Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LI Peeps...anyone goin to Cyberia Tom. or have been to PLUSH fri.?

i did not really care for plush to crowded and stuffy. its in a basement. worse than zachery's. try amphora down the block a little older crowd and really good looking people. for me i will be at chelsea st maybe stop by zachery's. cwm7.gif

------------------

"Give Junior any three records, and he'll create something greater than the sum of its parts."

devil_pointing_right_md_wht.gif

giggles62@aol.com

Originally posted by chinagirl2143:

i did not really care for plush to crowded and stuffy. its in a basement. worse than zachery's. try amphora down the block a little older crowd and really good looking people. for me i will be at chelsea st maybe stop by zachery's. cwm7.gif

how is zachary's on friday?

never been there... vicious spun there last week and a few of my friends considered it..

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by badabing88:

Cyberia's for suckas chump....hit a real party like SF or Exit..LI is weak kid.

they're like the same party in two 3 different locations...

confused.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

how is zachary's on friday?

never been there... vicious spun there last week and a few of my friends considered it..

vicious was there on thursday night i thought. i am not really sure. zachery's is ok it not great. lots of guido's like everywhere else. chelsea st is more of a bar like wall st. i have a great time in both places. you should check them out.

cwm11.gif

------------------

"Give Junior any three records, and he'll create something greater than the sum of its parts."

devil_pointing_right_md_wht.gif

giggles62@aol.com

Originally posted by chinagirl2143:

try amphora down the block a little older crowd and really good looking people. cwm7.gif

Whattahey?

Amphora gets raided like clockwork at like 1 a.m. and you can't move ....I couldn't even drink my cocktail without it spilling on the ground..It' s a cool place don't get me wrong but tooooo many damn people. older crowd? what? half the people in there were of age...When I got there a girl was crying to the bouncer to please let her stay... She was 16 using a girls who was 28 yrs. old license.. lol !!

they're are a lot of dorks but hey it's LI..

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

I can't stand Plush, it is too small and hardly any dance floor the music sucks and the whole vibe is just messed up.

I have not been to Cyberia for a while, BUT it beats going into the city when you don't want to have to deal with paying a $30 cover charge ETC...

I MAY be going tomorrow... it's really the only place to go on Friday's on LI in the winter... THEN HERE comes BRIDGEVIEW !!!!!!

Saturday, March 17th

CYBERIA

@

Barcode

1540 Broadway @ 46th Street, 10 pm, $10

$5 w/ PLATINUM <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUESTLIST</A>

Who says Times Square isn’t hip? Groove all night at this ultra-high-tech bar to the best variety of sounds in NYC, courtesy of HeadRush Music. Tonight, all your faves from Stuck on Earth are here:

Reid Speed

NYC’s queen of two-step, will be rockin’ the house

Chris Love and Billy Belmont

close out the night with a special tag-team house set

Magnus

opens the evening with some wicked breakbeats.

The selection of bizarre mixed drinks and interactive toys will keep you entertained all night at the most fun and innovative bar in New York City.

RSVP at platinumentjd@aol.com or call (973)857-5139 for reduced admission on the PLATINUM <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUESTLIST</A> and more info.

Presented by: Keith G. & J.D.

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

lol i'm going to districts.. aka dicktricks for a friends bday.. lol

should be intreasting..

Kerry it will be!! trust me.. I took my bf's little sister (18) and her friends.. back in December..OMG !!! I was not only the oldest there but the only one with the bracelet.. little boys were coming up to me giving me flyers for a club they were promoting (ie webtser hall on saturdays) one kid was like "I like the way you dress, very classy.." LOL yeah ok there buddy...The bartender loved me..It was weird because for the first time in my life I was the ONLY one at the bar.. !! can you believe it !

Have fun babe !!

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

Originally posted by cesarleo:

I might stalk this Plush joint but if not off to Cyberia. I'm feeling local tonight for some reason.....maybe to throw down drinks and not pay a fortune. Is Ojeda there again tonight?

lol.. "stalk this plush joint.."

I hear ya.. I think he is although I haven't heard otherwise..and they aren't that big on promoting it either..

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

Your right...they aren't big on promoting it....I wonder why? I mean they bring big names there, but I always know the deal either by just going or hearing through word of mouth...what's up with that!? And they manage to be successful.....do I smell mafia related????

Hey guys,

I am probably gonna head down to Cyberia...not feeling the city or spending alot of $...

The reason they don't promote there is quite simple. They don't have to. Its pretty well know that Ojeda is the resident there on Fridays, and its always packed beyond capacity, why bother paying promoters when they're not needed?

Oh....OK. Well I guess it's good that they don't have to bother with the promoting....I think I know who the owner is but I could be wrong. I usually see him by the bar when you first walk in just kinda hanging out. Could this be my 500th post? Does this mean I get promoted to legend? cwm32.gif