Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tunnel comeback

I give thanks to whoever dropped Gouryella last night- that track is perfect. I really appreciated the tech-house for a few hours, and so did my girl. I hadn't been to tunnel in almost a year, and it was definately a good night. There was enough room to dance, and that was special.

Originally posted by innuend0:

I give thanks to whoever dropped Gouryella last night- that track is perfect. I really appreciated the tech-house for a few hours, and so did my girl. I hadn't been to tunnel in almost a year, and it was definately a good night. There was enough room to dance, and that was special.

what track?

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

last nite was sick, tunnel hasn't been that jumpin in a long time. . .Nero dropped some SHIT, as usual, my only complaints were that the kurfew line was rediculious, I honestly dont remember the last time I waited that long to get into tunnel, an they were charging 25, 15 w/ reduced, that was wack, but the music was sick, til about 4 am, the place died out quick, St. Patty's day comin up, WHERE MY IRISH HEADS AT?. . .MikeMc

------------------

Sound Factory Fridays, Johnny Vicious every 3rd week of the month, Luv n Lodi every other week. . .STRENGTH GUEST LIST FOR REDUCED ADMISSON. . .for info call Mike at 201-909-4029 or 201-488-5305

Dam Yo where were all of you morons lol when i said tunnel meet up lol..!? well i was there and never seen that place packed like that in a long time damm kidies

------------------

-------------------------

E-mail martin_izzo@netzero.net page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---