Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo girls never, Exit girls sometimes, SF girls all the time.

Originally posted by blueskygirl:

Do you think maybe some of those girls are pros? They sometimes look like them, no? Perhaps they are charging $$$ for those little bathroom dates.

Hmmmm....

BSG

actually a friend of mine knows a slut who does that in sf.. lol sick but true

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif

www.lipz.net

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by taragee:

ok - i think your sig sums it up - i feel bad for u that you feel that way about men and women

thats a cop-out...

he made objective statements and you made a weak comment w/o even trying to explain yourself...

at least he clearly stated a point of view..

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

i agree - men and women aren't the same - granted, you said not all but alot of women are a, b, and c. i guess i am just one of those women who are not, so i am getting offended by you saying that women should tolerate being called sluts because they have a right to "enjoy the advantages that come with being a female (never paying for ish unless you want to, getting attention, being able to hit guys as much as you want without having to worry about getting hit back, etc" wtf is that??? sad sad sad.

------------------

cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif AIM tazzarooti cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif

Originally posted by tyco:

I'm not gonna touch that one but I will say something about females getting antsy about the double standard.......let me say this, there are double standards that work in the opposite direction but the fact is, we are males, and you are females ie WE'RE NOT THE SAME........therefore, there are different standards, repercussions, etc for each gender........I know you don't want to hear it but that's the way it is........also, it seems to me that a lot(not all) of females wanna enjoy the advantages that come with being a female(never paying for ish unless you want to, getting attention, being able to hit guys as much as you want without having to worry about getting hit back, etc) but they don't want to accept the disadvantages........guys have a ton of disadvantages in other ways but they never seem to complain about them......don't personally think much of a guy screwing girls over but unfortunately, this is the way it is and I dounbt it will change in our lifetimes........

please understand I am not being bias here but from my experiences, it just blows my mind to see females complain when they have it better than males in so many other ways.......I guess they want it all....sorry for babbling.

Mikey

mikey, i can understand where you're coming from, i really can...i posed the question to see what kind of response it would get; i'm not complaining.......i have my own feelings on the subject. and i always pay my own way, always........

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

I'm not gonna touch that one but I will say something about females getting antsy about the double standard.......let me say this, there are double standards that work in the opposite direction but the fact is, we are males, and you are females ie WE'RE NOT THE SAME........therefore, there are different standards, repercussions, etc for each gender........I know you don't want to hear it but that's the way it is........also, it seems to me that a lot(not all) of females wanna enjoy the advantages that come with being a female(never paying for ish unless you want to, getting attention, being able to hit guys as much as you want without having to worry about getting hit back, etc) but they don't want to accept the disadvantages........guys have a ton of disadvantages in other ways but they never seem to complain about them......don't personally think much of a guy screwing girls over but unfortunately, this is the way it is and I dounbt it will change in our lifetimes........

please understand I am not being bias here but from my experiences, it just blows my mind to see females complain when they have it better than males in so many other ways.......I guess they want it all....sorry for babbling.

Mikey

if you think for a second, then your considered girlfriends who expect you to pay for everything, beg for attention, hit guys, and generally exploit their double X chromosomes are probably the same disgusting sluts who hook up with many guys. girls who have more respect for themselves will hold their own. if you think this disgusting slut issue is a problem with your girlfriends, then maybe you should consider more before you pick them

i agree - men and women aren't the same - granted, you said not all but alot of women are a, b, and c. i guess i am just one of those women who are not, so i am getting offended by you saying that women should tolerate being called sluts because they have a right to "enjoy the advantages that come with being a female (never paying for ish unless you want to, getting attention, being able to hit guys as much as you want without having to worry about getting hit back, etc" wtf is that??? sad sad sad.

Okay, that's fair, but you missed the point.......

first, the "not all" was inserted in my post for a reason......which was, for women such as yourself who would go ahead and read that and start thinking I directed that toward them.......didn't work......if you, as you say, don't consider yourself to be one of those types, why are you getting offended?? I don't know you, that's painfully obvious, yet you still managed to make me look like I am targeting all women, more importantly, genuine women such as yourself.......

with that said, the second point you're missing is this.......I never said "women should tolerate being called sluts" at all.......what I implied was that women shouldn't bother complaining about the double standard, which is, that men can do the same thing women can't without being called sluts........you see, I am not at all condoning calling women sluts, I am saying it is not worth the effort of getting upset because men can do it freely, especially since women enjoy other advantages that men have to deal with.......

sad sad sad huh? someone jumped the gun.

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

Originally posted by deanna11:

if you think for a second, then your considered girlfriends who expect you to pay for everything, beg for attention, hit guys, and generally exploit their double X chromosomes are probably the same disgusting sluts who hook up with many guys. girls who have more respect for themselves will hold their own. if you think this disgusting slut issue is a problem with your girlfriends, then maybe you should consider more before you pick them

To start, I said "getting attention" which is something women get naturally from men......who said anything about "begging"??? I also said "women don't have to pay for ish unless they want" which, once again, is an advantage they have gained from their gender.......I never said "expect" men to pay......men just do it most of the time......Don't twist words to satisfy your own argument......

second, as you may very well know, I don't have a girlfriend and the one's I have had don't fall into this "disgusting slut" category......I hope I missed the point on that one.......

Mikey

------------------

I don't want to seem like I'm trying to jump on you, or that I'm trying to bash, or anything...

But for you to say that we "shouldn't bother complaining", or that "it's not worth the effort to get upset", well, that is something I just can't swallow. Change does not happen without complaints or effort.

And as for the so called advantages we women get: Having things paid for (Men are still paid higher salaries for the same job... Maybe they should pay for things sometimes, no?); Getting attention (Do men not get and seek out attention from women as well?); Hitting men and not getting hit back (First, this is just ridiculous. Second, some guys make games of hitting eachother progressively harder, until one gives up. So some guys are conditioned and used to getting hit by their male friends... I doubt that a female, who probably can't throw a decent punch, would do much damage.)

A slut is a slut. Because of the double standard, men think it is OK for them to be sluts... But it is not. That part of this issue is very important. It is usually overshadowed by the anger women feel at being labeled a slut for doing something for which a man would be labeled a stud.

To start, I said "getting attention" which is something women get naturally from men......who said anything about "begging"??? I also said "women don't have to pay for ish unless they want" which, once again, is an advantage they have gained from their gender.......I never said "expect" men to pay......men just do it most of the time......Don't twist words to satisfy your own argument......

second, as you may very well know, I don't have a girlfriend and the one's I have had don't fall into this "disgusting slut" category......I hope I missed the point on that one.......

Mikey

with that said, the second point you're missing is this.......I never said "women should tolerate being called sluts" at all.......what I implied was that women shouldn't bother complaining about the double standard, which is, that men can do the same thing women can't without being called sluts........you see, I am not at all condoning calling women sluts, I am saying it is not worth the effort of getting upset because men can do it freely, especially since women enjoy other advantages that men have to deal with.......

sad sad sad huh? someone jumped the gun.

Mikey

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

yo mikey - i didnt mean to jump the gun - just standin up 4 my sistas wink.gif wurd

Na, it's all good.......I wasn't upset although I know I seem it.......I'm just an argumentative person(can ya tell?)...... smile.gif

Mikey

------------------

Originally posted by divalicious:

But for you to say that we "shouldn't bother complaining", or that "it's not worth the effort to get upset", well, that is something I just can't swallow. Change does not happen without complaints or effort.

You're right about that.......I shouldn't have said that........the point I really wanted to get accross was that when women get upset about this double standard stuff, they seem to direct their anger toward men because they are able to do what women aren't without accepting criticism......is that our fault though?? This mentality has existed forever, in fact, I'm sure you know it is much better now than it has been in the past.......

And as for the so called advantages we women get: Having things paid for (Men are still paid higher salaries for the same job... Maybe they should pay for things sometimes, no?); Hitting men and not getting hit back (First, this is just ridiculous. Second, some guys make games of hitting eachother progressively harder, until one gives up. So some guys are conditioned and used to getting hit by their male friends... I doubt that a female, who probably can't throw a decent punch, would do much damage.)

I don't agree with you here......so you're saying because men are paid more, they should be penalized in having to pay for things? Of course, most men would just do it but should they be expected to? Also, same argument, just because a woman can't punch as hard as a man that gives them right to go around slugging men when they get upset(and some women do, as you may already know)?? That's ridiculous.......what you are saying is that because women are at a disadvantage, they should be alleviated of their personal(paying for their own things) and civil(not acting violent because they can get away with it) responsibilities.......in other words, women should be cut slack because of the existing social injustices.......am I wrong about what you are suggesting?? if so, please tell me what you mean?

Sorry to seem so serious, I'm really not, just debating...... smile.gif

Mikey

------------------

I'm gonna completely ignore the drama side of this post.. Thanks Dee for keeping the #1 spot for me LMAO.. I didn't read it until now..

About the topic. I think the whole thing is the dresscode. In Twilo there is no dresscode therefore most girls come wearing comfy pants and sneakers. You rarely see a girl there with a skirt on or sexy pants (since they require uncomfortable shoes). In SF, your chances of getting in wearing sneakers are less than slim. People dress up to go to SF and sometimes the line between dressing sexy and dressing trashy gets very blurry. It's also different for many people because I'm sure some guys look at a girl and say "what a slut" and others look at her saying "ooh she looks mad sexy"..

Yes there are sluts at SF who hook up with every other guy and you see them with different guys all the time. But don't assume if a girl is wearing a revealing shirt or a short skirt, that she hooks up with every guy in there. It's a club after all. The club scene is known for women dressing sexy/trashy even if they are NOT.

Originally posted by glowgirl:

I just have a few words for you....If the guys can do it why can't we.

Double standard BULLSHIT!!!!

Fuck That!!!!

Just a simple quote

"do as I say, not as i do"

Maybe your just jealous cause your not getting any! LOL

Hold Up.....

me...JEALOUS????......Riiiigghhhhttttt!!!....

U know what..U got me all figured out that's exactly it...LMAO!!!!

cwm32.gif

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

just because you see people leaving together, doesn't mean they're two strangers going home to do the nasty. do you police the comings and goings of all club patrons all night long? how did you get assigned that prestigious position? that must be so much fun!!! i wish i could do that too!!! cwm27.gif

Originally posted by clubhead32:

Why is it that all the time i go to SF the place is always filled up with a bunch of girls who r sluts...I mean I see the same girls every week hookin up wit diff guys...I mean honestly ladies I think thats disgusting.

I wanna know how the hell, from week to week, you actually remember what these girls look like and stranger yet, that you actually can remember and differentiate between the different guys. What are you Rain Man??

cwm12.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I'm gonna completely ignore the drama side of this post.. Thanks Dee for keeping the #1 spot for me LMAO.. I didn't read it until now..

About the topic. I think the whole thing is the dresscode. In Twilo there is no dresscode therefore most girls come wearing comfy pants and sneakers. You rarely see a girl there with a skirt on or sexy pants (since they require uncomfortable shoes). In SF, your chances of getting in wearing sneakers are less than slim. People dress up to go to SF and sometimes the line between dressing sexy and dressing trashy gets very blurry. It's also different for many people because I'm sure some guys look at a girl and say "what a slut" and others look at her saying "ooh she looks mad sexy"..

Yes there are sluts at SF who hook up with every other guy and you see them with different guys all the time. But don't assume if a girl is wearing a revealing shirt or a short skirt, that she hooks up with every guy in there. It's a club after all. The club scene is known for women dressing sexy/trashy even if they are NOT.

1st off let me start by saying Whats up to Mysterriouss cuz she's a cool girl

cwm32.gif .

now back to the topic.....hun..I agree with with you on the dresscode thing cuz I can definetly see that determining how people derss and act....but the 1 thing I disagree with that u said is that how people can call a girl a slut by her apperance I dont pass judgement like that on a girl I judge a girl by the way she acts...so if she acts like a slut therefore shes a slut.

------------------

PLUR!!!

Originally posted by nycedee:

Zoya, insert rebuttle here ------> _________

this one's got drama written all over it. i'll check in when this one gets to 50 posts.

We've hit the 50 PLATEAU!!!!!

only thing were missing is ur reply.

cwm30.gif

------------------

PLUR!!!

Originally posted by p00h:

g's up ho's down while you motherfuckers bounce to this...

laid back...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

good points zoya

cwm3.gifcwm20.gifcwm31.gifcwm32.gifcwm13.gif

------------------

hmr3.gif