Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I got lost in Mid Town....

I was on my way to the mid town lunch meet up today and got lost... Well not really lost.... Since I ventured out without my PIC (shuga) the queen of getting any where and we never get turned around and I did not write down the address, I ended up at B'Way and 56th, not Lex and 56th... Thanks Jams for calling and checking on me. Sorry guys that I missed the Friday party, maybe next time..... cwm27.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Awww...that's too bad. WEll, I went to the lunch and it was great to meet a lot of new faces. You guys are all so sweet. I got stuck in crazy traffic coming home though.....what a hassle. Oh well. Had a great time guys!!!

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

It was a pleasure meeting you hun!!

I'm happy to hear that you got home alright !

Oh, I got home OK. After I stopped at the mall and went into two stores and came out $80 poorer. I don't even HAVE that kind of money to be spending. I am a pooooorrrr college student. Whateva.

Great meeting you too hun. Hopefully I'll find the time (and $$$) to attend more meetups. I need $$ so I can start going clubbin again! Damn!