Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***** MIAMI ROLL CALL *****

lil d> so what time is your flight? oh, my bad we dont have to fly-we live here! hang a sec... sorry, there was a nasty glare from the sun on my computer screen. hehehe; im not nice... just playing-its the one week i actually appreciate living down here!

Originally posted by staceyg5:

lil d> so what time is your flight? oh, my bad we dont have to fly-we live here! hang a sec... sorry, there was a nasty glare from the sun on my computer screen. hehehe; im not nice... just playing-its the one week i actually appreciate living down here!

yo, you have to meet up with us and show the cnyc peeps a great time . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

Guest danwang

Among other things, you'll be able to catch Paul van Dyk twice in a week... more (3 or 4) times during that time if you go to Atlanta beforehand and/or Orlando afterwards!

How lucky y'all are...

Here already, florida that is. But I'm going to the WMC's from the 24th till the 26th. My friends are visiting me so we might just do Busch Gardens and Disney on the 27th and 28th. Anyone heading up to Tampa area PM and I'll see if we can get together. Andy you better be ready to PARTY!!!! Lol....I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 25th!!! (my b-day biggrin.gif)

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

“Be off, you wretch!” cried Aramis, throwing his skullcap in his face. “Return whence you came; take back those horrible vegetables, and that poor kickshaw! Order a larded hare, a fat capon, mutton leg dressed with garlic, and four bottles of old Burgundy.”

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by msbobois:

so kuya eggmok -- i guess you made your decision already? you better have!!!

for twilo s&d the end of this month, i'm there . . .

check this out, after s&d i'll be in l.a., the next weekend in nyc for pvd and the next weekend in pittsburg . . .

that's five weekends in a row that i will not be in dc, hahahahaha LOL . . .

------------------

me, diva, jammy..........

oh shit, something is very wrong b/c i haven't been able to get on this board for over a week now....and i'm all tense b/c i feel as though i'm going to be disconnected any second....now what were we talking about?? oh yeah, eggmok, did you get my hug??? last time i heard from you you were all down in the dumps!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

For the WMC??????

I'll be there from the 23rd to the 28th.....ahhhhhh I can feel the warmth already smile.gif

-ANDY

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

Originally posted by uknjx2:

me, diva, jammy..........

oh shit, something is very wrong b/c i haven't been able to get on this board for over a week now....and i'm all tense b/c i feel as though i'm going to be disconnected any second....now what were we talking about?? oh yeah, eggmok, did you get my hug??? last time i heard from you you were all down in the dumps!!!

i'm almost out of my slump but i still need your kiss to get the life back in me . . .

------------------

well.. i'm here already, but if you needed an update.. i just got back from jet-skiin'... and other than a pretty bad spill it was fabulous, the ocean is warm and calm, just stopped home for some coronas... and i'm headed down to the pool now... see you guys soon! cwm11.gif

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

[This message has been edited by littled (edited 03-14-2001).]

Originally posted by littled:

well.. i'm here already, but if you needed an update.. i just got back from jet-skiin'... and other than a pretty bad spill it was fabulous, the ocean is warm and calm, just stopped home for some coronas... and i'm headed down to the pool now... see you guys soon! cwm11.gif

that just made me droooooool...

I'm there 25-30, see you there kidz.

cwm41.gif

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps

Originally posted by littled:

biatch smile.gif stop teasing lol...

mwah cwm12.gif