Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why dont people smile in clubs???

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by divalicious:

I don't know, but I'm always smiling... Maybe that's why I meet so many people. I look friendly!

lol i was smiling all night at the ll sat.. alot of people came up to me, it was pretty cool.. lol some dude spanked me..

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

That's odd, I smile a lot when I am at a club... and most of the people around me do, too. maybe you need friends who go for a good time, and not just to do drizzugs? (I don't know your friends, so that is not an attack, just a question)

------------------

ebreak.gif

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

That's odd, I smile a lot when I am at a club... and most of the people around me do, too. maybe you need friends who go for a good time, and not just to do drizzugs? (I don't know your friends, so that is not an attack, just a question)

this is gonna sound dumb, but i actually stopped doin e for that reason.. it makes me so blah and drawn back and un talkative.. so i now ama sober girlieeee.. i have alot more fun that way, and i smile alot more..

i love to smile, i like to see the people around me smile.. and theres nothing better then smiling at someone and gettin one in return.. esp in a club..

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

lik.gif

Originally posted by divalicious:

I don't know, but I'm always smiling... Maybe that's why I meet so many people. I look friendly!

Same here...nothing more flattering to a girl than a genuine smile. I think of it as the only accessory guaranteed to go with every outfit! wink.gif

But now that I think about it, sometimes when I'm walking threw a club I don't smile for a reason. (Especially if I'm alone.) I'll walk with a purpose and the reason being that I don't want every Tom, Dick, & Harry approaching/grabbing me. (Especially if I need to get to the ladies room!) wink.gif

------------------

pc.GIF

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

you ever realise people hardly ever smile in clubs..???

why is that?

Well, it could be for many reasons!

1-Too fck up

2-Not having a good time

3-Tired

4-Something bad happened

5-The music sucks....

cwm16.gif

i try to smile at everybody i see, wether its in a club or at school

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by msoprano13:

Thats just plain weird.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places, I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

you ever realise people hardly ever smile in clubs..???

why is that?

One word: attitude

1) some are too "cool" to be down to earth

2) snobs

3) some don't want to be approached by every Bozo

4) if they're alone, it looks kinda wierd

5) many are afraid to smile at strangers for fear of non-reciprocation (rejection)

etc....

cwm15.gif

------------------

"Those who know, don't tell. Those who tell, don't know."

I think a lot of people can't handle or aren't enjoying their drungs too. A lot of times thats what I think it is. Bad trip, roll etc. It's too bad.

------------------

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

Acheiving a "brief fleeting moment of sanity" through MethoDs of eMpAthy -

"Music is the answer to your problems" -

QUOTE]

this is gonna sound dumb, but i actually stopped doin e for that reason.. it makes me so blah and drawn back and un talkative.. so i now ama sober girlieeee.. i have alot more fun that way, and i smile alot more..

i love to smile, i like to see the people around me smile.. and theres nothing better then smiling at someone and gettin one in return.. esp in a club..

Why don't you do a crest commercial?

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

mm008.jpg

Originally posted by iliana:

Why don't you do a crest commercial?

-iliana

cwm7.gif

Good idea.. shit i could make some extra pocket cash that way...

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

lik.gif

Originally posted by gravity:

Thats just plain weird.

why is that weird, life is tooo short to go around being mierable and unhappy all the time, talk to any of my friends and im almost always in a good mood laughing and having fun

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

I'm one of the people who doesn't always have a smile in a club. Even if I am having a good time. I just can't smile for no reason and sometimes guys even come up to me and tell me to smile LOL.. I guess I forget smile.gif Or if I'm really tired or the music sucks then you won't see me smiling either LOL.. Most of the time it's because I'm tired and sleeeeeepy frown.gif Wish clubbing was during the day so I wouldn't be tired LOL.. I could sleep at work then smile.gif

when i'm enjoying myself and dancing, i'm always smiling. people always comment to me, "you're always smiling," or "you look like you're having such a good time." people always think i'm rolling too (i'm not), which is cool because they'll give me candy and glowsticks smile.gif

Originally posted by msoprano13:

Originally posted by gravity:

Thats just plain weird.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! i can just imagine msoprano13 walking around with this big grin on his face and getting weird looks from people. sometimes i'll give someone a big smile just to see what they'll do. get some weird reactions sometimes cwm35.gif

my friends are always laughing at me because i always have an ear to ear permagrin when im out. they smile too, but i guess mine is ridiculous when im having a good time!

------------------

Computer games dont affect kids. I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music.

because they don't feel like it! cwm13.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif