Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Corbett Vs. St. Patrick: 03-17-01

what hurts you only makes you stronger,

corbett good luck on sat, tunnel needs to be torn apart, i wish i could be there but work is a bummer

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Glad to see all this positive feedback guys! I'm really looking foward to this coming Saturday. It's going to be a night to remember. Hope everybody makes it down to the club and has a great time. I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna be drinking like a Scotsman!

-THEORY

------------------

"Anybody that says money is the root of all evil...doesn't fucking have it"

AOL: TheorysNYC

Thanks to all of you for the support when I mentioned the death of my mother this week! It means alot.

DJ time schedule wise.... I was thinking of letting Trendroid go till 2 actually.... since no one really gets to the club till like 1.... they are more talented then just being "openers" so I want them to get some time in....

------------------

Rob Corbett

www.djcorbett.com

www.oval-records.com

AOL IM: DJCorbett

That St. Patricks Day Parade idea may just work brother. Anybody that has an interest in coming out with us to the parade and/or has an interest in promoting the Party drop me a line @ 201.349.1865. This weekend is gonna be hotter than hell so be sure to come to the club or at least make an appearence at the Parade with us.

-THEORY

------------------

"Anybody that says money is the root of all evil...doesn't fucking have it"

AOL: TheorysNYC

Rob Im really sorry but I can't make it. Im still home sick with some kind of virus.

Ill be thinking of you wishing I could be there. Im sure you'll do fabulous!!

Good Luck!

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.

Originally posted by theorynyc:

Does anybody know where I can find some midgets to dress up like leprechauns for cheap?

hahha now THATS classic!!!! I dont know of any midgets but I do know some grown ups who'd be willing....kind of looses the effect though...

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.

I soooooooooooooooooooooo wish I could but Ive been home for the past week with a stomach virus. Talk about getting sick at the total wrong times!!!!!!

Good Luck Rob...Ill be thinking about ya!

xoxo

kAt

------------------