Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHERE SHOULD WE GO SATURDAY NIGHT??

I'm going out with some girls on saturday night..where would be a good club to hit..

i was thinking central fly, exit or world..i always go to the sound factory..i need something different this week..that's why i'm hanging with the girls...

thanks

danny howells at twilo!!!

one not to be missed...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Exit cwm38.gif

------------------

Your attitude determines your action. Your action determines your

accomplishment.

A friend is someone who knows the song of your soul and sings it

back to you when you've forgotten the words.

Escasy@yahoo.com

You should definatly check out Tunnel this Saturday night. Its gonna be the best party in town. Its a record label party for DJ Corbett. DJ Corbett, Tunnel Resident DJ Renegade, and Twilo's Trendroid are all gonna be spinning. If you've been staying away from Tunnel, this Saturday is definatly the night to come back.

PM me for <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> information on reduced admission.

Hope to see you there.

------------------

"The Future's uncertain and the end is always near...so who's holding on?"

AOL IM--->DonVito486

Originally posted by pglkm:

i don't know about twilo saturday...

no doubt

more room for me!!

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

i don't know about twilo saturday...

no doubt

more room for me!!

------------------

hmr3.gif

i heard that it's free for girls to get in saturday at world and exit..if so then it's one of those two places..i'm not wasting $60 dollars just to walk in a fucking club for me and my girlfriend.

wasting money to see good djs....hmm...I guess to each his own.

Girlfriend not worth it?

Girls free at exit? heh

World...say hi to the ROCK for me.

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Hope breeds life, lose your dreams and you'll die

[This message has been edited by myrlin (edited 03-15-2001).]

Exit is a waste of money for even just one person . . . but that's pretty retarded that you won't spend the money on your girlfriend . . .

Oh yeah, like *anyone* gets in free to Exit, LOL LOL . . . hi, let's let 2000 girls in for free just cause they're girls - not like most of them are *so* great looking or anything, either . . . ugh, what a waste of money.

I would suggest Twilo on SAturday nite too, but that's just me . . . and i'm a big girl, so i can pay for myself wink.gif

just my humble opinions of course . . . smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

60$ in a night? thats it, shit the money situation when I pay for myself is normally double that, not including the girl, if I bring one. wink.gif

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

it has nothing to do with being cheap, it is about being smart..why pay $60 dollars just to walk in a club..think about it..plus i will be buying drinks for everybody(three other girls)i'm going to run a nice tab..when it comes to drinks i don't care but just to walk into a club it's a fucking waste...especially if the clubs are the same...maybe you guys miss understood(which is common on this board)so if you must know with all the traveling (trains cabs)drinks food bombs)it will cost about 300 hundred dollars at least..so that is not being cheap..plus i don't want the other girls to have to pay to get in..so it would be cool if they get in for free...

anyway enough with the drama

for all those that helped with ideas thank alot

for all those with comments..go fuck yourself

p.s. i would love to go to twilo but i don't think the girls will want to go there..will see thanks..later enough ready...

for all those that helped with ideas thank alot

for all those with comments..go fuck yourself

Okay Cheapo.

Lets analyze. You will pay for all those charges at every club unless you find free admission. So do your math minus admission.

The drama stops when we say it stops.

We did not misunderstand, we know exactly what yur quetion is, perhaps you should use better phrases than "Im not gonna spend 60 bucks to get into a fucking club" then mention yur paying for 47 hot chicks.

Cheers!

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Originally posted by brandie:

Exit is a waste of money for even just one person . . . but that's pretty retarded that you won't spend the money on your girlfriend . . .

Oh yeah, like *anyone* gets in free to Exit, LOL LOL . . . hi, let's let 2000 girls in for free just cause they're girls - not like most of them are *so* great looking or anything, either . . . ugh, what a waste of money.

I would suggest Twilo on SAturday nite too, but that's just me . . . and i'm a big girl, so i can pay for myself wink.gif

just my humble opinions of course . . . smile.gif

luv,

brandie

FYI...girls went in for free last Saturday if they had a flyer smile.gif And, about a month ago they also had girls walking in for free w/ a flyer......

PS...there are alot of good looking girls at Exit smile.gif

I'm going out with some girls on saturday night..where would be a good club to hit..

i was thinking central fly, exit or world..i always go to the sound factory..i need something different this week..that's why i'm hanging with the girls...

thanks

to answer your question smile.gif I would take my girls to World...its not hardcore, you can get on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> and there are plenty of good looking guys (if that is what you looking for of course) smile.gif Exit is nice too...its not as hardcore as SF (in MO)...have fun where ever you go smile.gif I love those girls nights out

PS...people on this board need to chill....

Originally posted by risa06:

to answer your question smile.gif I would take my girls to World...its not hardcore, you can get on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> </A> and there are plenty of good looking guys (if that is what you looking for of course) smile.gif Exit is nice too...its not as hardcore as SF (in MO)...have fun where ever you go smile.gif I love those girls nights out

PS...people on this board need to chill....

I agree...and I understand where he's coming from not wanting to pay so much to get in.. It's not being cheap.....Wouldn't you rather not have to pay as much to get in so you can have more money to drink or party or whatever?? I would that's for sure..especially since he would be treating three girls..damn .... do the math people..

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

FYI...girls went in for free last Saturday if they had a flyer smile.gif And, about a month ago they also had girls walking in for free w/ a flyer......

you're the only pretty one that goes there smile.gif

hehe - you know i hate exit biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

I agree...and I understand where he's coming from not wanting to pay so much to get in.. It's not being cheap.....Wouldn't you rather not have to pay as much to get in so you can have more money to drink or party or whatever?? I would that's for sure..especially since he would be treating three girls..damn .... do the math people..

One post 2 people, next post large group.

Consistency is a good thing.

Now get back under my desk Vampie, Im not finished yet

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

oh shit, I thought that pglkm was a girl...SORRY pglkm.....Vampie, I bet half of these people that replyed rather not pay than pay...who are they kidding. That is so wrong to call someone cheap cuz they don't want to pay to get in....then I'm cheap too and so is everyone else on this damn board!!!

pglkm, go to World or Exit, you'll def will have fun. Try to get those passes for Exit for girls, so they would get in for free and at World, if you can't get a copm at least try to use a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> so it wouldn't be that much (not like you don't know this already biggrin.gif ) Have fun!!!

Originally posted by brandie:

you're the only pretty one that goes there smile.gif

hehe - you know i hate exit biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

I know...I know biggrin.gif

thanks though

EXIT IS DA BEST!!!!! hehehehehe wink.gif

Originally posted by myrlin:

One post 2 people, next post large group.

Consistency is a good thing.

Now get back under my desk Vampie, Im not finished yet

Yeah right! rolleyes.gif

and it wasn't with two people otherpeopel besides yourself replied to him in a negative manner..FOR NO REASON !

and Lola, you are sooooo right ! People try to act like they wanna pay to get in.. NO ONE wants to pay to get in.. They was a thread not that long ago where people were bitching about how clubs keep jacking up their admission prices.....so I don't wanna hear it..

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Go to World on Saturday. Just say the Rock list for reduced admission at the table. PM me for information on getting a comp for your girlfriend. Any questions you can call me at 973-478-4851. You will have a good time