Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what the f*&k is wrong with the juiceheads at sf

Iliana.. Why do you think going to SF is classless in itself? I know plenty of people who go to SF and they respect themselves and their bodies and other people around them. They go for the music, or just to hang out with their friends, or just to go out on a Saturday night.. Whatever their reasons are, I don't think it takes away from their class at all. If they act with class, it doesn't matter where you go. A lot of people don't have respect for themselves or for others but still, there is a rather large group of people at SF who are not assholes and are not there for any other reason than to have a good time without any of the other bullshit.. I don't dress like a slut, sure as hell don't act like one.. I'm not rude to people and don't tolerate rudeness towards me either. SF is definitely not a 5-star Hollywood restaurant but it's a club.. And class does exist there even though maybe it's not so obvious to some people..

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA, no shit gravity,

i personally thought this guy was hilarious!!

I was reading this and cracking up smile.gif

Especially about his motto: "better to die young and strong than old and weak" ?????? Hahaha cool

Rad_

------------------

FRANK_TRIGG_ANIMATION.GIF

BOOM............BOOM!!!

allow me to adress this

Gravity regular at SF wow what an accomplishment do you prefer socially challenged, or one who lacks a life! RIGHT!

Illiana last time I checked people all over the drama board were callin you whore, and thats being polite are you the resident cum catcher for all these shirtless guys

My opinion which I know you are dyeing to hear is that juiceheads don't bother me, hey my man is one, but anyone who finds the need to take off there shirt is classless, sweating or not, its unsanitary and uncalled for-no thanks i didn't pay for stubbles with my admission!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by christyne13:

Not for anything...but I was passing by this 5'6" skinny guy this weekend...and thought I was gonna pass out from his pits! cwm8.gif

my point...some people smell...some don't!

just my .02

Not for anything...but I was pasing through this thread today...and thought I was going to die laughing.

my point...some people are fucking idiots...some aren't!

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places, I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Originally posted by gravity:

...some people are fucking idiots...some aren't!

True, true, true ....you just proved your point...that YOUR ARE A FUCKING IDIOT.

PULEEZE! Save the drama for your momma Gravity...and please don't respond to me because I read your moronic lame ass shit b4 on this thread and well who needs it!

Just saying that there will be people who smell, if they are buff or not.

Originally posted by sin-sational:

allow me to adress this

Gravity regular at SF wow what an accomplishment do you prefer socially challenged, or one who lacks a life! RIGHT!

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT I USED TO BE A REGULAR AT SF ...the key word is USED to when IMO it was good. Now I go to places that you spend your time dreaming about getting into. However, there is nothing like that place in its glory or even now when some of the magic returns, and on those nights I am glad if I happen to go.

Your man is a juice head? LMFAO...you must be so proud...what an accomplishment. Does he beat you into being so fucking stupid or are you too busy sucking on his deflated balls to notice that there is more to life than being a little slut from New Jersey...again you must be so proud. What an accomplishment.

Listen you worthless slut...know your fucking role before you start blabbing like the teased hair whore your juice head fag of a boyfriend loves to fuck up the ass while the rest of his friends cum all over your

z-cavarici wearing worn out cunt.

Enough of you...

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places, I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Originally posted by nycvoyeur:

The club scene and this messageboard would be boring without all the "juice monkeys" walking around the clubs without their shirts on.

hey i agree with u. look this is turning into my longest thread yet and all due to juicers. maybe i was to hard on them. maybe i should not be so pissed at them. not. i still dont like them but i do appreciate them for helping me make my longest thread yet. so guys, take an extra shot in ur ass this morning, its on me cwm27.gif

------------------

i am the one and only

aim or yim - neojunglist

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Iliana.. Why do you think going to SF is classless in itself? I know plenty of people who go to SF and they respect themselves and their bodies and other people around them. They go for the music, or just to hang out with their friends, or just to go out on a Saturday night.. Whatever their reasons are, I don't think it takes away from their class at all. If they act with class, it doesn't matter where you go. A lot of people don't have respect for themselves or for others but still, there is a rather large group of people at SF who are not assholes and are not there for any other reason than to have a good time without any of the other bullshit.. I don't dress like a slut, sure as hell don't act like one.. I'm not rude to people and don't tolerate rudeness towards me either. SF is definitely not a 5-star Hollywood restaurant but it's a club.. And class does exist there even though maybe it's not so obvious to some people..

What does respecting your body have to do with taking off your shirt? I mean that's my point, ya know? It's not like soundfactory is the a classy place like scores or the dining room at the plaza hotel. I love sf, but to say "eww, taking your shirt off in there is classless" is completly moronic.

It's a club! You dance, you get hot and sweaty, you're havng fun and you have a nice body..sooo..flex!

And to say that people who keep their clothes on respect their bodies..well, that's canceled out if they're on extacy, and k, and weed. THAT'S disrespect!

It doesn't matter what you're wearing, cute jeans or a short tight skirt...anybody can have fun and these people who keep complaining that juiceheads are disgusting are really JUST FUCKING JEALOUS......

ENJOY YOUR FUCKING BODY AND STOP COMPLAINING!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

mm008.jpg

Hey neojunglist, in my earlier comment I didn't support your opinion. I am for the "juice monkies" taking their shirts off. I'm not a juicer but I work out 5-6x/week and have the body to show for it. So I'll be at SF showing off with my shirt off! Hope all you other girls and guys do too.