Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TO: All Long Island PoT HeAds!!!

Just wondering how many people from the island would like to get together maybe chill somewhere and just get BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!

I know trancewhore is game how bout the rest of u pot heads out there????

If your game just reply boys and girls especially GIRLS and we will PM u wit all the info.

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

me me me!!

lol

and i *know* pfloyd40 and msoprano13 are down wink.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

i'm d

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

fuck.........for once i wish i lived on the LI side of manhattan! GOD DAMNIT!

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by dszorro:

i dont smoke pot you bunch of losers...

cwm19.gif

::runs to steves house and takes his pipe, papers, bongs, lighter and secret stash of G-13::

uh huh!!!

------------------

Yellow CK's and Double Stacked Zorros are mine.

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?

Alright, looks like everyone is down for are little smoke out. Me and Clubhead will start thinking things up....if you have any suggestions on where to go or what to do, just pm either me or clubhead32, we'll let everyone whos down know the deal....

paper, bowls, blunts, bongs all welcome!!

------------------

Second pill of the night, and straight on till morning....

sort of on the topic, does anyone know a good delivery service on long island (i am in plainview)

you don't have to post answers if you want, email me at troy_alex@hotmail.com

thanks

T

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

Originally posted by tiestoisgod:

sort of on the topic, does anyone know a good delivery service on long island (i am in plainview)

you don't have to post answers if you want, email me at troy_alex@hotmail.com

thanks

T

Or just PM if it is easier, thanks guys

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

Originally posted by charrails:

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

fuck.........for once i wish i lived on the LI side of manhattan! GOD DAMNIT!

Don't worry Al, your invited to the WESTCHESTER smoke out 2001....

hey, LI peeps are also welcome...so clubhead- are Wastechester kids allowed? if so, Exodust and I are always down for the cypher....I'll bring the green leaf Garcia's.....

cwm32.gif

I dont discriminate everybody is invited especially Westchester cats. Im workin out all the details for when and where it will definetly be soon planning for this week and if people can't make that one dont sweat it cuz we'll make another one next week u know...What days are good for everyone Thur, fri, sat, dont matter to me????

cwm24.gif

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32