Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PROBLEM(HELP) TAKEN GF OR BF

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE MY PROBLEM OF BEING ATTRATED TO GIRL (FOR ME) OR GUYS THAT ARE ALREADY TAKEN? ITS NOT EVEN THAT SO MUCH, IF I REALLY WANT A GIRL, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT'S IN THE WAY I'LL GET IT. ANOTHER PROBLEM IS WHEN YOU HAVE THE GIRL/GUY THE RELATIONSHIP IS AMAZING THEN SOOO FUCKED. I DON'T KNOW, MAYBE IT'S JUST ME.

PRO-POT-MAN

pretty simple....you always want what you cant have

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

PROBLEM I, FOR SOME FUCKED UP REASON, I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT IN THIS CASE, AND SO MANY PROBLEMS COME UP, BUT ONLY AFTER WE'RE INVOLVED. IT'S SO FUCKED, DOES ANYONE HAVE A CLUE OF WHAT I'M SAYING? WHAT THE FUCK COULD BE DONE- I'M CONFUSED TO SHIT, AND THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A LONG TIME WITH A FEW GIRLS. I DON'T MEAN TO BE A DICK TO THE BF'S, BUT IF I REALLY WANT A GIRL, I DON'T THINK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE BUT GETTING THAT GIRL.

POT MAN

sorry about the caps.

i don't have to try, its not a problem for me to get them for some fucked up reason, taken girls love me (?????) it's keeping them for only me. It's their long term relationships that are such a bitch. i don't want it to seem like i love doing this, or i've done it sooo many times, but the past few times that's my fuckin situation.

pot man

[This message has been edited by pot-man (edited 03-16-2001).]

OK, I don't know if you read my original post but I'm changing it. I flamed you a bit and came on a little too strong.

I'll rephrase. Let's just say that I think it is wrong to go after someone else's g/f. As far as problems keeping the relationship after the dirty deed is done, I think that starting out the way you did could doom the relationship from the get go. Taking someone away from somone else shows a lack of respect for relationships in general. From a girls point of view, if you didn't respect her relationship w/ the other guy then maybe you don't have respect for your relationship. I'm not saying you do or you don't but this may be how she feels.

It may sound crazy to you but, this is the way a woman's mind can work.

BTW, welcome to the board smile.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

[This message has been edited by cathyo (edited 03-16-2001).]

[This message has been edited by cathyo (edited 03-16-2001).]

Originally posted by cathyo:

wow, pretty good, but its such a complicated thing. First I do care alot about what she has to go through, i never talk shit about the bf or anything like that. It's defintly not a rough time in her relationship, or ever was. This hasn't been going on for a short time-it's been a year and a half. I do not do it for a game, and I treat the girl like a queen. I'm not trying to break up the relationship at all, I want her to ONLY IF she really wants to. This is definately not a game, and we both know that we get along increadible together. So, just so it's clear, I treat her like a queen, it does matter the shit she goes through, the only thing you were correct about is I don't really care about the bf (i know that's rude as hell, but that's the only part of this) it is very complicated. thanks for the answer

pot man

Did you see the first post I put up or the edited one? If you saw the first one, I'm sorry, look at the edited one, I was a little harsh in the 1st one.

Anyway, if it is meant to be it will happen. You said it's been going on for a year. Do you mean she is still w/ the other guy and you?

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by pot-man:

...it's keeping them for only me. It's their long term relationships...

::clears throat::

Ah excuse me!...these chickies obviously have a problem with fidelity themselves and don't really give two shitz 'bout anyone but themselves. CathyO hit it(..us mums are so smart, ain't we gurl!), ...in that it's somewhat doomed from the beginning.

Yeah, maybe 1 out of 100 could go the other way, and last. But you sound cool, why not give yourself an upper hand in a relationship and start with no baggage

Chrissy

------------------

"...I'll take my problems to the dance floor... let the music make my spirits sore..."

cathyo always has the words of wisdom. i agree with her entirely

if you've been dating this girl for a year and a half, all the while she has a bf, why are you bothering? if it's been going on this long, i think you can be sure by now that she likes her bf more than you. sorry, i know you don't want to hear that. but she's had plenty of time to weigh and decide. she wants to be with her bf and keep you alongside

do you think you'd really want to be with this girl anyway? her bf has probably been thinking for the past year and a half (or longer) that everything between them is great. if you were to be with this girl, who knows if you wouldn't go for a year and a half of a relationship with her seeing someone else too?

but hey, if you still really want to be with her, then give her an ultimatum: either yourself or her current bf. you've wasted enough time already on a girl who (from what little i know) isn't worth it anyway. find someone else to make you happier

that's not how it is, we haven't been going out on the side, it's been some insane "thing" that can't really be explained. Shes not some dirty slut, she just realized that I'm the shit (jokes), no realized how fukin' amazing we get along. So many other things come into play. Just to clarify again, I'm not a dick head that does this for fun, I treat her like a queen, and the shit she has to go through-I AM NOT AN ASSHOLE-just so it's known. It's fucked up, I understand in a way, but probably no one else will.

pot-man

Originally posted by deanna11:

cathyo always has the words of wisdom. i agree with her entirely

if you've been dating this girl for a year and a half, all the while she has a bf, why are you bothering? if it's been going on this long, i think you can be sure by now that she likes her bf more than you. sorry, i know you don't want to hear that. but she's had plenty of time to weigh and decide. she wants to be with her bf and keep you alongside

do you think you'd really want to be with this girl anyway? her bf has probably been thinking for the past year and a half (or longer) that everything between them is great. if you were to be with this girl, who knows if you wouldn't go for a year and a half of a relationship with her seeing someone else too?

but hey, if you still really want to be with her, then give her an ultimatum: either yourself or her current bf. you've wasted enough time already on a girl who (from what little i know) isn't worth it anyway. find someone else to make you happier

Word.

The bottom line is that if she's with you and the other guy, she's mostly interested in having her cake and eating it too. And be advised, if she'd do it once (with you as the 2nd on the roster) she'll do it to you again if you become her #1.

The ultimatum is a good measure of figuring out what the heck she wants. I personally think you need to just let go of this weirded out situation, get out on your own and hang on -- you'll find somebody without the full set of Sampsonites in tow.

Good Luck!

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha

Thanks for the response melichacha, would be perfect advise, but the problem is that we're also amazing friends now,on top of everything else. Everyone must think I'm fucked reading these posts, but it's sooo fucking retarded and not a usual situation. I might be making her seem like a bitch, but she's not, she's great....I think. Very complicated, do I let an amazing girl go, and try to find another one (which would take a while considering how mad picky I am), or do I sit and wait????? Beats the hell out of me. Life couldn't be easier, could it?? I know she wants me, I want her, it's the problem that it's been 3yrs for her and her bf, and he's not a dickhead. Sounds pretty straight forward---it isn't.

(wow, everyone on clubplanet is pretty cool, just responding, and giving advise. Thanks, you girls are unreal)

pot-man

[This message has been edited by pot-man (edited 03-18-2001).]