Special LIVE performance by

Ian Van Dahl - Castles in the Sky

music by:

Luv & Lodi (levels 2 & 3)

DJ Klutch (level 1)

DJ Dominick (level 4)

Friday, March 23

618 W 46th St. (btw 11th & 12th Ave.)

For Reduced Admission and VIP privileges please contact ECLIPSE Productions at viplist1@hotmail.com or call our LIVE hotline at (973) 903-9499

visit us on the web at our temp. site: www.geocities.com/eclipseproductionsnyc/nightclubs.html

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

MMM...Nick Warren or Ian Van Dahl??

mmm...Great DJ or radio cheese??

MMM...Twilo or SF???

Damn that shit is tough!!!!

GIMME THE PHAZON!!

Ha ha ha.......take cover kid.... smile.gif

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

MMM...Twilo or SF???

GIMME THE PHAZON!!

You can get away with compareing Twilo fridays with SF fridays but not SF saturdays.

Beautiful people or ugly little ravers with glowsticks.

O D ing and being sent to a hospital or being locked in a closet.

friendly crowd or a bunch of unsecurie little crying bitches worrying about everybody else ruining their so called club.

SF no gum allowed Twilo bring your mouthbibs.

A crowd that goes out to have a good time,enjoys the music,and make a couple of friends during the night or a crowd,oops I mean cult that swears there dj is a god and is willing to kill anybody that thinks other.

Honstly I would enjoy Twilo if there wasn't such a negative attitude by most of the people their. They see a good looking person in their with a nice built giving them a label before even meeting them.

Oh ya everything else is NY cheese unless spun at Twilo. Ya but if A Carl Cox or PVD plays sandstorm or even lets say zombie nation at Twilo it's ok. "wow that was the best version I ever heard of sandstorm.

Originally posted by alfuckingcapone:

You can get away with compareing Twilo fridays with SF fridays but not SF saturdays.

friendly crowd or a bunch of unsecurie little crying bitches worrying about everybody else ruining their so called club.

A crowd that goes out to have a good time,enjoys the music,and make a couple of friends during the night or a crowd,oops I mean cult that swears there dj is a god and is willing to kill anybody that thinks other.

Honstly I would enjoy Twilo if there wasn't such a negative attitude by most of the people their. They see a good looking person in their with a nice built giving them a label before even meeting them.

Oh ya everything else is NY cheese unless spun at Twilo. Ya but if A Carl Cox or PVD plays sandstorm or even lets say zombie nation at Twilo it's ok. "wow that was the best version I ever heard of sandstorm.

What was the original SF??????

------------------

Mine comes in a form of a pill and powder.

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?

AIM: XxFUEL1xX

MMM...Twilo or SF???

GIMME THE PHAZON!!

i/m going to nick warren, forget SF for one weekend, i'll make sure i "plan" some other trip devoted strictly to SF. ... yea ok.

------------------

"And if I Die before i learn to speak...Will money pay for all the days i lived awake but half asleep?"

marry me

------------------

B L O W G O A T S !!!!

Postponed due to technical difficulties and shortage in the Maltese Marketplace.

Okay Mr.Capone........you obviously are clueless to Twilo Saturdays because that night doesn't consist of "ugly little ravers with glowsticks"........you might be able to get away with that description for Fridays but for Saturday it's not happening.......

Don't even go that way.......that old news may be true but you should know that drugs have a presence in every club......I would expect someone who goes to SF Sats especially to know that...... rolleyes.gif

I'm in half agreement with that.......you don't have "little crying bitches" @ SF because there isn't anything to ruin.......

No gum allowed?........wow, now that is something I look for in a good club....... rolleyes.gif

Oh, I suppose you're talking about people like yoursef who "make a couple of friends".......well, if your post is any representation of your personality then that's a slim chance.......this rubbish you wrote only disproves your own claims........

Dude most of the crowd on Sat/Sun morning is guys with nice builds........they don't get any negative labels simply because they act civilized and they're polite........better yet, didn't you just get finished doing the same sort of labeling about "ravers" @ Twilo?? That's pathetic......

Uhhhh.......no.......cheese is cheese no matter who the fuck spins it........btw, Carl Cox DID spin Zombie Nation at Twilo.......and the whole place stopped dancing and began smirking........see, that's the difference........it's okay because it was DJ humor......not an attempt at winning a crowd over with a bullshit, easy listening, fluffy, pop anthem.......

I won't expect you to understand most of this......and get your facts straight before you go trashing a club and the people who go there.........

good night... smile.gif

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

[This message has been edited by tyco (edited 03-18-2001).]

Amen

------------------

finger.gif

I think you forgot to add to sf - peolpe getting jumped for accidently bumping into people!!

I like sf, but everytime I have gone lately - I see some guy get pounced on for no reason what-so-ever - So say whatever you want to about twilo - at least you don't have to worry about getting blood on your shoes!!

Yo I dont know what all the fuss is about....lets see u have Ian van dahl on 1 side....and Nick Warren on the other.....Geeeee let me think about that 1.......uh...I think I'll go wit Nick Warren on the Phazon please!!!!!....gimme a break r u kiddin me?????? cwm3.gif

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32