Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My DICK it is a changin'......

Little bugger grew an inch. Woke up this morning to me ole lady with a ruler in her hand. Got fucking scared thought I mumbled some shit in me sleep not meant for her ears she was gonaa teach me a lesson I would not soon forget. Started shitting till she started chuckling. WTF is so funny I said. She points to the 8" mark says "RALPH" grew an inch. With relief you would not believe I confirmed this phenomenon. Has this shit ever happened to any of you? I am at a loss can someone shed some light on my preDICKament? I would aprreciate your input.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

Well have ya ever heard of that disease that women get in their breasts where they just keep growing and growing...and so like once a year they have ta get breast reductions? It's true- this really exists...and if lil Ralphie Boy has come down with this ailment, then WOOOOOOOOOO Nelly, you betta call sumbody!!

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317

[This message has been edited by jewel44317 (edited 03-15-2001).]

My dick may continue to grow? Shit, this is worst than I ever imagined. How can this happen to me of all people? SUch is life for those not so fortunate.

------------------

so there

When measuring ones phallus one must be certain to have uniform ruler pressure applied to the skin. ive gained an extra 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch just by pressing a little harder against my mons pubis with the ruler!

------------------

No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn...Jim Morrison

Also, if one is confident and feels compelled enough to post such a finding on a public forum for the world to see, I believe they should be prepared to show the speSEAMEN as well. cwm19.gif

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

AOL/AIM: SuedeNYC

EMail: SuedeNYC@aol.com

Hey, I aint showing you bums nothing. Ralphy boy's kinda shy he tends to shrink (no pun intended) at the sight of strangers. I try not to touch the ruler you never know where its been. Maybe I need to press ruler against Ralph hard for an accurate measurement? I will try this maybe it didn't actually grow. Not that its a bad thing don't get me wrong. Just need to know if a dick can grow after puberty.

------------------

so there

Originally posted by suedenyc:

Also, if one is confident and feels compelled enough to post such a finding on a public forum for the world to see, I believe they should be prepared to show the speSEAMEN as well. cwm19.gif