Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEEP DISH and DT.

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

wow what an evening, deep dish totally blew me away, it was the most crowded i've seen vinyl ever, i spent 12-4/5 am in and out of the booth due to the capacity issue...it was cooler in there to!!! Deep Dish played Kings of Tomorrow - Finally, a mix with heavier guitars that DT doesn't play...the mix of Robin S he played is by Pacha Mama who are the residents @ crobar in miami, they also Remixed Kristine W's "Feel What You Want" which danny has been playing a lot lately...

Any comments on DD's new remix of Dido??

Thanks for the info really dug that Finally mix...I looked for to thank you, you were "resting your eyes" on a couch in the VIP, didn't want to bother you.

I loved that Thank you remix. Most of the vocals were left in, pleasantly surprised...had a lot o' energy!!!

------------------

I can't dream for us all

I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...

well i hadn't slept in 40 hours, and i had the "crotch cam" going on...ahahahaha

yes it was good...next time hon, are you coming to sf this sat?

------------------

I OWN DJ MIKE DR

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

www.thekopproject.com

Originally posted by clubcutie25:

deep dish and dt were hot!! clubhead, dszorro and exit2heaven i had fun buggin with you boys!! we gotta do it again soon cwm4.gif

Without a doubt girl.....shit!!!

------------------

Mine comes in a form of a pill and powder.

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

%7Boption%7D

? ? ? ? ? ?

AIM: XxFUEL1xX

Originally posted by clubcutie25:

deep dish and dt were hot!! clubhead, dszorro and exit2heaven i had fun buggin with you boys!! we gotta do it again soon cwm4.gif

ALways a pleasure buggin out wit u babe without a doubt!!!

cwm32.gif

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

So all u guys were there? lol we got there @ 5 after Soneil's loft party in SOHO, and it was a good sized crowd.........I was the clown dancing on one of the far speakers next to the big stage in grey t-shirt & black pants.........I had I think about a 50 X better time @ Vinyl then I did for CC/DT, best nite in NY thus far, vibe, crowd tunes. all were abundantly good! Even had some time to battle some folks after 9am lol

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Without a doubt a classic night........DT was on his usual behavior ie he was fabulous.......loved his choice of classics from 10 on.........Deep Dish just blew me away though......probably because I haven't seen them spin so brilliantly before.......deep, dark, almost painful.....so good......I'm sure I saw a lot of you peeps but didn't know who you were.......nice to see the usual crazies and good to meet some new ones(you know who you are fools wink.gif).......oh, and congrats to my boy Andy for finally dancing me under the table...... smile.gif

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

Mikey.....

I knew I had it in me........Its a bout fuckin time...Ive been preparing so I can keep up with you at the WMC.

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY