Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FUCK WORK!!! Any suggestions for calling in?

diarrhea!! lol.. it goes a long way and it's versatile! it worked for me when i got caught by a cop for speeding!

it's so nasty, people just let you off the hook cuz they don't want to go into detail about it! hehehe good luck cwm20.gif

peace! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." AoL: MAReLuNa

Call in "unhappy."

---> "Yea hi_______ (boss's name), this is ______ (your name)...listen i'm just really unhappy today and I definitely don't think I'll be able to make it in. I expect to be happy tomorrow though, but i'll have to let you know."

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317

Originally posted by mareluna:

diarrhea!! lol.. it goes a long way and it's versatile! it worked for me when i got caught by a cop for speeding!

it's so nasty, people just let you off the hook cuz they don't want to go into detail about it! hehehe good luck

thats been my go to for years! its really a great excuse. i actually decided to use it as a male alternative to the female celebration of womanhood. my only warning would be a kharmic one... my best friend used the excuse that his aunt had died when he forgot to do an assignment in high school. she died the next week, and he felt like shit. (like how i brought that full circle. diarhea-aunt dying-feeling like shit) true story.

------------------

No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn...Jim Morrison

If the weather was bad you could have used that you were stuck somewhere where the weather was bad and you couldn't drive!

Thats what I did last Monday! No questions asked!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

THis is a good excuse for Thurs, Fri, Sat or Sun. Say you are in a wedding or have to go to a wedding that is kind of a long drive away. I usually use this to get out of class on a Thursday night or Friday. It never fails!!

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!

Originally posted by glowball:

I know A good one, "I QUITE"..! lol

Thanks everyone for your help. Glowball, no doubt you were right. This was the best way to call in but I tried to put an American Beauty spin on it, ya know the whole blackmail thing "how can you prove that you didn't try to get me to suck your dick for money so I want a years pay and benifits". Didn't work but it was funny, I was amused all day and not at work!!!

PS! Anyone have a job opening?

Originally posted by jewel44317:

Call in "unhappy."

---> "Yea hi_______ (boss's name), this is ______ (your name)...listen i'm just really unhappy today and I definitely don't think I'll be able to make it in. I expect to be happy tomorrow though, but i'll have to let you know."

OMG! LMAO! this is hysterical....I WOULD luv to say this oneday!