Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cazz: A woman with a brain or Dumb ass bitch with a superiority complex?

i remembered some poster(obviously very intelligent) pointing out one cazz's superiority complex the other day...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

cazz is moderately humourous, though she rides the same jokes for ever. its like playing the same damn records over and over, naimean. anyway cazz, from now on if i ever hear the word ambulance or closet come out of your mouth i'm gonna sew your asshole shut and keep feeding you...

------------------

I'm a necromancer...

Originally posted by p00h:

though she rides the same jokes for ever. its like playing the same damn records over and over, naimean.

she's secretly in love w/ pvd...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

cwm2.gif

It's true love can do funny things to people. I mean she is ALWAYS talking about him, and bashing him (but i think that's the school ground crush thing).

And maybe the repatative nature of PvD's set's are rubbing off on Cazz's humor.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by p00h:

cazz is moderately humourous, though she rides the same jokes for ever. its like playing the same damn records over and over, naimean. anyway cazz, from now on if i ever hear the word ambulance or closet come out of your mouth i'm gonna sew your asshole shut and keep feeding you...

Bro, I told you I retired those tracks!!!

cwm12.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Sound Factory with the KOP Project Sat March 17th 11pm - 4am

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

OH GOD IT'S TRUE, IT'S ALL TRUE

One night at Twilo, when he dropped "For an Angel" I ran up to the DJ booth to profess my love, just then the farting discoball passed it's evil way about me and I couldn't see.

Turns out I ended up in the coatcheck with no pants on, my ass torn to shreds and a couple of busboys smiling, twirling my free underwear I got at the SF underwear party.

I BLAMED PVD AND ALL THINGS TWILO...

------------------

I can't dream for us all

I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...

Originally posted by cazz926:

One night at Twilo, when he dropped "For an Angel" I ran up to the DJ booth to profess my love, just then the farting discoball passed it's evil way about me and I couldn't see.

Turns out I ended up in the coatcheck with no pants on, my ass torn to shreds and a couple of busboys smiling, twirling my free underwear I got at the SF underwear party.

LMAO...LOL.....hahahaha....cazz your too much!!! cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

Originally posted by iliana:

Dumb ass bitch

cwm24.gif

Thank GOD we can always rely on Friedrich 'illiana' Nietzsche to shed some illuminating, classy light on the situation.

Thank You illiana

------------------

I can't dream for us all

Dumb ass bitch

cwm24.gif

as articulate as usual, and oh so insightful....

i will volunteer and speak for the community, and say thank you for everything!

------------------

p00h lives vicariously through a wu tang record...

i knew this intervention would work...

its *ok* sweetie... the first step in the road to recovery is overcoming your denial and accepting that you have a problem...

now unfortunately, that was the easy part...

the next step is locking you in a room strapped down to the bed w/ pvd giving you his blank german stare down dropping binary finary mixed into born slippy over and over and over and over...

its for your own good

------------------

hmr3.gif

i knew this intervention would work...

its *ok* sweetie... the first step in the road to recovery is overcoming your denial and accepting that you have a problem...

now unfortunately, that was the easy part...

the next step is locking you in a room strapped down to the bed w/ pvd giving you his blank german stare down dropping binary finary mixed into born slippy over and over and over and over...

its for your own good

------------------

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by wizard:

No sorry that was just me trying out the Illian emulator of CNYCPoster.exe again... sorry, seems to be working well though.

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Originally posted by wizard:

No sorry that was just me trying out the Illian emulator of CNYCPoster.exe again... sorry, seems to be working well though.

I think it needs tweaking...there were no knee-slapping references to my mother, or mention of jizz of any type!

PFloyd NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

------------------

I can't dream for us all

AH HA!! I knew there had to be a reason behind all this PVD fixation! Truth will prevail!

BlueAngel

------------------

“The love we give away is the only love we keep.” - Elbert Hubbard

boobielogo2.jpg

LOLLOL!! smile.gif

cwm20.gif

but anyway....

can't we just all get along????

-iliana

cwm7.gif

SHIT!! it's f?cked. I have some serious bugs in my illian emulator.. she would never say something like that..

Oh well back to the drawing board.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

LOLLOL!! smile.gif

cwm20.gif

but anyway....

can't we just all get along????

-iliana

cwm7.gif

Normally I like to use words, but

confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

I didn't see that baby coming...

------------------