Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hamptons Clubs/House

Yo GUid......

GIve me a call later..I need to talk to you and your roomate.

IF ya want to come to Cheetah tonight..I'll be there with a bunch of headz....call me if you want to go.

-ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

My girlfriend has a house in Hampton Bays, so I basically live there in the summer when I'm in N.Y.. As for nightlife I happen to like Jet East and Tavern. The crowd is sooo much better than C.P.I.'s, Brazil, and LIFE. As for getting banged up during the day.....Neptune's is by far the best. to each his own though.

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

Originally posted by dznyc:

My girlfriend has a house in Hampton Bays, so I basically live there in the summer when I'm in N.Y.. As for nightlife I happen to like Jet East and Tavern. The crowd is sooo much better than C.P.I.'s, Brazil, and LIFE. As for getting banged up during the day.....Neptune's is by far the best. to each his own though.

in MO, I don't think that the crowd is better...I think people just go there (Taver, Jet East) for a different purpose.

I don't think that you can get as crazy at Taver as you can get at CPI ...well at least I can't smile.gif And musik is not as good...in MO

But day time is all about Neptuns...of course. Can't Wait!!!! I hear that this year they will no longer have a band playing at Neptuns...I so hope its true cwm12.gif

Originally posted by risa06:

in MO, I don't think that the crowd is better...I think people just go there (Taver, Jet East) for a different purpose.

I don't think that you can get as crazy at Taver as you can get at CPI ...well at least I can't smile.gif And musik is not as good...in MO

But day time is all about Neptuns...of course. Can't Wait!!!! I hear that this year they will no longer have a band playing at Neptuns...I so hope its true cwm12.gif

I hear you on that one, I just guess that's not my scene anymore. No band???????? cwm23.gif Hahahahaha....j/k....it's about friggin time they got rid of that shit.

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

I hear you on that one, I just guess that's not my scene anymore. No band???????? cwm23.gif Hahahahaha....j/k....it's about friggin time they got rid of that shit.

I think they make the band play there to calm the crowd down. I remember this one day/afternoon this past summer when everyone just went CRAZY when the band stopped playing and *Kiss* by VengaBoys (sp?) came on...it was like 7PM and the place was PACKED...I just stood there and watched the crowd go nuts! smile.gif

I think they make the band play there to calm the crowd down. I remember this one day/afternoon this past summer when everyone just went CRAZY when the band stopped playing and *Kiss* by VengaBoys (sp?) came on...it was like 7PM and the place was PACKED...I just stood there and watched the crowd go nuts! smile.gif

I think my most memorable moment last summer was when they played "Let's Get Soaken Wet" and then pumped the sprinkler over the bar on everyone for the entire song. I was drenched.

------------------

2 completely different crowds! I guess it depends on what you are in the mood for.

------------------

If ignorance is bliss, then you must be rolling!

Were you in this house last year too or do you know who was? I think I ended up partying there one night late night after a huge role/drink fest! I was with my girl and a few friends who new the people there. Seeing those pictures jogged something in my ate up mind!

Originally posted by armada:

Were you in this house last year too or do you know who was? I think I ended up partying there one night late night after a huge role/drink fest! I was with my girl and a few friends who new the people there. Seeing those pictures jogged something in my ate up mind!

I wasn't in the house last year...but I am glad I was able to bring back such fond memories for you!

------------------

Originally posted by sguid266:

Anyone going to the Hamptons this summer? What clubs do you go to out there? Anyone promote there during the summer? I am running a house in East Quogue. If anyone is interested, email hamptons01@yahoo.com, or visit my website.

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://summerhamptons.homestead.com/home.html" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://summerhamptons.homestead.com/home.html</A>

Later,

Sguid

I think my sister appraised your house! smile.gif

She said it was really nice!

------------------

pc.GIF

Originally posted by playboychick:

I think my sister appraised your house! smile.gif

She said it was really nice!

Yeah, I looked at about 10 houses. This one is awesome!

------------------

Originally posted by armada:

Boardy Barn is on Montauk Hwy in Hampton Bays. It is a nasty, dirty stale beer smelling place that ends up either being a ton of fun or a place to witness fight after fight (which can be fun too). They have an inside area but the real fun is outside under a big tent. Cheap beer (price and taste) provide for the drunken festivities. They are famous for their Sunday 4-8 disgustingness happy hour. Just driving through the area around that time is hilarious as people are stumbling all over the street. Defintely not for everyone. Reminds me of an outdoor Hogs and Heffers without the bartenders yelling at you and the country music. Cheesy late 60s early 70s classic rock is played over and over.

oh...no wonder I've never heard of this place smile.gif I hate fights biggrin.gif

oh...no wonder I've never heard of this place smile.gif I hate fights biggrin.gif

Lola YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE BOARDY BARN !!!

It is sooo much fun.. Trust me I used to knock it too until I tried it and now can't wait to go.. it' s right up the block from CPI's...towards the parkway..

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Lola YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE BOARDY BARN !!!

It is sooo much fun.. Trust me I used to knock it too until I tried it and now can't wait to go.. it' s right up the block from CPI's...towards the parkway..

ok ok....but I'm bringing my boxing gloves w/ me smile.gif heheheheeee

NEEEEEEEEEEPTUUUUUUUUUUUUUNS!!!!!!!!! thats all I have to say biggrin.gif

Boardy Barn is on Montauk Hwy in Hampton Bays. It is a nasty, dirty stale beer smelling place that ends up either being a ton of fun or a place to witness fight after fight (which can be fun too). They have an inside area but the real fun is outside under a big tent. Cheap beer (price and taste) provide for the drunken festivities. They are famous for their Sunday 4-8 disgustingness happy hour. Just driving through the area around that time is hilarious as people are stumbling all over the street. Defintely not for everyone. Reminds me of an outdoor Hogs and Heffers without the bartenders yelling at you and the country music. Cheesy late 60s early 70s classic rock is played over and over.