Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Many People Read These Posts?

Someone once told me that here are upwards of 65,000 members of Clubplanet. Not that all of these people read and post as religiously as we hardcore regulars do, but how many people have I met at clubs who tell me they read but NEVER post and actually know who I am? Pretty weird. Well, I've been laying a little low from my usual silliness lately because I've noticed a lot of "bad blood" going around and it's a little disheartening. What can be done? The dinner meetups help, I think. So do the post where everyone gets involved (without drama, which is getting tough lately) The imposters used to be the troublemakers and now I'm starting to think that maybe they were a good thing! Now people are just teeing on each other outright!! Maybe we need another ClubNYC Awards where we all vote for "Best Dancer" or "Best Glowstick Whateverthefuckyoucallit" anonymously and someone posts the results. I'M not doing it, of course, because it's too much of a pain in the ass. Maybe we could bring back the PLUR (and get rid of the FLUR, ez's new coin, which was one of the funniest new phrases I've ever seen) What do you all think?

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

Jimmy Crackorn, always a whore.

His posts are quite dreary. He's just a bore.

One day I will meet him and we will make love.

I know he's a homo (it's me he thinks of)

So the rest of you boys, get out of my way.

You know who you are. You're NOT gonna play

With Jimmy, my love, my toy and my whore

When cox goes a swingin, he ALWAYS gets more

------------------

crack=whore

Originally posted by coxwingin:

there's a poet

and we didn't know it

cwm27.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Originally posted by coxwingin:

LMFA®O!!

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Stacy- thank you. Diva, cox told me to tell you AND uk- take a number! James, I've no answer for you but it usually doesn't last as long as I claim. I'll be somewhere this weekend. But where.........................?

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by divalicious:

Oh Cracky, I've missed you!

Good to see you're still making little to no sense... cwm1.gif

And wtf is FLUR?

Coxwingin may be my *new* love...

hey, no moving in on my cox!!......see what happens when i'm not around for a week???? grrr!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by Crackorn:

Someone once told me that here are upwards of 65,000 members of Clubplanet. Not that all of these people read and post as religiously as we hardcore regulars do, but how many people have I met at clubs who tell me they read but NEVER post and actually know who I am? Pretty weird. Well, I've been laying a little low from my usual silliness lately because I've noticed a lot of "bad blood" going around and it's a little disheartening. What can be done? The dinner meetups help, I think. So do the post where everyone gets involved (without drama, which is getting tough lately) The imposters used to be the troublemakers and now I'm starting to think that maybe they were a good thing! Now people are just teeing on each other outright!! Maybe we need another ClubNYC Awards where we all vote for "Best Dancer" or "Best Glowstick Whateverthefuckyoucallit" anonymously and someone posts the results. I'M not doing it, of course, because it's too much of a pain in the ass. Maybe we could bring back the PLUR (and get rid of the FLUR, ez's new coin, which was one of the funniest new phrases I've ever seen) What do you all think?

i dunno about awards. awards aren't worth crap unless they're for me, and i didn't get NUFFIN last time. and after all i do for you ungrateful people!

flur, i would figure, is

fuck

love

unity &

respect

Originally posted by deanna11:

i dunno about awards. awards aren't worth crap unless they're for me, and i didn't get NUFFIN last time. and after all i do for you ungrateful people!

flur, i would figure, is

fuck

love

unity &

respect

I officially give you the FLUR award...

FUCK

love

unity

respect

Got that sheeet right!!! How dija get to be so damn smart???

------------------

Forget the dreams... what you need is a good nightmare to bring you back to reality...

ezlogo1.gif

[This message has been edited by ezdreamer (edited 03-18-2001).]