Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ChaCha's NEXT SHOW!

post it as a new thread silly.....but off the bat

Melichacha & the ______ fill in blank!

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Originally posted by melichacha:

Las Chachalinas... lol... if only we were all female! It's me and 7 guys... see info in the new thread!

- meli -

7 Chachalinos and 1 Chachalina...

------------------

Forget the dreams... what you need is a good nightmare to bring you back to reality...

ezlogo1.gif

Hey guys!

My band's next gig will be ther evening of Friday, the 23rd of March.

Nova Terra

78 Albany St.

New Brunswick, NJ 08901

Same deal as last time, we'll probably go on around 10:00 and play 3 sets (45 minutes each).

Sooooo... maybe you'll want to do dinner, hear ChaCha sing, then go to Twilo! Soundslike a plan to me... cwm7.gif

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

Originally posted by melichacha:

Hey guys!

My band's next gig will be ther evening of Friday, the 23rd of March.

Nova Terra

78 Albany St.

New Brunswick, NJ 08901

Same deal as last time, we'll probably go on around 10:00 and play 3 sets (45 minutes each).

Sooooo... maybe you'll want to do dinner, hear ChaCha sing, then go to Twilo! Soundslike a plan to me... cwm7.gif

- meli -

you better be good so that when fisal reality returns in April I can come and see you guys lol wink.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif