Clubplanet Nightlife Community

next Dinner Meetup ???

not thai.....used to eat Thai 5 times + per week (Sydney's very close to Thailand) lol cwm32.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

We did asian food last time so I say we do something different this time.

I was looking into some latin restaurants. What do you guys think? Also, looking at the last week of March for date.

BlueAngel

------------------

“Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions.” - Woody Allen

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

We did asian food last time so I say we do something different this time.

I was looking into some latin restaurants. What do you guys think? Also, looking at the last week of March for date.

BlueAngel

Latin goooooood tongue.gif

April 6 would be good (mmmm payday)

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

How about something fun with a theme? Like Jekyll & Hyde restaurant, Mars 2112 or even that S&M/Fetish restaurant in Chelsea called "La Maison de Sade"???

Whaddyathink?

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

AOL/AIM: SuedeNYC

EMail: SuedeNYC@aol.com

Mmmmmmmmm....

nothing like a nice salad nicoise accompanied with some BDSM.

Originally posted by suedenyc:

How about something fun with a theme? Like Jekyll & Hyde restaurant, Mars 2112 or even that S&M/Fetish restaurant in Chelsea called "La Maison de Sade"???

Whaddyathink?

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

Originally posted by blueangel:

Also, looking at the last week of March for date.

A good amount of people on the board are going to the WMC....so this might not be the best week for a meetup. How bout the week after so ya'll can see our nice tans..... smile.gif

-A

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Originally posted by az-tec:

A good amount of people on the board are going to the WMC....so this might not be the best week for a meetup. How bout the week after so ya'll can see our nice tans..... smile.gif

-A

Oh yea, I forgot about the WMC! Yea, we could always do it on April 6. In that way Boa_boy will have money in his pocket . . . to buy drinks for all the girls! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions.” - Woody Allen

boobielogo2.jpg

can we do it on a friday night again? you guys all know that with my senior citizen status i can't stay out late during the week or i'm ruined the next day (especially when all i do is drink my dinner)...i know, i know, call the wambulance!!!! cwm32.gif

Originally posted by flying_high:

Don't give me that one Mister...you cancelled ones too ...because there were TWO snowflakes on the road...yada yada yada smile.gif

So its like 10pm and I'm supposed to 'trek' all the way there, chill for 15 minutes then you run off to your friends house by 12:30.

un huh. yeah sure.

Originally posted by apotheosis:

So its like 10pm and I'm supposed to 'trek' all the way there, chill for 15 minutes then you run off to your friends house by 12:30.

un huh. yeah sure.

Oooohhhhh baby, that was for your self-protection...you know, maybe after having to spend 15 minutes with me...you would be the one 'running off' wink.gif

...so don't say I didn't warn you cwm13.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

Originally posted by shugabooga:

can we do it on a friday night again? you guys all know that with my senior citizen status i can't stay out late during the week or i'm ruined the next day (especially when all i do is drink my dinner)...i know, i know, call the wambulance!!!! cwm32.gif

the 6th is a Friday nite

cwm11.gif

------------------

Originally posted by shugabooga:

shugabooga, you were at the Apple meet-up?

cwm24.gif

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

McDonalds has a dollar menu...better off they have the brand new big n tasty on sale for 99 cents....hurry its only for a limited time!!

------------------

pillen.gif

bigeyes.gif

"You and Me,

and Me and YOU,

no matter how they

toss the dice...

they had to be,

the only one for Me

is YOU, and You for me...

sooo HAPPY TOGETHER...

so HAPPY 2+GETHER!!!

pillen.gif

bigeyes.gif

-Happy Hardcore

Originally posted by flying_high:

Oooohhhhh baby, that was for your self-protection...you know, maybe after having to spend 15 minutes with me...you would be the one 'running off' wink.gif

...so don't say I didn't warn you cwm13.gif

HEY. maybe I should be scared. I mean usually its "you wanna get spanked baby?!?" oohh yehhhhhh!!!

not getting the spanking just "offered" to me. ha

cwm11.gif