Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To those who came to see Junior spin last night...

It's now 3:50pm Sunday and I just got home from last night. Thank you! I love you all! We had such a great time and met so many new buddies. Special thanks to my official fairy princess, Ooana. Honorable mentions Crackorn & Co., Jammy, Max, Twilostud Joe, Mario & Eileen and the rest of you I'm missing.

Of course I thank my love, Victor...almost 4 years together and we're having more fun than ever!!!

Shugabooga & Staceychase...sorry I missed you at the Powerbar...we ended up arriving at 4:30.

Well, we're heading off into hibernation for then next few weeks. See you in April! cwm12.gif

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

AOL/AIM: SuedeNYC

EMail: SuedeNYC@aol.com

Unbelieveable night. I couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate my return to Twilo.

He dropped nearly every track I'd been missing and a few bonuses. One of which was Hide U! I still ain't sick of that song.

Much love to all of you and Crackorn..I need to get Lizzy's contact info.

Be thanks to Mario for hosting us for after after hours!

XOXOXOXO

-Oo (Suede and Vic's Fairy Princess)

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Last night was awesome...I was soooooo happy that so many of you guys showed up. Rich, Vic, you guys are the best. It's 7 PM right now and I still haven't slept yet, so delirium is starting to kick in. I will be hiding until further notice!

crackc

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by PurePremium:

It was an amazing morning. Hope to meet more of you in the future. Ooana you are a doll!

Hey PurePremium---did we meet? I met so many people that night and not sure if we crossed paths.

CrystalMethodNY--did we meet as well? I also was a little out of it but still had a great time.

If we didn't meet, I hope to hang out with you next time.

Later,

Rich

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

what a great time! i am so glad you guys all came back and chilled! the party didn't end till around 5...we had a great time being all cracked out...we will definetly have to figure something out for this weekend after another crazy night! i cannot wait to see you all out - you BETTER be there!

love you all!

ei

------------------

pretibaby@excite.com

Originally posted by Crackorn:

Last night was awesome...I was soooooo happy that so many of you guys showed up. Rich, Vic, you guys are the best. It's 7 PM right now and I still haven't slept yet, so delirium is starting to kick in. I will be hiding until further notice!

crackc

I think Vic has finally understood what it's like to hang in Cracktown with you. We're going to be in hiding for a few weeks too.

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

Junior was rocking it, as usual...

Its been awhile for me, and I had a great time... even though I really wasn't all there.

What a weird night, went with someone I never met before. wink.gif

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

Was fantastic to meet you! You're such a sweetie and your smile is contageous!!!

See you on the dancefloor again soon!

-Oo

Originally posted by PurePremium:

It was an amazing morning. Hope to meet more of you in the future. Ooana you are a doll!

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Hey Suede, I don't think that we met, but I'll look forward to doing so in the future. I'll be hibernating as well for a couple weeks before the next Twilo experience.

Hey, did anyone else meet a tall, fabulous woman from Spain, named Angeles? Hope to run into her again soon.

------------------

PP60x60.gif