Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Award winners?

Originally posted by markyhatter:

It is obvious from your posts and replies that most of you are pre-pubescent wankers.

--> from the verbage in your posts one can only assume that puberty is a stage of development that you have yet to reach

The only reason you get so many posts is a:

Most are from club planet owners.

--> that is spot on...I do own a club planet, it's called "planet_boa_boy", you can visit at www.planet_boa_boy.com, and no, you can't be on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A>

b. there are 260 million sad obese wankers in america who have fuck all else to do with their time except abuse anything that is not american unfortunatlely all the great discoveries have been made by non americans with the exception of the silicon chip which was then developed by the japs cos the americans could not handle it.

-> I have a lifetime of insults I can direct at the british coming from a part of the commonwealth which I could unleash, but then you would have the delusion that we actually give a shit....

If any of you little boys can get permission from Mummy and Daddy to come over to the UK please bring lots of American flags so I can wipe my arse on them as I have clean run out of your sisters panties.

-> I guess this is the purile drivel you come up with when the only sports that your country is good at you need to have your dick in one hand and a pint glass in the other, lol but I would like to thankyou for providing me with someone I can take out my work frustrations out upon!

Have a nice day arse holes!

-> run along now, shouldn't you be out running around with your dick in your hand and a pint glass in the other necking pills and trying to get ppl to take a look at your lame ass web site?

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Toastednut...

It is obvious from your posts and replies that most of you are pre-pubescent wankers.

Average age here? I'd guess 22-25.

What????

b. there are 260 million sad obese wankers in america who have fuck all else to do with their time except abuse anything that is not american unfortunatlely all the great discoveries have been made by non americans with the exception of the silicon chip which was then developed by the japs cos the americans could not handle it.

Fat and obese? You haven't seen the picture page have you?? The rest of that comment is nonsensical unfounded babble.

If any of you little boys can get permission from Mummy and Daddy to come over to the UK please bring lots of American flags so I can wipe my arse on them as I have clean run out of your sisters panties.

Your writing moves me...talk about sounding prepubescent rolleyes.gif

Again, since you never answer...why are you here?

If your site is the bomb-fuckin'-diggity then, please, get yourself back over there. Why are you obsessing about clubplanet??

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Boy can't read. He's trying mighty hard to get that cheap ass site of his more hits... Sad... if that site was all that was cut out to be, y da hell would he be in here? Sad ass fucker that he is...

lol my thoughts exactly

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Toastednut...

Have a nice day arse holes!

Qoute from Boa_boy - "the only sports that your country is good at you need to have your dick in one hand and a pint glass in the other"

I think you will find that Lennox Lewis is heavyweight champion of the world and your very own rapist, Mike Tyson is too shit scared to fight him cos he knows he will get his dirty retarded, rapist arse knocked out.

Says something about your country that your only chance of winning back the championship is by letting an alcoholic rapist out of prison to try for you!

Ha...

Anyway, you did not answer my question about the vietnam war, who won it?

Qoute from Boa_boy - "the only sports that your country is good at you need to have your dick in one hand and a pint glass in the other"

I think you will find that Lennox Lewis is heavyweight champion of the world and your very own rapist, Mike Tyson is too shit scared to fight him cos he knows he will get his dirty retarded, rapist arse knocked out.

Says something about your country that your only chance of winning back the championship is by letting an alcoholic rapist out of prison to try for you!

Ha...

Anyway, you did not answer my question about the vietnam war, who won it?

I come from Sydney, Australia. It is both the world's biggest island, and the world's smallest continent. It is not a part of the United States. I think we have a contender for dumbest poster of the year award here folks!

cwm27.gif

------------------