Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some sunny weather pics for the left coast

Hey all!!!!

Life in San Francisco is moving along. The weather has been great!

Last Saturday I went river rafting (actually kyaking). Been riding my motorcycle ever day now.

Just thought I'd say hi and post some pics of San Frnacisco that I took last week.

The first pic is of downtown SF taken from Twin Peaks. Actually, all of the pics I'm posting were taken from the exact same spot.

Anyway, the first pic if of Downtown looking East down Market St.

The second pic is of the Golden Gate Bridge looking north over Golden Gate Park and the Presidio.

cwm35.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Hey Hugh...San Fran is looking damn good. That first picture is really cool...I've got to make it out there soon. I hope everything is going well for you out there. I'm sure it is.

Same old shit here...hit up Vinyl on Fri for Deep Dish and Danny, and played poker with the boyz on Sat. Next weekend is St. Patrick's day so I'm staying away from the clubs and getting my drink on. How's the scene out there so far? Any good stories yet?

Steve

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

Third pic is of Mt. Diablo again looking east. Normally, you can't see Mt. Diable from Twin Peaks... at least not regularly, cause it's 40-50 miles away and usually there is fog/smog/ or something obscurring the view, but it's been so clear the last week that it's no problem seeing it.

The last pic is for those of you that I talked motorcycling with. This is a pic of my motorcycle (1982 BMW R100).

I WANNA GET A SPORTBIKE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

cwm11.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

9805t.gif

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Wow!

It looks like the NY City but much less buildings and more trees!

Now I really want to come and visit!

What's the clubscene like there?

I haven't had the time to check out the clubscene here, yet. I will let you guys know. What I've been hearing is that there is really good House out here. Although, I do know that PVD played 1015 Folsom on NYE. I'm trying to start talking to peeps that are in the scene here. None of my friends are really into it... So, good excuse to make some new friends biggrin.gif

Will keep you updated.

cwm30.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

9805t.gif

[This message has been edited by quanto_magnus (edited 03-12-2001).]

CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!

Hugh. I'll be joinning the sunshine crew tomorrow. I fly out to San Fran for a week at Dodge Ridge skiing my ass down sunshine slopes! And they expect me to concentrate on work today... HA!

biggrin.gif

//sairman

------------------

clubplanet_sig.gif

Originally posted by sariman:

CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!

Hugh. I'll be joinning the sunshine crew tomorrow. I fly out to San Fran for a week at Dodge Ridge skiing my ass down sunshine slopes! And they expect me to concentrate on work today... HA!

biggrin.gif

//sairman

Well, if you are going to be in San Francisco proper (Dodge Ridge is a good 3-4 hours away), let me know and we can go hang somewhere.

cwm4.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

9805t.gif

aww i miss you hugh!! hopefully the left coast is treatin ya well. my cousin in vegas is big into what she calls "Massives" like these huge raves... like 10 dj's etc. she makes the drive to california for em.... she wants me to come check one out, but i said it was her turn to come here! she said the last one she went to had like 50,000 people there! unreal.

------------------

"And if I Die before i learn to speak...Will money pay for all the days i lived awake but half asleep?"

Originally posted by quanto_magnus:

I haven't had the time to check out the clubscene here, yet. I will let you guys know. What I've been hearing is that there is really good House out here. Although, I do know that PVD played 1015 Folsom on NYE.

Oaky spun on Saturday at 1015 and Lawler spun last Saturday. The club was crowded as hell for Oaky. Digweed spins this Friday and Deep Dish spins on Saturday. The Friday after that: Sven Vath, and the last Friday of the month: Seb Fontaine.

Its not Twilo, but not bad.

Originally posted by schwingep:

HUGH!!!!!!

Living in the place of 67 degree weather all year round!!!!

Great pics...hope you're enjoying youself!!

- Pete

cool.gif

Hey, it's more than 67 right now.... More like 76... heh heh

Totally enjoying myself.... Always do if it's at all possible.

Nothing exciting to report on the club scene yet, but will have updates...

biggrin.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

9805t.gif

Originally posted by toastednut:

stay on the east coast, please.

- left coaster

LOL!

Hey now, that's not very friendly for a left coaster...

Didn't you day you come down to San Francisco every once in a while? If you do, let me know and we can chill...

cwm4.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

9805t.gif