Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody ever go Blonde? (not club/music related)

My hair is about the color of Pam Anderson right now. There is this new superlightening kit that would turn anybody's hair blonde. It works well. I had dyed my hair about a month before and I haven't had any hair fall out yet, knock on wood.

------------------

Girl-01.gif

Originally posted by shugabooga:

will the carpet match the drapes? cwm32.gif

LOL! Nah, my man already knows I'm not a true blonde. wink.gif Why bother!?!

But a lot of salons do color the "carpet". I just never bothered to ask if the one I go to does.

------------------

pc.GIF

Originally posted by toastednut:

the most excellent shampoo/conditioner you can buy is Kerastase, dist. by L'Oreal Paris. You must hunt this down and buy it for your color-treated hair! I swear by this product -- it has retexturized and definately improved the condition of my hair. There's nothing better product you can use.

- toast (not blonde, but colored.)

Hey Toasted !!

What is the natural type of your hair>?

ie, straight, curly, thick, thin, etc.?

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Hey Toasted !!

What is the natural type of your hair>?

ie, straight, curly, thick, thin, etc.?

bleh it's asian hair! inaturally it's super thick and appears to grow stick straight, although it's actually got some natural wave, a slight frizz to it. so annoying!

i do an all-over color about every other month using Feria ($10!).. for some reason i have very good luck with l'oreal. in the early 90's when i permed (!) i remember Preference was a very good home solution. but now all i use is shampoo/conditioner by Kerastase and a little Pantene Pro-V Elastesse hairspray when i use my curling iron....

again i have to say kerastase transformed my hair! it's really silky soft now and very very shiny. and i'm not getting paid to say this but i should since i seem to be a walking ad! cwm6.gif

------------------

sig2.gif

http://liz.isfamous.com

Originally posted by blackhaus1:

I live in Huntington...kinda by the mall...

You girls hitting Cyberia this weekend?

No Cyberia for me this weekend. Visiting friends in CT on Friday and so far it looks like Eugene's & Exit on Saturday.

Man, my weekend must have changed plans a dozen times since Wednesday! I'm already worn out. cwm37.gif

------------------

pc.GIF

Originally posted by toastednut:

bleh it's asian hair! inaturally it's super thick and appears to grow stick straight, although it's actually got some natural wave, a slight frizz to it. so annoying!

i do an all-over color about every other month using Feria ($10!).. for some reason i have very good luck with l'oreal. in the early 90's when i permed (!) i remember Preference was a very good home solution. but now all i use is shampoo/conditioner by Kerastase and a little Pantene Pro-V Elastesse hairspray when i use my curling iron....

again i have to say kerastase transformed my hair! it's really silky soft now and very very shiny. and i'm not getting paid to say this but i should since i seem to be a walking ad! cwm6.gif

ASIAN HAIR !!! Ever since I was little I always wanted your hair !! !LOL!! Damn it !

I'm def gonna try that kerastase stuff.. thanks..

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com