Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELP!! Trying to identify a restaurant!!

There was this really great dim sum restaurant that I went to on Mott Street. You have to go up an escalator. Does anyone know the name of this place and the exact location? I could of sworn it was on Mott Street. Anyone??

BlueAngel

------------------

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not." — Andre Gide

boobielogo2.jpg

that's a great place. it's the huge one where they sometimes hold Chinese weddings, right? i think the name has "pearl" in it, like "pearl gate" or something. sorry, i sometimes know and right now i don't. it's pretty close to me though; when i'm able to move, i'll walk by it and grab a business card. blueangel, do you need to know very soon?

------------------

rocks2.jpg

Originally posted by deanna11:

blueangel, do you need to know very soon?

Hey D! Naa, I just wanted to go and have Dim Sum this Sunday with friends but need to give them exact location. Do you think you could grab the business card before Friday? If it's not too much trouble? You the bestest chica!!

BlueAngel

------------------

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not." — Andre Gide

boobielogo2.jpg

Screw Mott St it be a freaking tourist trap for clueless Wyoming dudes getting off a those huge buses by the Citibank. Much better Dim SUm place over on Elizabeth st across from 5th Precint named "JIN FOON". As well, need escalator going up. Widest variety you will find, excellent taste, a bit $$$ but who the fuck cares?

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

Originally posted by bungee:

Screw Mott St it be a freaking tourist trap for clueless Wyoming dudes getting off a those huge buses by the Citibank. Much better Dim SUm place over on Elizabeth st across from 5th Precint named "JIN FOON". As well, need escalator going up. Widest variety you will find, excellent taste, a bit $$$ but who the fuck cares?

I hear ya, but the place I'm talking about is far from being a tourist trap. The dim sum there is EXCELLENT and the price is not that shabby! TRUST ME! Now if I can just get the name and the addy of the place . . . D?? cwm4.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

boobielogo2.jpg

i'll be sure to go by sometime this week. i was trying to think of where to go to dinner with a friend this week anyway. probably not today or tomorrow, as i'm currently dying. tongue.gif i'll post the info as soon as i get it. and at the same time, i'll report on how their regular menu (non-dim sum) is

------------------

rocks2.jpg got crack?

IM: schnobium