Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why dont people smile in clubs???

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I'm one of the people who doesn't always have a smile in a club. Even if I am having a good time. I just can't smile for no reason and sometimes guys even come up to me and tell me to smile LOL.. I guess I forget smile.gif Or if I'm really tired or the music sucks then you won't see me smiling either LOL.. Most of the time it's because I'm tired and sleeeeeepy frown.gif Wish clubbing was during the day so I wouldn't be tired LOL.. I could sleep at work then smile.gif

Same here myst. I was outside of LL on Friday night and some bouncer was like, "lemme see you smile...I know you want to" I did at that moment, but I don't walk around with a perma smile all the time. If I make eye contact with someone thats one thing, but don't expect a bunch-o-smiles from me all night. My cheeks would hurt! frown.gif

-Jamms

------------------

Haben Sie Ihr Schuhe auf tanzt? face50.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jammy:

Same here myst. I was outside of LL on Friday night and some bouncer was like, "lemme see you smile...I know you want to" I did at that moment, but I don't walk around with a perma smile all the time. If I make eye contact with someone thats one thing, but don't expect a bunch-o-smiles from me all night. My cheeks would hurt! frown.gif

-Jamms

awwww its actually easyer to smile.. but i hear ya totally.. i could be having the best time in sf.. and sometimes i just cant smile.. those who seen me at LL sat nite, know i hada perma smile on my face.. lol and zoya will agree, people who passed by kept on sayin hi and stuff... i actually am gonna try to smile more in clubs..

Hmm ::brainstorm to get people to smile in clubs::

hey maybe if everyone just smiled at one person in a club, or smiled at a few people the vibe would be alil better.. usually when you smile at someone they smile back.. its nice to see a friendly smile..

sorry if i sound like some prozac addict, i'm just in a happy caring mood today..

xoxoxo mwahz

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

Originally posted by divalicious:

I don't know, but I'm always smiling... Maybe that's why I meet so many people. I look friendly!

lol i was smiling all night at the ll sat.. alot of people came up to me, it was pretty cool.. lol some dude spanked me..

Couldn't agree more! I dance more, smile more, interact more sober. My new secret coctail of choice is Redbull with Vodka. Nice buzz, lots of energy. But only two or one because alcohol dehydrates you too much. water and smiles with the music are all I need these days. That's all I need!! you could smile at me all night long sweets. from your pics you look like you could brighten the entire dance floor with a smile.

Love and UFOS www.rael.org

cwm35.gifcwm4.gifcwm16.gifcwm20.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gif

Damn all you people actually smile in clubs? SHIT! I feel left out.

Guess I like frowning because it takes more muscles then it does to smile! hehe

Only playin...I always have a big ole koolaid smile on my face! Hell its all about happy vibes aint it??

xoxo

kAt cwm35.gif

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.

Jammy - I think you always have a smile on your face smile.gif But you're right about cheeks hurting LOL..

Kerry - you are SO right. I know when I smile I get about a 1000 times more attention (maybe that's why I don't smile LMAO).. And if everyone smiled more, it'd definitely make the whole scene seem more friendly.. I'll have to experiment this weekend and smile all night.. I'll report the results back LOL..

*SMILE*

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Jammy - I think you always have a smile on your face smile.gif But you're right about cheeks hurting LOL..

Kerry - you are SO right. I know when I smile I get about a 1000 times more attention (maybe that's why I don't smile LMAO).. And if everyone smiled more, it'd definitely make the whole scene seem more friendly.. I'll have to experiment this weekend and smile all night.. I'll report the results back LOL..

*SMILE*

i think ima make lil cards and hand them out.. roflmao i'm a cheeze ball ~smile coupons~

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

lik.gif

look for this nice smile next time youre out...just say hello mr exit2heaven!! cwm41.gif

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON"

world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outrageous, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

logo.gif

a few days ago my lips were really dry so i couldn't smile... all day long my coworkers were like "what's wrong?"

now my lips are all good and i'm back to smilie toastie.

i smile at all customers in the store all the time. except it sucks when i'm off work and i accidently smile at random people just walking in my direction and greet them... damn retail...

------------------

sig2.gif

http://liz.isfamous.com

Originally posted by djfabioc:

Well, it could be for many reasons!

1-Too fck up

2-Not having a good time

3-Tired

4-Something bad happened

5-The music sucks....

cwm16.gif

Fair assumptions... another could be that the non-smiler is trying to act all "cool" and have some sort of attitude front going on -- which I think is really dumb, but whatever. I mean, I'd much rather be with happy, smiley people than with stuck up acting posers any day!!

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

I am not all smiles in clubs, unless i m will lots of friends and bug out,but i dont agree that ppl who dont smile r too fucked up, or are too concited, and have this attitude that theyre too good. I dont smile all the time in clubs and i always go sober and dont have an "i'm too good" attitude, i cant just walk around smiling, then ppl think i would be weird, and when i get into my dancing i dont smile...i'm just in my own world... cwm32.gif

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Exit, Tunnel & SoundFactory r the places to be ;o)

Some people just need time to warm-up, and get into the scene, so they appear kinda unfriendly. I am mostly speakin for myself. But when u see how the vibe is, and u see other people smiling, it makes you feel better, and u start to give off that same vibe. Sometimes people just got attitude, and there's nothin we can do about it but have a good time for them. cwm11.gif

Originally posted by mistressv:

Some people just need time to warm-up, and get into the scene, so they appear kinda unfriendly. I am mostly speakin for myself. But when u see how the vibe is, and u see other people smiling, it makes you feel better, and u start to give off that same vibe. Sometimes people just got attitude, and there's nothin we can do about it but have a good time for them. cwm11.gif

True, it's usually not until I've checked coat- bought water bottle- hit the bathroom- found my place on the dance floor that I can actually start smiling and enjoying myself.

But I don't really see the issue I see people smiling at parties all the time.

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

Originally posted by divalicious:

I don't know, but I'm always smiling... Maybe that's why I meet so many people. I look friendly!

lol i was smiling all night at the ll sat.. alot of people came up to me, it was pretty cool.. lol some dude spanked me..

I know how you feel. Some girl squeezed my ass while I was dancing on the steps. wink.gif But, I don't know about the smiling thing. I'm always smiling at clubs... it just makes me happy to see everyone having so much fun!

biggrin.gif

//sariman

------------------

clubplanet_sig.gif

Originally posted by sariman:

I know how you feel. Some girl squeezed my ass while I was dancing on the steps. wink.gif But, I don't know about the smiling thing. I'm always smiling at clubs... it just makes me happy to see everyone having so much fun!

biggrin.gif

//sariman

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i think that guy squeezed that girl back! or so i hear.. lol

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

lik.gif

Originally posted by drfunk:

my friends are always laughing at me because i always have an ear to ear permagrin when im out. they smile too, but i guess mine is ridiculous when im having a good time!

I know exactly what you mean...my friends laugh already their heads off before we even get to the club because I have this all excited and happy smile on my face. Usually it stays there until we leave the club again. At some point my checks even start hurting but I'm just so wrapped up in the music and the whole vibe that I can't do anything else than smile smile.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

I dont know bout anybody else

but the people I roll wit always have a smile on their face....for me when I go to a club I make sure I bring alot of smiles with me plus alot of J's cwm41.gif

------------------

" Do you know what it feels like to fuck on cocaine "

aim:clubhead32

OMG I am smiling mess.. people tell me to stop smiling... hhhahhahhh!!!!!! yuk it gross.. I always catch myself in the bathroom stall smiling and I'm like "sinem, this is not the place to smile, its sooo GROSSSSSS yuk!" and then I start laughing at my own stupid self... Smilings good for the sole.. it heats you up inside.

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

Hey you guys are so right! I never smile in clubs, I don't know why, but now I am definitely going to take notice of it and try to smile more. (I like that coupon idea -lmao....) Its true, it will set a much better vibe for the night, maybe we can get factory to COME OUT THE HOLE!! cwm38.gif

MWAH and cwm4.gif to everyone!

I guess it depends on if you're enjoying yourself or not :-) Personally, I grin like a damn fool when I'm dancing lolol ESPECIALLY at LL this past saturday!! Damn, still have the vibe going on - ha! maybe it'll get me through hump day, who knows!

"If Silence is golden, Tiesto is Midas"

i dunno about you but i always have a smile on my face...when i am listening to good music, i am with my friends, and i am at twilo, what more could i need? whenever i look around, the majrity of the time, i see people either smiling, or bombed out of their mind havin a good time.peas.