Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you do when not clubbing?

Past times? Jobs? Do you work or study? I'm an animator and I draw traditional cartoons and animate them in Flash and after effects on a computer. I also produce crappy tracks on Acid and Pro tools for fun. How about you guys? WHATCHU HEADZ DO?

- double major dance and english

- historian and competing member of the RU Ballroom and Latin Dance team

- sing with OrphanSporke co-ed a cappella

- sing with a salsa band

- work at campus information

- spread joy!! cwm27.gif

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

I Study, Work, and Listen to all kinds of electronic music ALL DAY LONG. Its what keeps me alive! hehehe

"If it wasn't for the Music, I don't know what we'd do!" ... "I got to thank God for the Music!"

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

s_shot%202.jpgsaloop2.gifs_shot8.jpg

Let's see...I'm a senior @Tulane (English major)...so studying...program coordinator for the school's rape emergency hotline...content editor for a website...work on our lit magazine...reading, writing, playing...oh and since I AM in new orleans, lots of bar hopping & concert going biggrin.gif

------------------

=)

reginadp121@aol.com

Originally posted by mugwump:

Past times? Jobs? Do you work or study? I'm an animator and I draw traditional cartoons and animate them in Flash and after effects on a computer. I also produce crappy tracks on Acid and Pro tools for fun. How about you guys? WHATCHU HEADZ DO?

think about the next time I'll go clubbin....

oh and,

play b-ball

mess around on the comp (Flash would be something I like to undertake but its too expesive for me to buy, cant find any safe pirate sites.)

books

work

MUSIC

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps

Post on this board! cwm2.gif LOL! Just kidding...um...well sort of cwm32.gif

I work, I take care of my boys (that is my two kids and my b/f!) and if he opportunity presents itself, rock climbing smile.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

I GO TO SCHOOL AS A MARKETING MAJOR AND I WORK PART TIME, FUCK AROUND ON THE COMPUTER AND SMOKE TREES ON THE WEEKED.

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by ems247:

wait 4 the next time ... I go out and get NUTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

EMS...is that your job or your initials??

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Since my profile has a lot to do w/what i like, and not like, to do in my spare time, i jus cut and paste it:

Life; how surreal.

I like music, eating, interesting conversations, golf, getting mail, driving, talking really loud, food, Creed, running around outside in the rain, broccoli, P.O.D., sleeping, real friends, smiling and laughing, black things, dancing, cartoons, and having fun.

I don't like country music, slow downloads, seafood, ignorance, light colors, being bored, cramps, college applications, getting water in my ears, arrogance, soap operas, and immaturity.

I am weird, cool, short, Chinese, a high school senior, annoying, funny, sarcastic, a procrastinator, understanding, a girl, accepting, a lover not a fighter, talkative, always tired and stubborn.

Spend most of my time trying to take down my marketing/Philosophy studies and work while blasting music and figuring out how to stop that damn buzzing noise...

Overthinking, undereating, overreacting, underdressed, being over emotional, and being misunderstood all the while doing it...

cwm25.gif

sigh.....

NFG

------------------

If I threw you off the top of the world, would you learn how to fly for me?

Wow..you headz are interesting. I mostly sit in a dark room all day and get payed to draw.

Sometimes I love it, some times I wonder why the hell I'm doing it. But hey It's what I do!! (besides clubbing) I'm also involved with a UFO cult and I organize meetings and meditations. Check it out:

My job: www.m3films.com

my cult: www.rael.org

Love&UFOS---------------------------------

Well most of the time I spend walking my goat Balkini around the city on a leash picking up the shit that falls out of his ass. Other than that I shear sheep in my soho rooftop farm.

------------------

B L O W G O A T S !!!!

Coming Soon....