Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dancing fool

I love to dance all night. My friends hate it and have to go home at five or six, which sucks, of course. But I think if I had the opportunity, I'd dance for days and days. Too bad I can't go to Florida this year. Hmm, is there any place on Earth where people love to dance more than anything else? Not even New York has enough for me.

I don't know what it is but I just can't get enough of dancing to good tunes during my weekends. When I tell people I go to clubs and dance until 10 AM, they look at me like I am crazy. It does sound kind of rediculous when I think about it but it just feels so right.

------------------

------------------------

I'm a slut...I make love to music every night

I think it is funny to think about the evolution of my dancing. The way I dance now is completely different from the way I danced back before I got into this scene. It seems like every time I go to a club, I get a little better at it to. All of a sudden....boom I drop some new move or get into some groove.

I think you can tell a lot about a person frm the way they dance. Nothing turns me on more than seeing some hottie cutting it up on the dancefloor. If she can move her body like that with her clothes on....makes me think what she can do with them off. wink.gif

------------------

------------------------

I'm a slut...I make love to music every night