT YOUR NIGHTS OUT.. NOOOOO! SO BACK OFF, AND THE FRIEND COMMENT WELL YOU CAN JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH GIRL, BECUASE YOU DONT KNOW SHIT AND FRANKLY YOU NEVER WILL ABOUT US SO ZIP IT. AND AS FAR AS FARRELL GOES HES A BIG BOY AND IF THATS WHAT HE WANTS TO DO, THEN THATS WHAT HE WANTS TO DO.. HOW OLD ARE ALL OF YOU.. ABOUT 70000 YEARS OLD, CUZ THATS HOW YOU SOUND...

Originally posted by poetiklee:

OKAY EVERYONE... HERES THE DEAL.. CONCERN IS NICE HYPOCRATES ARE ASSHOLES AND EVERYONE HERE HAS DONE DRUGS ONCE OR TWICE.. AND IF YOU HAVENT THEN EXLUDE YOURSELF FROM THAT COMMENT. BUT I AM NEOS FRIEND AND THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO SAY TO ALL OF YOU IS DOES HE SAY ANYTHING TO YOU ABOUT YOUR NIGHTS OUT.. NOOOOO! SO BACK OFF, AND THE FRIEND COMMENT WELL YOU CAN JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH GIRL, BECUASE YOU DONT KNOW SHIT AND FRANKLY YOU NEVER WILL ABOUT US SO ZIP IT. AND AS FAR AS FARRELL GOES HES A BIG BOY AND IF THATS WHAT HE WANTS TO DO, THEN THATS WHAT HE WANTS TO DO.. HOW OLD ARE ALL OF YOU.. ABOUT 70000 YEARS OLD, CUZ THATS HOW YOU SOUND...

There's no need to get upset. First off, I, who said that we shouldn't judge him, am the oldest person who posted on this thread so far. So don't knock the old thing.

Secondly, you have to admit, 10 pills is A LOT. I think simen is just stating what would happen if her friends knew she took 10 pills...the same thing that would happen if my friends find out I did that...they would kick my ass!

I don't think she was saying anything with malicious intent. From all I know and heard, she is one of the few people in this world that genuinely cares about others.

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

I can't wait to go to Sf when I come home...it sound off the hook. As for the 10 hits...its ain't that big a deal everyone...stop giving advice all the time...it's not your job.

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place where the flowers grow...I'll be back in an hour or so. I always tell the truth, even when I lie. Ecstasy is god!

well now that i am rested and can see the board (unlike yesterday) let me say that i had fun at sf (the intent of this thread) and i am glad to have met a few of u on this board that nite. poetiklee, thanx for the backup girl, i luv ya. 10 pills alot, yes. is it the worse thing in this world, no. at least i am only hurting myself, not any of u. cwm11.gif

------------------

i am the one and only

aim or yim - neojunglist

Originally posted by neojunglist:

yes i do, it was good. dt spun and did a good job i thought. cwm24.gif

DT spun??? Are you for real?

HAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLMFAOOOOO

Crack kills...lay off the pills!

SMOKEE

PS - DT was there chillin but NO he didn't spin!

Originally posted by smokee:

DT spun??? Are you for real?

HAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLMFAOOOOO

Crack kills...lay off the pills!

SMOKEE

PS - DT was there chillin but NO he didn't spin!

someone else mentioned to me too about DT spinning for just a little bit.

whoever was there and saw him spin please testify. LMAO

------------------

feee038c.gif

as i stated earlier today i apologize for the missinformation i posted about that. i heard someone say he was there and i thought he was spinning but i missunderstood what i was told. geeze sorry. cant someone make a mistake without gettin burned for it. like u are all perfect

cwm13.gif

------------------

i am the one and only

aim or yim - neojunglist

alright people this is it... i am not goona go and explain myself again to you people in this thread... i dont care how old anyone is, i dont care who thinks neos freinds suck or not, but all i have to say is RELAX ! stop giving advice on things that you are scared to do, stop calling people crack heads becuase he didnt even do crack! and if he did as long as he enjoyed it thats fine. he pays his bills and he is a big boy and can take care of himself. so please be quiet and just give the man props for having a good time, the whole intent of this post...

Neo...good meeting you bro...those Rols Royces are Da Bomb, thanks for the trade...we left at 9 before you got back. Music was sick...10 pills??? You looked fine to me...your boy though looked a little banged up...good guy though...tell him say wazzzz up. Till the next time!

cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

Do You??

Give the guy a break 10 is not ridiculous, especially given the 3 yrs exoperience...tho it's prob not too good for the bod lol...over NYE/NYD 2 friends & I between us went over 40....the record amongst my circle fo friends back in Sydney was one guy who had 36 over 2 day period....THAT'S ridiculous

cwm12.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Originally posted by djscotphreak:

Neo...good meeting you bro...those Rols Royces are Da Bomb, thanks for the trade...we left at 9 before you got back. Music was sick...10 pills??? You looked fine to me...your boy though looked a little banged up...good guy though...tell him say wazzzz up. Till the next time!

cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

good to meet u to bro. yeah i did 10 but i was there until about 100 in the afternoon yo. whoa what a night. where are u going next yo. we should meet up. ur girlfriends were kewl as hell yo. tell them i said whats up. cwm11.gif

------------------

i am the one and only

aim or yim - neojunglist

miss poetic: I am sorry for throwing stones at you (with the friend comment). But I don't see why you can let this sleep. It seems to me Boa_boy that this 10-12 pill weekend wasn't the first and isnt the last. He does this all the time. And YOU FARRELL if your reading this. Hopefully you'll open your eyes. There are more things in life to look forward to more highes in life. I'm sure in due time (your smart enough) you'll get sick of all the drugs. (or maybe you'll go broke!) but hopefully someone, something will change your attitude about the misuse of drugs.

Your a healthy person don't let that go to waste. (yadda yadda yadda you know the story)

Sineminemineminemineineineminemineminem

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!