Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD: Overrated no-talent that spins kazoos to k-holers or innovative DJ

i love drama

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

I had heard some good things, but decided to check it all out for myself, so I bought "Out There and Back".

His album is spectacular. I was comlpetely taken by surprise and think it may be the best record i found in 2000. So, i saw him spin. Crowd aside, i think he hit it pretty well, but more importantly, he is a DJ, spinning others' tracks as well as a musician who can spin his own tracks.

So, i do not agree with the idea that he might have no talent. I think he has proven himself to be quite capable.

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

overated and spins to k-holers??...i thought you were gonna talk about jonathan peters...lol...and i dont really care if i offend any cractory people..i cant stand the way everyone gas him so much..especially on the nightclubcity.com website...i personally think he sucks...of course thats just my opinion..and im just one person..but i guess hes doing something right though since SF is packed to the balls on sat. nites

overrated and caters to k-holers?...i thought you were gonna say jonathan peters..lol...and i dont really care if any cracktory heads take offense to that cuz its just my opinion ..i dont understand why everyone gases him up, especially on the nightclubcity.com board..but i guess hes doing something right since SF is packed to the balls every sat. nite

let's face it, pvd is just a different kind of dj than sasha and digweed, and they have different music style. pvd's music is uplifting and trancey, and for that type of music/dj, there's nobody out there that's better than him. and of course this is just my opinion.

let's face it, pvd is just a different kind of dj than sasha and digweed, and they have different music style. pvd's music is uplifting and trancey, and for that type of music/dj, there's nobody out there that's better than him. and of course this is just my opinion.

Originally posted by cazz926:

I am not trying to be an asshole.

well, you can start by using a more intelligent word selection for the title of this post. No drama....but Jezus. smile.gif

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

i think pvd is on top of his thing. i am no critic, but i tell u, the kind of party he threw in twilo in february, he's no less than a hero to his people (twiloheads like me!!)

cwm41.gif

------------------

i'm on a roll, baby

"we're the all singin' all dancin' crap of the world"

[This message has been edited by kiddo (edited 03-06-2001).]

paul is an amazing dj. the tracks that he plays are awesome.everytime i see him, he takes me through fantasy land, pulling me up into the clouds past our everyday life and the bullshit that it brings. i have to admit, i think paul is a better composer however. in no way is he cheesy, paul is in a genre all by himself. with his past few sets at twilo he has definitely gotten harder.dare i say that he is the king of the "t"word though, as he hates to be recognized as that. if you plan on seeing him, you are in store for a fun night, i always have a good time when i see him. the best set that i have heard him at was back in july. if i am correct, i believe he did 7 or 8 encores. the crowd loves him. its too bad he only comes around every 2 mos. would love to see him more often.peas.

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

well, you can start by using a more intelligent word selection for the title of this post. No drama....but Jezus. smile.gif

Oh, I didn't realize that Stephen Hawking read this board. Sorry smile.gif