Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Corbett Vs. St. Patrick: 03-17-01

VIP Promotions proudly presents:

"DJ Corbett vs St. Patrick" Record release party @ the world famous: Tunnel Nightclub in Manhattan. Come on down and check out the party as we celebrate St. Patricks day. Admission is 30$ @ the door and 20$ on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> . For VIP <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> information please call 201.349.1865. Music by DJ Corbett and DJ Renegade. Come out and party with the VIP Promotions crew.

-THEORY

------------------

"Anybody that says money is the root of all evil...doesn't fucking have it"

AOL: TheorysNYC

And of course dont forget.... special guest DJs that night: Trendroid (Matt Edwards & Pankaj) who recently got signed by Twilo Records.... they'll be blowin up on the Twilo label!!

------------------

Rob Corbett

www.djcorbett.com

www.oval-records.com

AOL IM: DJCorbett

Yeah...I'll be there with all my cats from brooklyn. Corbett was mad craze' back in the day so shit should be hot. Afterhours @ Tunnel's been hot latley thanks to Renegade so no doubt...I'll be there. Peace

------------------

"Got violence?"

I'll be there. I figure that I might as well drink myself into oblivion considering this will be an Irish holiday afterall. wink.gif So I'll be there to support the Irish crew. Seeing as how Theory and Nikki got the Italia covered. Ciao guys! cwm5.gif

------------------

"Would you not like to be...sitting on top of the world with your legs hanging free?"

I got you covered lizzy. I'm trying to convince Nikki to let me wear a kilt for the occasion but so far it's not going too well. Besides I don't want to be mistaken for a Kurfew kid anyway so I guess I'll stick to my usual attire. wink.gif

-THEORY

------------------

WoW, im actually going to be there as well.

Theory:

can you tell me what time is Tunnel going to close on that Saturday?

If its early then i need a 2nd place to go to. SF?

------------------

FRANK_TRIGG_ANIMATION.GIF

BOOM............BOOM!!!

Tunnel will be closing at about 8 o clock bro. So if you still got the energy...I dunno. SF I suppose, but SF's party dies at around 6 so it's not really worth it. Call me if you need more info though ok? 201.349.1865

------------------

If she did, she'd be a rich girl Ren...believe me. BTW: Thanks for the err.. "used" Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf cup holder. Nikki won't allow it within 10 feet of her. She's pretty upset that the Russian Maffia hyjacked her camel balls bro. Better try to get them back to her.

------------------

Originally posted by theorynyc:

Tunnel will be closing at about 8 o clock bro. So if you still got the energy...I dunno. SF I suppose, but SF's party dies at around 6 so it's not really worth it. Call me if you need more info though ok? 201.349.1865

sound factory still has a line to get in at 6...

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

sound factory still has a line to get in at 6...

hey rob i know youre telling it how it is but show some support for the club that you started with and for the club that i know you love and wanna see it become a dynasty again

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by msoprano13:

hey rob i know youre telling it how it is but show some support for the club that you started with and for the club that i know you love and wanna see it become a dynasty again

oh bro you know i wanna see the club come back again...

i was just clearing that up about factory... cuz a lot of peeps go to tunnel first and then leave and hit up factory after since it goes into the early afternoon..

i'm sure corbett will rip it up this weekend..

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Hey everybody...I've never been to the Tunnel before, but a bunch of my friends are heading out to check out Corbett so I think i'm gonna go along with them. I remember Corbett's sets back in the day at Limelight and he always tore it up so it's gonna be cool to see him again. Good luck man!

------------------

"Clubbing is our business and our business is always growing!"

Thanks to all for the positive support.... it really helps to see it right now! My mother died of lung cancer Sunday.... so naturally it is a tough time. I really appreciate the support..... Hopefully Saturday will be good and help me to move forward.

Thanks again smile.gif

------------------

Rob Corbett

www.djcorbett.com

www.oval-records.com

AOL IM: DJCorbett

Well i'll tell you what: I'll give it some credit: SF goes strong till about 8, but the crowd is cut in half by 6. It's your normal club. Nothing spectacular. Same deal with Exit. The only club that really stands out is Twilo when it comes to afterhours. Corb' you have my deepest condolences man. You're in all of our prayers. Anything I an do to help please don't hesitate to call. Everybody who'd coming on Saturday: this is gonna be somethin' special. I promise you, you will not soon forget his set Saturday night. Peace.

-THEORY

------------------

Originally posted by theorynyc:

Well i'll tell you what: I'll give it some credit: SF goes strong till about 8, but the crowd is cut in half by 6. It's your normal club. Nothing spectacular. Same deal with Exit. The only club that really stands out is Twilo when it comes to afterhours. Corb' you have my deepest condolences man. You're in all of our prayers. Anything I an do to help please don't hesitate to call. Everybody who'd coming on Saturday: this is gonna be somethin' special. I promise you, you will not soon forget his set Saturday night. Peace.

-THEORY

come on bro...

sound factory is open til 2 in the afternoon the majority of times, if not later... its not twilo afterhours, but its still not done by 8...

corbett, my sincere apologies go out to you and your family.. good luck on saturday, i'm sure you'll rip it up

------------------

hmr3.gif

personaly speaking I think SF is a mini version of exit. The crowd at Factory is better. But Exit destroys Factory week after week. It's too many people to pack into a small club. Plus who the heck would trust that Jacuzzi anyway? I'll be at Tunnel allnight to give my support to Corbett and see what this "sunrise session" afterhours party with Renegade is all about. Corbett: My sympathy bro. It will only make you stronger man.

------------------

"Clubbing is our business and our business is always growing!"