Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Next Dinner Meetup 4/6

Sorry the last thread took a left turn somewhere. This was the main info:

<about 10 people expressed interest so far>

link to last thread: http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/024425.html

BlueAngel wrote:

I'm checking couple of Spanish restaurants. I'm going with 50 people cause that's the number of people that show up anyway. Even though I get 80 response . . . it's ALWAYS 50 to 55. Those of you who chicken out at the last minute know who they are!

I'll keep you guys updated on the place. I think I might of found the perfect spot. *crossing fingers*

BlueAngel

[This message has been edited by apotheosis (edited 03-10-2001).]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but since it's the first dinner meetup being graced by boa_boy those numbers could increase lol

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Originally posted by boa_boy:

Originally posted by melichacha:

Noooooo! I have to help host an intercollegiate ballroom dance social that night (it's the opening night of the RU Intercollegiate Ballroom Competition)!!!!!

ChaCha is upset... cwm23.gifcwm10.gifcwm34.gif

- meli -

aaaah collegiate obligations, boy do I miss that wink.gif

maybe u can complete ur collegiate obligations and then join us at our postdinner venue...I'm thinking that at least one person will have a cell phone

I have to provide housing for outside dancers... and I'll be competing at 8:00am the next morning.. BAH!

cwm14.gif

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

i'm in like flynn

meli u better get off that shit and get ur lil butt to the meet up !!!!!! at least meet us after !

all the sexy lil girls on this board better get yourselves to this meet-up !!!

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

My dad says that he will be there, but he has to convince my mommy to let me come.

It is a week after my 3rd birthday so I want to come out to the bar and have a chocolate milk to celebrate.

Jordan

------------------

The Littlest Clubber

signature.jpg

Well, since you put it to me that way, Jordan, what can I do than to convince your mom that you and I are not going to go to Twilo afterwards.

And that you will eat your vegetables with your dinner. smile.gif

j.

------------------

JDogg

AIM: JDoggNY2000

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur."

11icon.gif

Awwww....fudge crackers!!! Can't you postpone it one week??? I'm planning on being up there for the weekend of the 14th!! I NEVER make it to these things. *sigh* cwm23.gif

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

“Be off, you wretch!” cried Aramis, throwing his skullcap in his face. “Return whence you came; take back those horrible vegetables, and that poor kickshaw! Order a larded hare, a fat capon, mutton leg dressed with garlic, and four bottles of old Burgundy.”

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by melichacha:

Noooooo! I have to help host an intercollegiate ballroom dance social that night (it's the opening night of the RU Intercollegiate Ballroom Competition)!!!!!

ChaCha is upset... cwm23.gifcwm10.gifcwm34.gif

- meli -

aaaah collegiate obligations, boy do I miss that wink.gif

maybe u can complete ur collegiate obligations and then join us at our postdinner venue...I'm thinking that at least one person will have a cell phone

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Yo..can I come also? would be cool to chill with the board. So far it looks like a weenie convention though! Where are all the chicks coming?!! I think the guys hanging outnumber the gals! Oh well, wont matter since I'll probably bring my G/F..(who thinks I'm a geek anyway for being on this board all the fuckn time) Any time's good with me though. Cheers~

can i come? i wanna meet some of u guys

does anyone on this board know i exist, or am i just like a name that pops up sometimes and u read what i write and thats it. I've been on this for the past few weeks, so i think people should recognize my name by now

------------------

I'm the one with the whistle at Sound Factory

Originally posted by ecstatichigh35:

can i come? i wanna meet some of u guys

does anyone on this board know i exist, or am i just like a name that pops up sometimes and u read what i write and thats it. I've been on this for the past few weeks, so i think people should recognize my name by now

Hahahaha...with this name I think you will have problems wink.gif ...I'm sitting here now trying to even pronounce the thing but hey, guess it will be all better once we can pin a face to this 'collection of letter'...see you soon wink.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

Originally posted by flying_high:

Hahahaha...with this name I think you will have problems wink.gif ...I'm sitting here now trying to even pronounce the thing but hey, guess it will be all better once we can pin a face to this 'collection of letter'...see you soon wink.gif

thanx that was nice, i posted my pic up on this board if u didnt see, but yeah i'll try to make it to the dinner

------------------

I'm the one with the whistle at Sound Factory

Originally posted by j-pup:

My dad says that he will be there, but he has to convince my mommy to let me come.

It is a week after my 3rd birthday so I want to come out to the bar and have a chocolate milk to celebrate.

Jordan

Hey J-pup, what do you want for your b-day?

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpgrun.gif

Originally posted by flippin_e:

Awwww....fudge crackers!!! Can't you postpone it one week??? I'm planning on being up there for the weekend of the 14th!! I NEVER make it to these things. *sigh* cwm23.gif

YES! Can we PLEEEEEEEEASE save it for the weekend of my birthday? Pleeeeeeeeeeeease?

And yes, that is Easter weekend, gut that's also PVD on Friday and DT on Saturday... where are the priorities people?! (lol... j/k to all the hardcore religious peoples out there...)

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha