Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEEP DISH and DT.

YOOOOOOOO................

Just got in from Vinyl......what a friggin night......Deep Dish started the night off right......and Danny was absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!

To everyone I saw....What UP YO????????We had a blast....finally got a chance to meet some of the guys whom I ve wanted to chill with..YOu guys know who you are!!!!!

I just wish two ladies in particular were there...You know who you are too......

Otherwise PERFECT night smile.gif

Im off to bed........LATERZZZZZ

-Andy

Oh yea....Someone please help me out....What did Danny drop at like 6:10???????He fuckin blew the roof aff the joint....someone help me out... smile.gif

Diego- you know exactly what track Im talking about.......

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

[This message has been edited by az-tec (edited 03-10-2001).]

got there round 12;30 left at 10. delicious nite just as expected. deep dish is blowing the world up right now, and they deserve the recognition they're getting. the fuckin defender of the vinyl vibe, cazz926 herself, was seen hiding in a corner all nite, cracked out. at vinyl! the audacity!

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by p00h:

got there round 12;30 left at 10. delicious nite just as expected. deep dish is blowing the world up right now, and they deserve the recognition they're getting. the fuckin defender of the vinyl vibe, cazz926 herself, was seen hiding in a corner all nite, cracked out. at vinyl! the audacity!

I would rather be 'cracked-out' in a corner than semi-concious in a closet with my ass bleeding.

'Cracked-Out'...indeed (harumph).

last Night was INSANE!!!!!

Danny T never fails!!!!

1st time I got to see hime live and definetly not the last....

Finally got to meet some cats off the board you Guys are mad chill ( u know who u are) to everyone else hope u guys had a good time see everyone at TWILO on S&D 4yr annivesray!!!!

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

Originally posted by nefpratiti:

alas, had 2 missed deep dish...but danny was off da shiznitz...

and always (ignoring my poor protesting feet in high mofo heels) we closed that puppy down...yeah!! gimme mo'

Yea.....everyone doesnt even know what they missed...the last hour and a half was CRAZY!!!!!!!!remember that MUSIC IS THE ANSWER!!!!!

the 80's shit was pretty ill too.

Pratiti-you get mad propz for chillin all night in those boots.

-AZ

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Where was the great and infamous cazz during that fine evening???

------------------

pillen.gif

bigeyes.gif

"You and Me,

and Me and YOU,

no matter how they

toss the dice...

they had to be,

the only one for Me

is YOU, and You for me...

sooo HAPPY TOGETHER...

so HAPPY 2+GETHER!!!

pillen.gif

bigeyes.gif

-Happy Hardcore

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

Where was the great and infamous cazz during that fine evening???

Good F'in question... me and my crew were lookin for ya the whole night?????

Where were u hidin girl??

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

Originally posted by clubhead32:

Good F'in question... me and my crew were lookin for ya the whole night?????

Where were u hidin girl??

I was with world-renowned pimpster and addict...p00h...near the side by then fans...I hoped to somehow meet you guys, but next time.

Deep Dish were absolutley incredible, when I walked in, they had fantastic remix of "Finally' where it seemed they put 2 or 3 different grooves behind...amazing. They really set it off, great, lively DeepDish "groovy" sound.

Danny never dissappoints me, love that mix of "show me love" also nice to hear the old stuff. He got into some hard groove wher he lost me for a bit, but still great...loved the plastic cop hat.

However p00h kidnapped me to some crack lair in Jersey afterwards where he pumped me full of bad, illegal substances without my knowledge.

I believe that's against the law and I am now on the phone with the proper authorities but I can't remember how to dial.

-------------------------------

p00h is the answer...

Originally posted by az-tec:

Yea.....everyone doesnt even know what they missed...the last hour and a half was CRAZY!!!!!!!!remember that MUSIC IS THE ANSWER!!!!!

the 80's shit was pretty ill too.

Pratiti-you get mad propz for chillin all night in those boots.

-AZ

OMG that 80's shit was incredible!!! DEEP DISH,,,,was damn amazing!!!! What up ANDY!

------------------

pillen.gif

bigeyes.gif

"You and Me,

and Me and YOU,

no matter how they

toss the dice...

they had to be,

the only one for Me

is YOU, and You for me...

sooo HAPPY TOGETHER...

so HAPPY 2+GETHER!!!

pillen.gif

bigeyes.gif

-Happy Hardcore

Originally posted by cazz926:

I was with world-renowned pimpster and addict...p00h...near the side by then fans...I hoped to somehow meet you guys, but next time.

Deep Dish were absolutley incredible, when I walked in, they had fantastic remix of "Finally' where it seemed they put 2 or 3 different grooves behind...amazing. They really set it off, great, lively DeepDish "groovy" sound.

Danny never dissappoints me, love that mix of "show me love" also nice to hear the old stuff. He got into some hard groove wher he lost me for a bit, but still great...loved the plastic cop hat.

However p00h kidnapped me to some crack lair in Jersey afterwards where he pumped me full of bad, illegal substances without my knowledge.

I believe that's against the law and I am now on the phone with the proper authorities but I can't remember how to dial.

I looked and looked, but didn't see ya girl. Sorry I missed you!!!!!

xoxo,

addaboy

Originally posted by Addaboy1:

I looked and looked, but didn't see ya girl. Sorry I missed you!!!!!

xoxo,

addaboy

ADAM!!!! I looked everywhere for you! I'm really bad at finding people in clubs, but I had my heart set on finding you guys. Except for the few hours it was jam-packed...We gotta meet up and go, I really miss you guys...

SUMMER's COMING...BBQ

BBQ

BBQ!!!

--------------------------------------

Time marches on never-ending

Time made nothing but time

Here we stand in the beginning

And then goes passing us by

danny was his incredible self again!!! at around 10, when he spun depeche mode, i freaked out!!!!

my only complaint were the door people there...absolutely fawkin totally unorganized!!! they should take some tips from twilo door people, it was a mob scene out there.

God damn Cazz...looks like I'm not the only one who wanted to meet you Fri night. Where were you girl? I guess we'll catch up next time.

Deep Dish and Danny were fucking awesome. To all that I saw and chilled with Fri...Andy, Mikey, Pete, Eric, Rachel, Zoya, Diego and Yvette, you guys rule! And to Exit2Heaven and Brenna(I think), it was great to meet you.

That was the perfect night to pop my Vinyl cherry, and I'll see you guys there again when S&D have their 4th Anniversary Party. You couldn't drag me to Twilo for that wack ass night.

Steve

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

Originally posted by nyc420:

That was the perfect night to pop my Vinyl cherry, and I'll see you guys there again when S&D have their 4th Anniversary Party. You couldn't drag me to Twilo for that wack ass night.

Steve

That's the spirit!!! Let's have an anti-S&D night with Danny

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ummmmm......Yeah......uhhhhh......Deep Dish....uhhhhhhh.......then like uhhhhh......Danny......uh huh uh huh uh huh....

Great time with all the people I was chillin with and to the people I just met it was a pleasure smile.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Twirl...FREE PARTY TIME...OPEN BAR 10 - 11

Saturday March 10th...other DJ's To Be Announced

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Originally posted by nyc420:

Deep Dish and Danny were fucking awesome. To all that I saw and chilled with Fri...Andy, Mikey, Pete, Eric, Rachel, Zoya, Diego and Yvette, you guys rule! And to Exit2Heaven and Brenna(I think), it was great to meet you.

Nice to finally see you again and meet your girl! smile.gif

xoxo

Rachel

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpgrun.gif

Couldn't have asked for a better night. DD and DT...AWESOME. Great vibe, cool people. Seemed like everyone was in a cheerier mood than usual and it was nice to meet some new faces (hey Rachel!). Will definitely be seeing you all around soon biggrin.gif

------------------

dancing_raver_smaller.gif

wow what an evening, deep dish totally blew me away, it was the most crowded i've seen vinyl ever, i spent 12-4/5 am in and out of the booth due to the capacity issue...it was cooler in there to!!! Deep Dish played Kings of Tomorrow - Finally, a mix with heavier guitars that DT doesn't play...the mix of Robin S he played is by Pacha Mama who are the residents @ crobar in miami, they also Remixed Kristine W's "Feel What You Want" which danny has been playing a lot lately...

Any comments on DD's new remix of Dido??

------------------

I OWN DJ MIKE DR

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

www.thekopproject.com