Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aaahh, To Make Love Again...No, This Is Not Another "Woe Is Me, I Don't Get Any" Post

When I think of "that moment" I think of something different. I think about when I'm totally inside her, and we're moving together and our bodies are so close that I can feel the heat from her chest on mine and it feels like we are actually moving as one.

Although,there's nothing wrong with having that rough,hot,sweaty sex in between those feelings because they don't come around often.

------------------

xwing3.giffondo2.gif

Originally posted by divalicious:

Screwing, sexing, making love... The physical act may be the same... But there is an emotional intimacy in making love, that is not present in the others.

It's that tender moment when you are as close as two people can physically get... You're kissing, looking into eachother's eyes, or nuzzling the crook of the neck, taking in your mate's scent... It's that moment that takes making love to a level you can't get to when you're screwing or sexing.

That's the moment I'm looking forward to...

mmm... i think i know what you're talking about. kinda. it's all about connection, deep admiration and appreciation for each other, and a desire to possess each other. it doesn't have to involve sex

but i wish it did cwm36.gif

ha ha, monisan...screwing yeah...sexing, well, that kind makes me think of turning a bunny over to look at it's privates....."we need to sex these rabbits so they don't reproduce"......making love...well that's something special with somebody special. you don't make love with just anyone!! i just wanna boink like a bunny!!!!

boink boink!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

ha ha, monisan...screwing yeah...sexing, well, that kind makes me think of turning a bunny over to look at it's privates....."we need to sex these rabbits so they don't reproduce"......making love...well that's something special with somebody special. you don't make love with just anyone!! i just wanna boink like a bunny!!!!

boink boink!

Boink, boink... I love you!

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by tenupa:

When I think of "that moment" I think of something different. I think about when I'm totally inside her, and we're moving together and our bodies are so close that I can feel the heat from her chest on mine and it feels like we are actually moving as one.

Although,there's nothing wrong with having that rough,hot,sweaty sex in between those feelings because they don't come around often.

That's the moment I'm talking about... We're on the same page.

Making love is a short sweet thing that happens in moments... Hopefully, the other moments are hot, hard, deep, sweaty monkey sex moments!

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Screwing, sexing, making love... The physical act may be the same... But there is an emotional intimacy in making love, that is not present in the others.

It's that tender moment when you are as close as two people can physically get... You're kissing, looking into eachother's eyes, or nuzzling the crook of the neck, taking in your mate's scent... It's that moment that takes making love to a level you can't get to when you're screwing or sexing.

That's the moment I'm looking forward to...

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

That's what happens when you only see the face of the loved one and everything around you just dissapears or don't make any sense at all. it's not love it's some kinda of a telepathic feeling towards one another.

------------------

feee038c.gif