Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why don't people take shits in clubs???

you ever realise people hardly ever take shits in clubs..???

why is that?

Is it because the bathrooms are dirty or they dont want to miss a song or they are afraid others will see them come out or that they'll get toilet paper stuck on their pants or forget to wipe and have that shit feeling in their ass like when they were a little kid first getting potty trained?

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places, I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

You obviously don't know me too well. I PREFER to shit in clubs. In fact, I've been known to hold it in for DAYS just so I can get to Twilo's lovely VIP bathrooms and let people know I mean business.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

wow.

what a post. What club have you been to where people dont shit?? there are guys shitting in every girls bathroom at every club b/c all the juiceheads doo doo on the toilet seats. the fuck up the bathroom vibe.

you cant even stick around to fill up your water.....

cwm31.gif

------------------

peace, love, and double stacked zorros!!

LOL! I have this one friend, who everytime she gets into the club...she heads straight for the bathroom to go! I think it's nerves!

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

R U kidding me????

Why don't people take SHITs in clubs...what CLUBS do u go to????....cuz I know every club I go to I always see a long ASS line in the mens bathroom lined up to take a shit....I feel bad for those guys tho cuz most of those guys are on E and some of them just end up SHITTING on themselves cuz they can't hold it...and the ones that do make it to the stall fuckin miss the damn bowl...so u see shit laying everywhere....It's just nasty thats why I hold it till I get Home...

------------------

" Do you know what it feels like to fuck on cocaine "

aim:clubhead32

what a great post. i saw this and thought it was halarious. cwm27.gif Definatly not something that i would do. I have mommy make sure i went potty before i go out, jkjk cwm20.gif haha

peace out

gianni

------------------

AIM: GGFELLA4

EMAIL: iannuzzi4@yahoo.com

0200.gif

HOMER DANCING TO JOINTS!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOKAY!!!!

I dunno about you women, but as a guy, I have NEVER found a clean toliet in ANY club, either in New York City or here in Chicago.

I remember CBGB's in the Bowery. YIKES!! I was afraid to even piss in there!

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.d-jam.com" TARGET=_blank> djamfooter.gif </A>

Originally posted by Crackorn:

You obviously don't know me too well. I PREFER to shit in clubs. In fact, I've been known to hold it in for DAYS just so I can get to Twilo's lovely VIP bathrooms and let people know I mean business.

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13