Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best/Worst Bathrooms? Toilet Talk...

In response to gravity's interesting question (and by the way i have unfortunately shit in clubs many times)which clubs have the best/ worst bathrooms? and what is the craziest thing u have seen in them? my roomate was pissing next to a guy (at twilo two weeks ago) who he swears was masturbating in the stall next to him while smiling at him the whole time.

------------------

pacman.gif

Computer games dont affect kids. I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music.

well the worst bathrrom i have even been in was at cbgb's. to many crazy things go on in the bathrooms at clubs that i don't even pay ettention. i just do my buisness and get the hell out of there.

------------------

chickn4.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

pimp by blood not by relation.

AOL J303J

I think the Centro Fly bathroom has a cooler decor than most clubs themselves.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places, I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Unfotunately the nicest bathrooms I've been in aren't in NYC clubs.

The Vanderbilt has plenty of room and Blu isn't too bad either.

But there's this resteraunt in Hong Kong (Kowloon)that my boyfriend insisted I go to the bathroom just to check it out. You can watch everybody's feet coming and going and they have the sinks set up in the center. The sinks were unique b/c there was no visual hardware. The spout was underneath the marble and shot upwards creating and arc to wash your hands under. Hmmm...I gotta find out the name. I believe it was designed by the same guys who did Asia de Cuba.

------------------

pc.GIF

The bathroom at CPI is pretty bad...especially when it starts flooding... you all know what im talking about (the girls should anyway) you are walkin in a the entire floor is covered in water... groosssss!!!!!

that has to be one of the worst! cwm8.gif

------------------

MUZIK IS MY LIFE & DANCING IS MY LOVE...<3

Originally posted by lillizzy:

LIMELIGHT CO-ED BATHROOMS ARE GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

they look really cool, but they get nastyyyyyy

All club bathrooms end up being nasty, co-ed or not. But Limelights bathroom seemed real tight to me. I was feelin the decor, and the lady that hands out towels provides a sort of entertainment.

cwm11.gif

Originally posted by j303j:

well the worst bathrrom i have even been in was at cbgb's. to many crazy things go on in the bathrooms at clubs that i don't even pay ettention. i just do my buisness and get the hell out of there.

CBGB's is definately the worst!! I'm gettin schkeeved just thinkin about it.

Originally posted by RLQ:

The bathroom at CPI is pretty bad...especially when it starts flooding... you all know what im talking about (the girls should anyway) you are walkin in a the entire floor is covered in water... groosssss!!!!!

that has to be one of the worst! cwm8.gif

I couldn't agree with you more...those bathrooms are foul...

Coyote Ugly (although is not a club) has the worst bathroom in New York City.God,it's honestly a piece of shit.My cousin,sister and I scratched our initials in there also,lol.Seriously,that's a nasty bathroom...I never go to bathrooms in clubs,except to check myself out in a mirror because they're so fucking nasty.

cwm14.gif

------------------

Sassa

Factory bathrooms are disgusting! There's always sick shit going on in there too, lots of people hooking up in there, in those nasty ass bathrooms! Like have some class you know!

I can't even think of a place with nice bathrooms...lol They should really try to keep make/female rooms separate cuz that what makes it dirtier.

(Funny topic!) cwm38.gif

ok worst bathroom ever? BOARDY BARN.. ICKKKKKKKKKKKKK OMG ICKKKKKK

ok best bathroom i ever seen was some place up in mass.. it was all in chalkboard so you can write all over in chalk...

Exit is pretty gross, but i like the signs in the stalls that teach you how to squat.. i wanna rip one off and bring it home with me.. lol

i did'nt think vinyl was that bad.. and either is LL...

worst bathroom in the city by far is sound factory or twilo.. ehh the lights in twilo over the stalls and in sf too just make it look like something is growing in there or its gonna jump out of the toilet and bite your ass....

this is why when i get sick i puke in the garbage and not in the toilet..

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif

www.lipz.net