Clubplanet Nightlife Community

92.7 listners

Originally posted by smileygirl:

92.7 is all my office listens to all day long. My office is right in midtown--It comes in perfectly clear!! (Maybe it's because i'm on the 55th floor??)

[This message has been edited by smileygirl (edited 03-14-2001).]

I'm all the way on 18th St on the 4th floor frown.gif ...I guess you won't switch huh? smile.gif hehehe...Enjoy

Guest danwang

Speaking of KTU, at their party at Exit, I thought it was interesting how when Hex Hector played "Stranger in My House", EVERYONE (down on the dance floor at least) seemed to know the lyrics. They've all surely been listening to Skribble; it's too bad the man himself couldn't make it.

I get WLIR, er...WDRE...er...WLIR up here in Orange County - 55 miles north of midtown. This is definitely not Long Island. Thank God I do, otherwise I think that I would go crazy listening to KTU all the time.

j.

------------------

JDogg

AIM: JDoggNY2000

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur."

11icon.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

Originally posted by risa06:

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Its all about Extreme Groove radio wink.gif

Hey Lola,

Whatcha staying home for this Saturday?!?

Hi Steve wink.gif

I'm just trying to save some energy for SoBe and some $$$ too smile.gif Plus I went to SF this past Saturday and I think I'm getting old frown.gif I'm stil tired...ugh. Where those days go when I was going out Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday? I just don't know biggrin.gif

Ahh

Hi cutie... SOBE.. WMC...

Its going to be ridiculous!

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

how about someone call lir and tell them to actually get some new promo releases and stop playing sureal and castles in the sky 6 months after they have been played out...

there are radio stations that have been doing electronic shows for years now who actually play new shit.

they are totally killing what the music is about. im sure many of you have experienced the "OMG, did you hear the new Amanda Ghost single on LIR!?!?", when you heard JP spinning it at SF 2 months prior.

------------------

j00p j00p!

I live in New Jersey. About 30 minutes Northwest of New York City. And I get WLIR in my house. I gotta play with the antanna a bit on my radio but it always comes out clear.

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

"Without you" won last night...

ugh....

I'll make sure to call or email Andrey tonight so Innocente will be the #1 smile.gif i love that song...but its all good..."Without You" is a very nice song too

hEy woman!!! smile.gif