Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl Virgin whats da deal with this place???

Never been there but heard alot of good reviews....is it true Danny T spins every friday night???....what kind of crowd is it???...is it similiar to Twilo???...is it really 15 bucks to get in???...whats the dress code???...and what time does it close???

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL!!! peacesymbol.gif

*sound system ain't so hot

*most high schools have a better lighting setup

*the place is pretty garage looking, the furniture sucks

*the people that work there aren't super models

*the crowd isn't high fashion

*you probably won't hook up

*no booze, just juice and water at the bar

but, if you're looking for that kind of stuff, there are plenty of other places for those amenities.

But, if you wanna spend the night in a place where everyone is on a singleminded mission to dance and enjoy a ride with Danny T, there's no better place to be. it's like you're in somebody's basement and the rest of world doesn't exist until you walk out the door in the AM.

I love it.

yeah, I think it's $20 or $15/reduced. You can wear anything you want, but it's way more on the casual/comfort side (tshirts, sneaks, comfy pants). You could roll out of bed and show up, just bring a good attitude.

crowd is a little bit of everybody, but we all play well together.

I think it goes 'til 10am.

------------------

DM

foto_nova_lahev.jpg

[This message has been edited by dmgreenz (edited 02-24-2001).]

[This message has been edited by dmgreenz (edited 02-24-2001).]

Originally posted by dmgreenz:

It aint Twilo but it sure bangs!!!...though in the last few months I have noticed Danny's been wearing it out a little. He has a habit of doing that to sound systems biggrin.gif

But exactly what you said...check the attitude at the door cause there's a great party in the living room of Danny's house...also strict door searches so keep the drugs outside and behave yourself at BE YOURSELF

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: ???

My new web site...Version 1.04a

[url]http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

when we goin kid....no glowsticks.....they hate us stickers there...i would love to go if cazz926 okays it!!

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON"

world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outraged, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

thanx for the replies playas.....sounds like me and my crew r gonna check Vinyl out March 9th....so exit2heaven u better be there....Trancewhore dont forget the photons kid!!!!!

ps...Wheres cazz926 I thought she would reply by now???

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

but, if you're looking for that kind of stuff, there are plenty of other places for those amenities.

But, if you wanna spend the night in a place where everyone is on a singleminded mission to dance and enjoy a ride with Danny T, there's no better place to be. it's like you're in somebody's basement and the rest of world doesn't exist until you walk out the door in the AM.

I love it.

yeah, I think it's $20 or $15/reduced. You can wear anything you want, but it's way more on the casual/comfort side (tshirts, sneaks, comfy pants). You could roll out of bed and show up, just bring a good attitude.

Vinyl...You either get it or you don't and obviously this person doesn't! Incredible people, incredible vibe and Danny leaves me speechless every week. He is just superb at what he does and the way he works that place. The space is perfect for the crowd Danny draws. Absolutely my favorite thing to do on a Friday night.

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

I think he does get it, he is just stating what is blatantly obvious about Vinyl, he said he loves it there...

Vinyl is not about the glamour etc. its about the party, the music & the dance!

if you need to get on a list for friday @ vinyl you can email me...

------------------

I OWN DJ MIKE DR

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

www.thekopproject.com

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

I think he does get it, he is just stating what is blatantly obvious about Vinyl, he said he loves it there...

Vinyl is not about the glamour etc. its about the party, the music & the dance!

if you need to get on a list for friday @ vinyl you can email me...

No doubt kid Ill definetly take you up for the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> for the 9th....hopefully Ill be able to meet all you VINYL heads and you guys can show me and my crew around.

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

sayYEStodrama. . .

I get it. You just had to stick with my message past the first bullet items to get to the part where I say it's a great place. it's all in there, just check it out again.

I get it so good I was there 'til saturday am close, and again for body and soul on sunday.

and IHY, thanks for the list hookup this weekend. always nice to save a few duckets.

Originally posted by saynotodrama:

Vinyl...You either get it or you don't and obviously this person doesn't! Incredible people, incredible vibe and Danny leaves me speechless every week. He is just superb at what he does and the way he works that place. The space is perfect for the crowd Danny draws. Absolutely my favorite thing to do on a Friday night.

------------------

DM

foto_nova_lahev.jpg

Just to clear something up, the system at Vinyl is off the hook. It's no Phazon, but for the small space it is more than enough...very bass heavy. Better than almost all sound systems in the city, with the exception of Twilo of course.

------------------

Burning...burnnnning...

I love it.

I couldn't have said it better myself...

Just be yourself, unless that person is a cracked-out asshole, then be someone else!!

Just kidding, just be comfy to dance....

it's like a house party

I guess the sound system is a personal thing. I've heard them clip the system before and it sounds rough. Or, maybe it's that it just seems to loud and distorted sometimes? it doesn't need to be deafening to sound good.

But, at least nobody has issue with my comments on the lights or low-budge furniture (but I like the supersize things in the backroom near the DJ booth). My comment was more about the lounge by the bathroom. ;-)

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

Just to clear something up, the system at Vinyl is off the hook. It's no Phazon, but for the small space it is more than enough...very bass heavy. Better than almost all sound systems in the city, with the exception of Twilo of course.

------------------

DM

foto_nova_lahev.jpg

I guess the sound system is a personal thing. I've heard them clip the system before and it sounds rough. Or, maybe it's that it just seems to loud and distorted sometimes? it doesn't need to be deafening to sound good.

But, at least nobody has issue with my comments on the lights or low-budge furniture (but I like the supersize things in the backroom near the DJ booth). My comment was more about the lounge by the bathroom. ;-)

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

------------------

DM

foto_nova_lahev.jpg

clubhead...

briefly glanced at the responses here. I think one person said it well...you either get it or you don't.

Vinyl is like religion...for the love of god, go, man, go!

it's the club for people who don't like clubs...you go, you sweat, you smile, you scream, end of story. it's all about the music. you can go as stylin or as casual as you want...because it's all about the music.

did I mention you should just go?!!

Vinyl has a cult following. Body & Soul is practically a lifestyle by now. Danny T is a fantastic dj. he's not the most amazing dj in the world (because there are a lot of great djs), but he's among the top. and he's the only dj that, no matter where I hear him spin, has me literally screaming from pure joy/release/emotion within 10 minutes.

fee ranges from $12-20 depending on the night and your discount.

if you've never been, it's certainly worth checking it out. but go late, like don't arrive before 1pm.

and if you hate it, you can always head to another club.

FireGirl

vinyl addict

------------------

nurturing the embers

Originally posted by firegirl:

clubhead...

briefly glanced at the responses here. I think one person said it well...you either get it or you don't.

Vinyl is like religion...for the love of god, go, man, go!

it's the club for people who don't like clubs...you go, you sweat, you smile, you scream, end of story. it's all about the music. you can go as stylin or as casual as you want...because it's all about the music.

did I mention you should just go?!!

Vinyl has a cult following. Body & Soul is practically a lifestyle by now. Danny T is a fantastic dj. he's not the most amazing dj in the world (because there are a lot of great djs), but he's among the top. and he's the only dj that, no matter where I hear him spin, has me literally screaming from pure joy/release/emotion within 10 minutes.

fee ranges from $12-20 depending on the night and your discount.

if you've never been, it's certainly worth checking it out. but go late, like don't arrive before 1pm.

and if you hate it, you can always head to another club.

FireGirl

vinyl addict

Damn FireGirl It seems like Vinyl is always jumpin every friday....I can't wait to go it's gonna be my 1st time goin and it's gonna be Danny T's B-day!!!!!....plus Deep dish will be there...OMG that night is gonna be sick...

Cant wait to meet all u VINYL FREAKS!!!!!

peace, love, and Vinyl

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

Damn kid im going to be in debt!!!!

So we definatly going ken aka clubhead32 aka

THE ORIGINAL BLACK CLUBBAH!!!!

------------------

pillen.gif

bigeyes.gif