Clubplanet Nightlife Community

worst night of my life.....

Originally posted by ecstatichigh35:

But i'm only 18, so it's ok if i'm a fuckin idiot

you're not an idiot, in fact I can easily see truth to both sides of the story.

I'd rather take ecstacy in moderation of once or twice a month, than binge drink alcohol like so many people do because its legal. People in college, or bars regulars, destroy their bodies with alcohol because its not against the law, while taking ecstacy is yet to be proven risky as far as long term effects go. and it never gave me a hangover or blackouts.

anyway, taking drugs is a personal responsibility. How much and when is your decision. Leave it at that.

As far as your experience goes, take it as a education. You can definitely moderate your drinking, and if you cant, then you shouldnt drink.

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps

Originally posted by iliana:

Jesus Christ, You have to be one of the most dense people on this board!

It's past your bedtime..find a new hobby Kid.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

You know what, I take back what I said about me being an idiot and I think you should take back what you just said.

I'm not an idiot, what I said was my opinion, I think taking one pill of ecstasy, is safer then blacking out from alcohol. Now if you don't agree with me then you can go fuck urself, but do not go calling me dense or a fuckin idiot. You don't know me at all and have no right to say that. Saying something like that only makes urself look stupid and you can't accept other people's opinions, it's either they agree with you or they are a fuckin idiot. I think you're the fuckin idiot.

------------------

I'm the one with the whistle at Sound Factory

I don't think you are an idiot....And I personally think that alot of the people who called you such things have a alot of nerve to criticize...I'm not speaking for all but I mean come on now really..... Alot of people go out and party and you wouldn't be replying to his post unless you've been there yourself.....

Just be careful with ANYTHING you do....

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

this whole getting drunk before a club thing

It's all about moderation and mixing it up. I turned to E because I didn't want to drink, and b/c it's cheaper. And for 2 months, I was just cwm12.gif and stoned ... I would completely black out. A few weekends ago though, I was hanging out at a friend's apartment and we were doing shots after shots of Goldie ... I was buzzed, not drunk, on the way to Lawler. Anyway, that was one of my best nights ever. When the alcohol wore off, the music recreated the feel of the drug for me and the best part was, I remember all of it. E and weed is great, especially when combined, but if you're doing it every time you go out, you have a problem.

------------------

cwm12.gifRoll out down to midnight. Then cwm12.gifroll on downtown 'til it's light,

Because tomorrow we may die. Oh, but tonight we're dancing in the faint light

Don't you rob yourself of what you're feeling. Don't rob yourself of all that you could be

cwm12.gifRoll hard 'til midnight cwm12.gifRoll 'til it's light

Come on now stay up and make some memories

Yeah, with us now cwm12.gifRoll the red carpet out with friends

To whom, to love and cwm12.gifroll on

So Right - DMB

You know what, I take back what I said about me being an idiot and I think you should take back what you just said.

I'm not an idiot, what I said was my opinion, I think taking one pill of ecstasy, is safer then blacking out from alcohol. Now if you don't agree with me then you can go fuck urself, but do not go calling me dense or a fuckin idiot. You don't know me at all and have no right to say that. Saying something like that only makes urself look stupid and you can't accept other people's opinions, it's either they agree with you or they are a fuckin idiot. I think you're the fuckin idiot.

Ok, since you're missing vital brain cells, I guess I'm going to have to SLOWLY EXPLAIN why you're so dense.

First of YOU called yourself an idiot. It came form your mouth. And honeslty, reading what you write and how you contradict yourself and jumble everything to just make yourself look stupid, means that indeed, YOU REALLY ARE STUPID.

YOU'RE STUPID BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN TO STOP DRINKING BEFORE YOU GET WASTED.

YOU'RE STUPID BECAUSE BOTH X AND ALCOHOL CAN BE DEADLY.

YOU'RE STUPIUD BECAUSE YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF E RUINING SOMEONE'S LIFE, YET ALONE SOMOEN'S NIGHT.

YOU'RE STUPID BECAUSE YES, ALCOHOL IS LEGAL, BUT YOU AS A MINOR WAS STILL COMMITING AN ILLEGAL ACT.

YOU'RE STUPID BECAUSE YOU AS AN 18 YEAR OLD, HAVE THE MENTALITY OF A 12 YEAR OLD BOY, JUST LEARNING ABOUT SEX, DRUGS, AND CLUBS.

I would go on, but it's STUPID to waste time on you.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

mm008.jpg

we learn from our mistakes.

i had the same experience with alcohol. and completely forgat what happened to me after i fell from the chair in the restaurant.

thanks to my friends for looking out for me and bringing me back home safely.

First time eve in my life i completely don't remember anything that happened that night.

watch your limit with heavy alcohol.

Peace.

------------------

feee038c.gif

we all learn from our mistakes, some more than others. you're not an idiot, and you're not stupid. you're young and probably a really nice kid. some people like to use this board to show what great writers/editor/proofreaders they are and they enjoy picking apart what others have written and correcting & criticizing them to make themselves look/feel smart. they should probably put those analytical skills to work and become newspaper editors or trial attorneys. don't let them bother you too much.

the part of your story about turning your jacket inside out cracks me up. you & your friends are probably laughing about this all week long. the only thing to be concerned about is if heavy drinking/blacking out becomes a weekend ritual (or even monthly or quarterly) - then you know you have a problem. moderation is the key. take care!

Originally posted by idisyda:

we learn from our mistakes.

i had the same experience with alcohol. and completely forgat what happened to me after i fell from the chair in the restaurant.

thanks to my friends for looking out for me and bringing me back home safely.

First time eve in my life i completely don't remember anything that happened that night.

watch your limit with heavy alcohol.

Peace.

Absolutely. I've done a pill once in a while after my horrible experience but I wont do more than that. And it has to be a VERY special ocassion. However the only reason I told you guys about my OD is not to prove anyone wrong but to share a drastic situation with you. The reality is that neither too much alcohol or too much E are good for you. However Alcohol is government controlled and E pills are a bit of a gamble. if you do the research there have been instances where people die from just one pill because it was some fucked up chemical and not MDMA. So you say "Be carefull with your roll. Be informed" etc. well the same goes for any drug. alcohol can kill you. Can kill others in excess..but so can E. And I'll tell you this much. No matter how silly I've gotten off of a couple of shots og tequila or Vodka I've never ended up in a tub full of ice almost fried like I did with three rolls. the trick is not to be so naive. ever time you pop a pill you are ALWAYS taking a gamble. Sure it feels great but you never know if the next one could fry you. Live and learn my friend. Your not an IDIOT you are just young. But it's all good.

Originally posted by iliana:

Ok, since you're missing vital brain cells, I guess I'm going to have to SLOWLY EXPLAIN why you're so dense.

First of YOU called yourself an idiot. It came form your mouth. And honeslty, reading what you write and how you contradict yourself and jumble everything to just make yourself look stupid, means that indeed, YOU REALLY ARE STUPID.

YOU'RE STUPID BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN TO STOP DRINKING BEFORE YOU GET WASTED.

YOU'RE STUPID BECAUSE BOTH X AND ALCOHOL CAN BE DEADLY.

YOU'RE STUPIUD BECAUSE YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF E RUINING SOMEONE'S LIFE, YET ALONE SOMOEN'S NIGHT.

YOU'RE STUPID BECAUSE YES, ALCOHOL IS LEGAL, BUT YOU AS A MINOR WAS STILL COMMITING AN ILLEGAL ACT.

YOU'RE STUPID BECAUSE YOU AS AN 18 YEAR OLD, HAVE THE MENTALITY OF A 12 YEAR OLD BOY, JUST LEARNING ABOUT SEX, DRUGS, AND CLUBS.

I would go on, but it's STUPID to waste time on you.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

You are the most negative and immature person I have ever.....not met, THANK GOD I haven't met you. I'm a waste????? I'm not gonna waste my time fighting with you. It's not use, you're like inhuman or something. Now leave me the fuck alone ILIANA!

------------------

Originally posted by shugabooga:

we all learn from our mistakes, some more than others. you're not an idiot, and you're not stupid. you're young and probably a really nice kid. some people like to use this board to show what great writers/editor/proofreaders they are and they enjoy picking apart what others have written and correcting & criticizing them to make themselves look/feel smart. they should probably put those analytical skills to work and become newspaper editors or trial attorneys. don't let them bother you too much.

the part of your story about turning your jacket inside out cracks me up. you & your friends are probably laughing about this all week long. the only thing to be concerned about is if heavy drinking/blacking out becomes a weekend ritual (or even monthly or quarterly) - then you know you have a problem. moderation is the key. take care!

Thanx a lot, I couldn't have said it better. I was a little offended by that other post, but you made me feel a lot better. Thanx again!!! Love to U

------------------

It can take *years* to lean and understand your limit for alcohol. I remember I used to be really good and steady up to this point... and if I crossed it I became Superman.

I usually ended up being Superman vomiting into a toilet for the rest of the night. Noe i dont do that. Dont beat yourself up or let some judgemental dick beat you up because you lack experience. Everyone starts off without experience.

Some of us learn from it. You sound like you're the latter. Great story.

I choose moderation in all things and I always have a great time.

Ciao

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

• 5 years later...