Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I saw a bad thing happen at Twilo last night...

So Vic and I are chilling on the couches by the coat room. Everyone on the couch with us were happy and rolling. All of a sudden, a security guard comes over to the people on the end and yells at them to get up...they all stand (about 4 of them) and purposely drop their pills on the seats and floor to avoid getting caught with them. The guard sees the pills and sweeps them onto the floor...and yells at the people to get out of the area immediately. After they went downstairs, he made a hand motion to 3 girls standing by the EXIT door and they came over and sat down. He wasn't busting those people...just faked it so he could make room for these 3 girls. They were very beautiful and obviously connected to this guard.

I felt really bad because the people sitting there were comfortable and not doing anything wrong. On top of getting kicked out, they lost their pills too....all so these 3 Charlie's Angels wannabe's could sit down and pose on the couch.

It easily could have been us but luckily, it wasn't. The rest of the night was good but I really hated seeing that.

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

AOL/AIM: SuedeNYC

EMail: SuedeNYC@aol.com

That's such ass! I'm tellin you, my disdain for "showgirls" gets worse and worse every time I go out. I mean sure the bouncer was a dumb mook for playin the tough guy roll to these chicks, but I know if I were them (these girls), I would never ask a bouncer-friend to do that for me cuz I would feel bad for the ppl on the couch- I would never wanna mess up someone's night or make them move when they did absolutey nothing to me.... and if I wanted to sit down sooooo bad, I would go up to these ppl and ask them MYSELF if I could sit down. Why o Why do these ppl have to go to Twilo/etc??? Why the F%ck can't they just stay at SF or World or wherever they come from.

P.S. I'm a bit bitter right now cuz I had my own run-in of sorts w/ chicks like that at Vinyl Fri night who so obviously did NOT belong there.

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317

Originally posted by suedenyc:

So Vic and I are chilling on the couches by the coat room. Everyone on the couch with us were happy and rolling. All of a sudden, a security guard comes over to the people on the end and yells at them to get up...they all stand (about 4 of them) and purposely drop their pills on the seats and floor to avoid getting caught with them. The guard sees the pills and sweeps them onto the floor...and yells at the people to get out of the area immediately. After they went downstairs, he made a hand motion to 3 girls standing by the EXIT door and they came over and sat down. He wasn't busting those people...just faked it so he could make room for these 3 girls. They were very beautiful and obviously connected to this guard.

I felt really bad because the people sitting there were comfortable and not doing anything wrong. On top of getting kicked out, they lost their pills too....all so these 3 Charlie's Angels wannabe's could sit down and pose on the couch.

It easily could have been us but luckily, it wasn't. The rest of the night was good but I really hated seeing that.

not doing anything wrong?

you just said they dropped pills on the couch... how do you figure they weren't doing anything wrong?

and of all things that go on in a club.. to feel bad for a few people losing some illegal drugs and there seats but not even getting thrown out, seem extremely trite if you ask me...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

well how do u know they the bouncer yelled at them just cause they were doing drugs??? they're real lucky that they didnt get thrown out...You cant just assume that , thats the reason the bouncer told them to leave cause he wanted the girls to sit down..

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Exit, Tunnel & SoundFactory r the places to be ;o)

Originally posted by jewel44317:

That's such ass! I'm tellin you, my disdain for "showgirls" gets worse and worse every time I go out. I mean sure the bouncer was a dumb mook for playin the tough guy roll to these chicks, but I know if I were them (these girls), I would never ask a bouncer-friend to do that for me cuz I would feel bad for the ppl on the couch- I would never wanna mess up someone's night or make them move when they did absolutey nothing to me.... and if I wanted to sit down sooooo bad, I would go up to these ppl and ask them MYSELF if I could sit down. Why o Why do these ppl have to go to Twilo/etc??? Why the F%ck can't they just stay at SF or World or wherever they come from.

P.S. I'm a bit bitter right now cuz I had my own run-in of sorts w/ chicks like that at Vinyl Fri night who so obviously did NOT belong there.

sorry but that is a bit of a retarded statement to make. Just because girls are attractive and know how to dress doesn't mean they "don't belong" in a club that has good music. Check yoself foo.

------------------

B L O W G O A T S !!!!

Postponed due to technical difficulties and shortage in the Maltese Marketplace.

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

you just said they dropped pills on the couch... how do you figure they weren't doing anything wrong?

and of all things that go on in a club.. to feel bad for a few people losing some illegal drugs and there seats but not even getting thrown out, seem extremely trite if you ask me...

From the impression I got, SuedeNYC made it seem like these ppl were just chillin and not obviously *doing* anything wrong. When the bouncer came up to them they probably got nervous and dropped whatever they had... he also said they DID get kicked out. But whateva, the thing that urked me the most was the fact that he *seemed* to be saying that this all happened b/c some glamour girls wanted to sit down, so the bouncer just started shit. Gettin kicked out b/c your obviously carrying drugs is ONE thing, and if that's what happened then it's a different story. BUT- if it's simply a matter of some "beautiful" girls not being able to sit down and a bouncer "flexin" his muscles, then that's lame and I would feel bad for them too.

------------------

Originally posted by keshiki:

sorry but that is a bit of a retarded statement to make. Just because girls are attractive and know how to dress doesn't mean they "don't belong" in a club that has good music. Check yoself foo.

Alright- perhaps I should have clarified. NO- I do not think that just b/c girls look good/know how to dress means their attitude sucks- that would be retarded. What I was was referring to were the girls, that we ALL have encountered with the "I'm beautiful so I'm better then you" attitudes that think their asses deserve to be on a couch more then someone elses. That is what I got from what Rich was sayin, and that is what I was responding to. If ppl are genuinely nice, then that's all I really care about in a club. However, it has been my experience that more often then not, the girls who are so pre-occupied with the way they look are the ones with serious attitude problems and not there just to have fun- NOT ALL OF THE TIME- just generally.

------------------

Originally posted by foxyroxy20:

well how do u know they the bouncer yelled at them just cause they were doing drugs??? they're real lucky that they didnt get thrown out...You cant just assume that , thats the reason the bouncer told them to leave cause he wanted the girls to sit down..

Maybe I didn't phrase it correctly, but it was completely obvious that the bouncer was just using his pull to win brownie points with the girls. The people who were on the couch originally, were just sitting back and relaxing. When he approached them, as they got up the emptied their pockets quickly (I guess they were assuming they might be searched).

We saw this brewing for a while before it happened because the girls were all over this particular bouncer...rubbing his chest, whispering in his ear, playing with his hair. Then he walked away...threw these people off the couch, swept their pills to the floor, then kicked them out. When they were gone...he hand-signaled the girls to come over...they pranced over, and literally sat down posing for him on the couch. Then he knelt down and chatted with them for a while.

I understand your points..that drugs are illegal...however they were not doing it in the open...they were just sitting back and relaxing like the other 50 people sitting around the room. They just happened to be sitting in the end seats. To prove this point even further, the people sitting next to them were slumped over and passed out on top of eachother with their heads moving in slow speed...they were gone...however, they were in less desireable seats so they weren't woken or touched.

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

AOL/AIM: SuedeNYC

EMail: SuedeNYC@aol.com

Hey PINKFLOYD... watch yourself with your ruid comments.. hahahah! Just kidding! Suede is my friend and he wouldn't talk something up unless he knew it was wrong.

Suede I believe you.. What can I say Charlies Angels either kick ass or get asses kicked...

Thank your lucky stars it wasn't you.. hahaha Kidding again.

Thats wrong that it happened. BUt just because that guys a bouncer doesn't mean he has a brain..

Just because people are parents doesn't mean they can do no worng to their children. the bouncer had bad judgement, point him out I'll beat him up..

GOD! I think the nice weather we had today has made me a bit dizzy!

hahah, LOve, SIneminem

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

Originally posted by suedenyc:

Maybe I didn't phrase it correctly, but it was completely obvious that the bouncer was just using his pull to win brownie points with the girls. The people who were on the couch originally, were just sitting back and relaxing. When he approached them, as they got up the emptied their pockets quickly (I guess they were assuming they might be searched).

We saw this brewing for a while before it happened because the girls were all over this particular bouncer...rubbing his chest, whispering in his ear, playing with his hair. Then he walked away...threw these people off the couch, swept their pills to the floor, then kicked them out. When they were gone...he hand-signaled the girls to come over...they pranced over, and literally sat down posing for him on the couch. Then he knelt down and chatted with them for a while.

I understand your points..that drugs are illegal...however they were not doing it in the open...they were just sitting back and relaxing like the other 50 people sitting around the room. They just happened to be sitting in the end seats. To prove this point even further, the people sitting next to them were slumped over and passed out on top of eachother with their heads moving in slow speed...they were gone...however, they were in less desireable seats so they weren't woken or touched.

ohh then it is messed up , since u explained it more,

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Exit, Tunnel & SoundFactory r the places to be ;o)

I'm a bit bitter right now cuz I had my own run-in of sorts w/ chicks like that at Vinyl Fri night who so obviously did NOT belong there.

I saw the whole thing!!!! That girl was soooo rude. For those of you who missed it, jewel144317 ACCIDENTALLY bumped into this girl and promptly appologized. But this girl had the biggest attitude and responded by waving her hand in the air yelling, "Move it along, move it along!!"

Then later I saw this same girl in the bathroom literally shimmying her synthetic chest in the mirror admiring herself while giving everyone else dirty looks. This is the kind of trashy piece of work, jewell was referring to.

SK13

------------------

get down on your knees...

this is not something new though..

its the bouncer using his power to help some girls sit down... doesn't surprise me at all.. promoters use their pull to bring in good looking girls, whats the difference?

this is a prat of life.. abuse of power.. and in all honesty, it doesn't really seem like that big a deal..

the only thing you can feel bad for them about is losing their seats, and is that really something to feel *bad* about?

its just a seat...

but thats just my $.02

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

somebody is skrewed up here big time, first

a big deal than not, than why bother, a lot

of misunderstanding, changing subject from

abusing power (serious) to an attidute problem. Maybe the only thing not mentioned here who picked up the pills and what did he

do with those?

Originally posted by sarahkim13:

I saw the whole thing!!!! That girl was soooo rude. For those of you who missed it, jewel144317 ACCIDENTALLY bumped into this girl and promptly appologized. But this girl had the biggest attitude and responded by waving her hand in the air yelling, "Move it along, move it along!!"

Then later I saw this same girl in the bathroom literally shimmying her synthetic chest in the mirror admiring herself while giving everyone else dirty looks. This is the kind of trashy piece of work, jewell was referring to.

SK13

Right on girl!... and that biatch who mushed me in the head afterwards wasn't even the girl I bumped into, it was her biatch-buddy...half of me wanted to slam her head into the wall, but the other half of me knew sinking to her level is always a waste of time and energy.

------------------

What A stupid comment.... I'm sure there are people that see YOU in a club and think that you "don't belong"

What a jackass.

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

What A stupid comment.... I'm sure there are people that see YOU in a club and think that you "don't belong"

What a jackass.

There is no reason for you to start callin me a jackass. You wanna think what I said was stupid- then fine. But if you're gonna say disrespectful shit, at least address my comments, and not me personally. You don't know me, so don't judge me. When I responded, it was about how I got treated personally by some bitch in a club.

------------------

I wasn't attacking you, sorry if it came off that way, it was your comment...... For god's sake you're in a club.....Why let people like that ruin your time to the point that you're still dwelling over it a couple of days later....I laugh at people like that(stuck up and that think that they are better than others) because they are sad and sorry individuals....

Don't get mad, why give them the satifaction...?

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

I wasn't attacking you, sorry if it came off that way, it was your comment...... For god's sake you're in a club.....Why let people like that ruin your time to the point that you're still dwelling over it a couple of days later....I laugh at people like that(stuck up and that think that they are better than others) because they are sad and sorry individuals....

Don't get mad, why give them the satifaction...?

Now you're speakin my language... believe me these girls did not ruin my night, it only took about 2 mins for DT to get me back into my groove... at first i was upset cuz they put their hands on me - of course i'm gonna get fired up- but it's mind over matter, so i walked away. The only reason I brought it up was b/c the whole incident that SuedeNYC talked about reminded me of these chicks, and their "type." But like we all know, it/they come with the territory, so like u said, all you can do is laugh at 'em.

------------------

Now you're speakin my language... believe me these girls did not ruin my night, it only took about 2 mins for DT to get me back into my groove... at first i was upset cuz they put their hands on me - of course i'm gonna get fired up- but it's mind over matter, so i walked away. The only reason I brought it up was b/c the whole incident that SuedeNYC talked about reminded me of these chicks, and their "type." But like we all know, it/they come with the territory, so like u said, all you can do is laugh at 'em.

No I totally hear you but I look at it like this.. These "type" of girls LIVE for the weekend....Not like most of us do though that's the sad thing.. they get pleasure from treating others like garbage..

Screw them!!

lol!! cwm2.gif

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

Hey, any of you cute girls need a seat you can always sit on me. Not you Suede, I seen your pic and only cute girls under 130 lbs can sit on me.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

illegal, so? would it be more wrong for them to be moved if they were consuming and lost legal drugs, such as say a pack of cigs or drinks they had to leave behind in haste?

lets not dismiss these guys and say 'fuck em crackheads', shit I've taken drugs on my own choice, and lots of times it was in a club.

Its sux that they lost them, especially since it seems they knew how to handle them.

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps

I've seen it. In fact I've been one of the assholes that have had my friend (a bouncer) kick some K head in a K hole off a seat for me and my friends to sit down. Total different situation but basically the same deal. I'm friends with a Bouncer at Twilo who use to work for me right and one night he asks me if I wanna sit down. I say sure, having like danced like a maniac for like five or six hours straight (mind you I was fucked up as well) he then points at a couple in a total K hole..drooling on themselves and kicks them off the coach and tells them to go walk it off. I was like shocked! I told him "Yo, if that's the way you do it then forget it." He then went on to explain to me Twilo's missfortune with Guliani yadda yadd how every now and then cops bust in and raid the joint under cover yadda yadda and how any one..ANYONE that lounges too long in a waaay too fucked up manner, or is unlucky to be high, in the wrong place at the wrong time WILL be given a hard time. Sucks dosen't it!!?? But ask yourself this..what came first the chicken or the egg? Who's gotten Twilo shut down almost? Bouncers? Or people busted for drugs? I'm not preaching but there are two faces to this coin. If you want respect in a venue we must earn it. There's a reason why Bouncers at Twilo act like Imperial storm troopers.