Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Don't know if this is true but anyway...

this was emailed to me today

Please Read --it could end up saving your life.

This is from Schwab corporate headquarters - it's not a joke - it's very scary.

Just when you thought you were safe, now we have the following to deal with...please read - it definitely is a serious threat to our lives and health.

This is an alert about a virus in the original sense of the word...one that affects your body, not you're hard-drive. There have been 23 confirmed cases of people attacked by the Klingerman Virus, a virus that arrives in your real mailbox, not your e-mail in box. Someone has been mailing large blue envelopes, seemingly at random, to people inside the US. On the front of the envelope in bold black letters is printed, "A gift for you from the Klingerman Foundation." When the envelopes are opened, there is a small sponge sealed in plastic. This sponge carries what has come to be known as the Klingerman Virus, as public health officials state this is a strain of virus they have not previously encountered. When asked for comment, Florida police Sergeant Stetson said, "We are working with the CDC and the USPS, but have so far been unable to track down the origins of these letters. The return addresses have all been different, and we are certain a re-mailing service is being used, making our jobs that much more difficult."

Those who have come in contact with the Klingerman Virus have been hospitalized with severe dysentery. So far seven of the twenty-three victims have died. There is no legitimate Klingerman Foundation mailing unsolicited gifts. If you receive an oversized blue envelope in the mail marked "A gift from the Klingerman Foundation", DO NOT Open It. Place it in a strong plastic bag or container and call the police immediately. The "gift" is one you definitely do not want to open.

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU CARE ABOUT.

Mrs. Sandra Dee McNair-Boyd Social Work Secretary Yale New Haven Hospital

Department of Social Work

203-688-2256

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

urban myth perhaps

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Originally posted by boa_boy:

urban myth perhaps

i'm with you, bb.

i know there's a site out there that lists/keep track of all of them, but i forget the URL. i bet it's listed there.

and if you forward this to ten of your friends, bill gates will buy disney world for you and the gap will send you business cards from a kid with cancer who wanted to be in the guiness book of world records who lives in the 809 area code, but you can't call him because it costs $24,3781.42 a minute.

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

LOL -- mother fuckers fooled your ass --I called the number and the email is a hoax! Chill everyone, no ones face is going to melt off yet but if you're still concerned you can contact the number on the thread for more info or go to the CDC webpage which tells the story of the email hoax.

Originally posted by 6eclipse9:

LOL -- mother fuckers fooled your ass --I called the number and the email is a hoax! Chill everyone, no ones face is going to melt off yet but if you're still concerned you can contact the number on the thread for more info or go to the CDC webpage which tells the story of the email hoax.

Easy there killer! No "motherfucker's fooled my ass"...thus the title of the thread..."I don't know if this is true or not". I didn't have time to call the number (or the desire to rolleyes.gif ).

------------------

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by melichacha:

okay - if the fact that the doctor's name at the bottom is "Sandra Dee" didn't tip you off, I don't know what would... lol

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

I didn't even read that far!! smile.gif

------------------