Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo girls never, Exit girls sometimes, SF girls all the time.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, how do u know the girls are going into the bathroom to hook up? i go into bathrooms all the time with guys, but not to hook up... - just to stay awake y'nah mean?

------------------

fresh and fruity cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif AIM tazzarooti

ooops, sorry i'm late with the reply...

what were we talking about again???

personally, i think all girls at all clubs should fuck me the bathroom, sluts, librarians, teachers, dancers, surgeons, etc...

ladies, don't fret about the double-standard, in fact, in protest, i'll be available for you in the last stall at twilo friday and sf saturday. i'm all for women's lib.

------------------

party with a heart on

Im on Mikey's side...but thats cuz Im tryin to be his slut!

lmao cwm27.gif

xoxo

kAt

sorry..its all serious in here...sheesh lighten up people.

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.

Originally posted by nycedee:

i'll be available for you in the last stall at twilo friday and sf saturday.

I believe the Friday Twilo thing but if I see you at SF on Saturday I'm gonna drop to the floor laughing LMAO.. PHAT CHANCE right? smile.gif And Dee you're a slut too? How disapponting! Coz you sure as hell don't dress like one LOL..

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I believe the Friday Twilo thing but if I see you at SF on Saturday I'm gonna drop to the floor laughing LMAO.. PHAT CHANCE right? smile.gif And Dee you're a slut too? How disapponting! Coz you sure as hell don't dress like one LOL..

Dee's a slut and so am I.

Double standards? All you stfu and go get some... relaxes the mind, it keeps you fit, you burn calories... etc.

Misskittie, ain't you supposed to be Myrlin's hoe? He's gonna send me to break your legs if you be cheating on da pimp...

------------------

Forget the dreams... what you need is a good nightmare to bring you back to reality...

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by nycedee:

ooops, sorry i'm late with the reply...

what were we talking about again???

personally, i think all girls at all clubs should fuck me the bathroom, sluts, librarians, teachers, dancers, surgeons, etc...

ladies, don't fret about the double-standard, in fact, in protest, i'll be available for you in the last stall at twilo friday and sf saturday. i'm all for women's lib.

Sssslluuuuuuuut! cwm2.gif

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by tyco:

I don't agree with you here......so you're saying because men are paid more, they should be penalized in having to pay for things? Of course, most men would just do it but should they be expected to? Also, same argument, just because a woman can't punch as hard as a man that gives them right to go around slugging men when they get upset(and some women do, as you may already know)?? That's ridiculous.......what you are saying is that because women are at a disadvantage, they should be alleviated of their personal(paying for their own things) and civil(not acting violent because they can get away with it) responsibilities.......in other words, women should be cut slack because of the existing social injustices.......am I wrong about what you are suggesting?? if so, please tell me what you mean?

Sorry to seem so serious, I'm really not, just debating...... smile.gif

Mikey

No, men should not be expected to pay. But if a woman does expect it, as some do, that is not a "social injustice". I have to say, if I made more than a guy I was seeing, I would definitely try to pay for things... Just to keep the balance, so to speak.

And, no, it is not right for anyone to throw a punch in anger, man or woman.

I don't think that the double standards inflicted on men are as detrimental to the male sex as those inflicted on women. I also don't think that this is the thread to debate them. And, btw, I love a good debate!

cwm7.gif

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by glowgirl:

I just have a few words for you....If the guys can do it why can't we.

Double standard BULLSHIT!!!!

Fuck That!!!!

Just a simple quote

"do as I say, not as i do"

Maybe your just jealous cause your not getting any! LOL

OUCH!!

cwm24.gif

From the title of this thread:

"Twilo girls never, Exit girls sometimes, SF girls all the time..."

I thought you were going to write SWALLOW

But from reading the posts...looks like I could've been right!!! cwm27.gif

------------------

11407814.jpg

"O.K. Kids.... but just pick one..."

no offense to anyone but how do you know who is going into bathroom stalls and who is hooking up with who? in my opinion, what anyone does during their night is their business (unless its my boyfriend, lol) when i go out, i give all my attention to the music and my friends, im not out to watch girls hook up with guys, cause who i am to judge anyone as a slut? also, i dont think that seeing a person once at a club is a good respresentation of true character. in all honesty i could care less who hooks up with who in which bathroom stall as long as it doesnt affect my night.

one more thing, while on the subject of what goes on at the factory, i see a hell of a lot of guys grabbing girls to try to get them to talk to them or dance with them. TIP- we dont like that so if you want to talk to us please dont grab us it really pisses me off.

sorry for venting, hope i didnt offend anyone

xoxo

jolie

Originally posted by clubhead32:

Why is it that all the time i go to SF the place is always filled up with a bunch of girls who r sluts...I mean I see the same girls every week hookin up wit diff guys...I mean honestly ladies I think thats disgusting.

Hey I know im gonna hear some shit from u guys but B4 this happens I dont mean all SF girls just A lot of them...cuz there r a lot of cool girls on the board that I really respect....

Bro your so ignorant or maybe your just jealous your not the one thier hookin up with. There are dirty girls at EVERY club, and if you think those girls frequent SF then maybe if you stop going there so much you won't see the same girls every week to notice!

Guess you don't notice the beautiful ones either, if you walk around noticing the bullshit that that is what you like. I prefer the gorgeous ones... but hey that's me!

~R~

Try Tunnel sounds like your kinda crowd!

------------------

"If you have it really banging and then, suddenly, these amazing chord changes are coming up, it’s sort of like this deep chord breath, sort of like [exhales] ahhh! It’s just like a great feeling, you know? There’s no formula for it, though. You just have to feel it, and then like it." -PVD

[This message has been edited by ROME0 (edited 03-09-2001).]

Originally posted by jolie1:

no offense to anyone but how do you know who is going into bathroom stalls and who is hooking up with who? in my opinion, what anyone does during their night is their business (unless its my boyfriend, lol) when i go out, i give all my attention to the music and my friends, im not out to watch girls hook up with guys, cause who i am to judge anyone as a slut? also, i dont think that seeing a person once at a club is a good respresentation of true character. in all honesty i could care less who hooks up with who in which bathroom stall as long as it doesnt affect my night.

one more thing, while on the subject of what goes on at the factory, i see a hell of a lot of guys grabbing girls to try to get them to talk to them or dance with them. TIP- we dont like that so if you want to talk to us please dont grab us it really pisses me off.

sorry for venting, hope i didnt offend anyone

xoxo

jolie

I agree.. I never really notice anyone "hooking up" unless they are being outright nasty and right in everyone's faces.. The time that I've been going to SF, I've only seen really nasty stuff only a couple of times. Other than that, most people are just dancing and enjoying themselves. Like I said in my first post, I think it's more about people assuming things when they see a girl dressed like most girls do at SF.

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

hahaha, actually i may make my return to sf in a few. i promised 3 of my friends i'd go with them if they hit up danny howells with me at twilo first. catch is, all 3 gotta come to danny howells, then, *gasp* its off to factory. i made this bet with them a few weeks back, so lets see if this ever materializes!

------------------

party with a heart on