Clubplanet Nightlife Community

quotes

ahhhh. one of my all time favorite quotes, definitely not appropriate for any paper or project:

when some guy wants to get with elizabeth berkley's character in "showgirls" but she says she has her period and therefore wouldn't get down with him even if she wanted to, he responds with,

"hey, baby, i got towels!"

glad i could be of assistance - remember i was here for you, buddy.

Ahh, my forte......

"Look, I know you're getting all bunged up with them making you wear these types of clothes.....but face it......you're a neo-maxi-zoomed-dweebi......I mean, what would you be doing if you weren't out making yourself a better citizen?" - John Bender, Breakfast Club

"Well we're not in Kansas anymore....." - Mike, Swingers

"This was never about the money, this is about us against the system......to those people inching on the freeway in their metal coffins, we show them that the human spirit is still alive......." - Bodi, Point Break

"Losers always whine about doing their best, winners go home and fuck the prom queen." - John Mason, The Rock

a longer one.......

"Yap, yap.....you see that's exactly what I hate, what you're doing Davina is taking one thing, and calling it something else......and just, ya know, alleviating the responsibility these people have for their own actions......it's like saying, it's not a riot, it's rage, it's not crime, it's poverty......it's just nonsense, it's bullshit....." - Derrick Vinyard, American History X

These aren't necessarily famous from a media standpoing but they stick out in my head.....hope I helped.....oh, yea, check the sig too.....

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

some of my favorites...hope this will help:

Parker Posie as jackie O' in the House of Yes:

(speaking condescendingly to her brother Marty about his girlfriend who knows sign-language.)

*don't leave this girl alone with any handsome deaf mutes Marty, that's my advice to you.*

(speaking to Marty's girlfriend) (Tori Spelling ugh.)

*i suppose you think I am going insane just to be fashionable.*

(jackie O'speaking to Marty)

*love is for tiny people with tiny lives.*

i could go on forever..u probably think these are terrible, but if you haven't seen the movie, you should...it has a lot of great quotes.

good luck. also check this sig..

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club

[This message has been edited by duckets (edited 03-17-2001).]

Pretty much anything Pacino said in 'Scent of a Woman is quotable, IMHO.

particularly,

"Now I have come to the crossroads in my life. I always knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew, but I never took it. You know why? It was too damn hard"

"Women. What could you say? Who made 'em? God must've been a fucking genius."

------------------

"Crippled but free, I was blind all the time I was learning to see" -Dead

You know that awesome line from Ferris? Well, it was almost this monstrosity:

"Yeah, life is a carousel. A great big crazy ball of pure living, breathing joy and delight...You gotta get one."

I'm infinitely glad that a lot of the script changed since its first write-up... if you're interested, you can find the original script here: http://home.stlnet.com/~nicholas/movie/ferris.txt

::can you tell this is one of my favorites?::

- Cuban B -

------------------

meli.jpg

"This is not political - it's just that I demand attention when I walk into the room..." -- Nelly Furtado

AIM: MeliChaCha