Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stacker 2's, MetReX and all that other crap

Which stuff do you think works with the best results? Not for mass, but for getting cut-up and for energy.

This is where all the juiceheads come in handy...

Thanks

------------------

I can't dream for us all

I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...

Fox 5 news had a report on some of these things last night...Cazz there was one that would increase your breast size by about 3 cups....maybe you should try it

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Sound Factory with the KOP Project Sat March 17th 11pm - 4am

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Originally posted by schwingep:

Fox 5 news had a report on some of these things last night...Cazz there was one that would increase your breast size by about 3 cups....maybe you should try it

- Pete

cool.gif

Good lookin' Pete, you know hoe expensive surgery is!

Anyway, p00h, want to have a contest on buffness? Thanks for starting me on the Great Herbal Body regimen!

------------------

I can't dream for us all

i would recommend 'glass' aka crystal methamphetamine, it works faster and there is no need for sleep in between. makes for a highly productive 24 hour work day, and gives you that nice grey look to your complexion. not to mention what it does for you metabolism.

the good old days....

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...

Originally posted by wizard:

i would recommend 'glass' aka crystal methamphetamine, it works faster and there is no need for sleep in between. makes for a highly productive 24 hour work day, and gives you that nice grey look to your complexion. not to mention what it does for you metabolism.

the good old days....

What would I do without you? *sigh*

Now, do you suggest anally or orally?

------------------

I can't dream for us all

Originally posted by cazz926:

Good lookin' Pete, you know hoe expensive surgery is!

Anyway, p00h, want to have a contest on buffness? Thanks for starting me on the Great Herbal Body regimen!

LOL...oh cazz...::sigh::

------------------

Mine comes in a form of a pill and powder.

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?

AIM: XxFUEL1xX

Originally posted by wizard:

the good old days....

Hee-he...LOL* very funny dude..Mugwump gives wizard a thumbs up.

Check out Xenadrine. It has the same effects as Stackers (which give you a goo energy boost...and fast.) However, the guy at GNC said that Xenadrine is supposed to be safe than Stackers.

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Which stuff do you think works with the best results? Not for mass, but for getting cut-up and for energy.

Thanks

Well I'm far from being a juicehead- but I have used hydroxycut before and liked the results.

Whatever you do- just be careful!! wink.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

AIM MissIncognito13

Thanks

Well, I can give you advice, but I don't like the comment about the juiceheads.I take good care of my body and work hard at it juice free and when I hear shit like that,it pisses me off. Anyway, eat a high protein diet and no carbs past 5 at night.Try to eat 5 small meals besides 3 large ones.I reccomend Hydroxy Cuts,an aroebic wieght training program. Also try out Burn It Up fat burners at www.musclemass.com they work wonders. Or you can always be a juicehead and try some winstrol or clenbuterol.

------------------

sunset.gif