Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT: Friday 3/16

I went to Webster Hall first and then bounced from there to meet a bunch of friends at exit arround 2 o clock. I got there and it just wasnt a good night. That club is waaaay to fucking packed, and it got tooo fucking hot. EXIT needs to invest in hge fan or some AC or something. They try to fix it with blowing cold steam out to the floor... but it just isnt enough. The DJ was ehhh... not the best in the world. I was pissed... eek.gif HOT WOMEN Tho... anyways... what did everyone else think??

I was there, the music was okay, draper wasn't himself last nite...too many trancy beats and hardly any hard beats at all...all in all i had a fun night.. cwm7.gif

------------------

Tunnel saturdays--->Foxyroxy guestlist

RoxyFoxycopy1.jpg

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Exit, Tunnel & SoundFactory r the places I choose to set myself free to the music...

EXiT was totally sucking last night, I got there around 1 and the place was fucking packed it took me my gurl and my friends almost a half hour to get upstairs once we got in, to top that it was so hot on the dance floor and every single juice head in there was trying to get with my gurl plus the music sucked

------------------

Who can take tomorrow Dip it in a dream

Separate the sorrow

And collect a ball of cream

The candy man

The candy man can

The candy man can because he mixes it with love

And makes the world taste good cwm21.gif

[This message has been edited by kandyraver (edited 03-17-2001).]

1) draper was definately not himself

2) chip and dales dancers killed the whole vibe, i could see if they were dancing to house music and what draper was playing, but they threw on some corny backstreet boy type shit

3) i wasn't feelin the vibe or energy at all

i dunno, i normally soup exit up and say it was great, but last night wasnt that special.

im excited for the 30th though! smile.gif

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

Originally posted by djustinh:

im excited for the 30th though! smile.gif

why?

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

dont' care much for that song...

but...

how does matt darey *perform* a song he produced??

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

by the time we got there it was not that packed.......(4:00)......the music,,,,alright....not great,,

we still managed to have fun,,,,,agree on the hot girls situation.....there was really some beauties out there.

"by the way,,,,,Ok...juiceheads,,,if you are built and want to show off your shit for the ladys...its kool...don't bother me,,,,but you sluppy people...you know who you are,,don't take your shirt off if you got nothing to show....people with huge bellys,,skinny motherfuckers that would fall over if you bump into them,,,,,keep your fucking shirts on,,,,you're embarassing yourselfs.....LOL...with all due respect...

ciao.

frank.

------------------

stoned_e0.gif

Originally posted by djustinh:

the 30th castles in the sky(ian van dahl) will be performing and matt darey is performing "Beautiful"

Almost postive Darey would NEVER spin at Exit, and even if he was so inclined, I could never see that scumbag owner paying him enough to show up let alone spin a record.

------------------

The fame, it was like a drug......but what was more like a drug were the drugs.

How do you shoot the Devil in the back?.....

What if you miss?

the 30th castles in the sky(ian van dahl) will be performing and matt darey is performing "Beautiful"

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!