Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..."Out of the Darkness"....and into stardom! Thanks to all the movie dancers...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by exodust:

SLOW DOWN you guys!

SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

some of us are trying to convince ourselves that we're well rested so we can deal with the afternoon's work tongue.gif

cwm27.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

SLOW DOWN you guys!

SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

SPEAK SLOW! IF YOU WANT TO SPEAK LOUD GO OUTSIDE, YOU DISTURB FRONT ROOM!

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

SPEAK SLOW! IF YOU WANT TO SPEAK LOUD GO OUTSIDE, YOU DISTURB FRONT ROOM!

cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

it was kewl!

myrlin, ezdreamer, missincognito, and i got up (somewhat) well-rested this morning and laughed at everyone who drove back last night. hehe, sorry. we love you guys though. had a great time

thank you, ezdreamer, for everything

sorry to everyone daveraver and i ditched in getting food, but you guys said you didn't want anything so quit bitchin'. besides, it was daveraver who wanted to ditch you guys

furnace, thanks for the movie hookup and painkillers and getting to dance with you

brandie, it's great that you make fun of random people to their faces, only to find out later that it was keoki and his bf. brandie definitely has parts in the movie. will be kewl watching that on the silver screen

melichacha, i love the way you dance! so sexy

scottyskribz57, damn you're awesome with the strings

boa_boy, about time we met, you damn aussie. dance with you again soon

exodust, trippintrance64, always kewl. lextacy, great meeting

anyone i didn't mention, there's either a good, intentional reason, or you're just not very memorable. either way, too bad

hey, does anyone know HOW we would catch keoki's video? i doubt carson will be playing it on total request live

Hey Renee~

I just got the chills from your sig! you didn't tell me you were a dead head too!!!! I knew there was more to why I got such a good vibe from you!

"It's all a dream we dreamed one afternoon long ago"

So remember I told you that K said something really funny in that movie??? Well, he was watering his plants and talking about how "shamanistic" everything was. He actually used the term shamanistic. What a fruitloop!

Meli and Al~

I'll thank you first when I recieve my oscar...LOL

no seriously....you guys both rock, good people you are! Thank you so much for making that trek with me.....next time we'll bring some mangos to give the homeless people in NYC. LOL

Scottyscribz~

Thanks for the string usage....hehe...I do appreciate it. Next time I see ya I will have gone to Utopia and gotten you lots of them in funky colors!

Ahh...boaboy....by the end of the night I kicked ass on those strings! Don't make fun! cwm12.gif

You guys have created a monster!!!! cwm41.gif

Thank you so much Ezdreamer and Furnace if not for anything else then a kick ass night

------------------

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

Originally posted by lextacy:

You guys have created a monster

I thought I created the monster?????????

cwm6.gifcwm11.gifcwm1.gif

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

deanne11 coming soon to a dance floor near u wink.gif

lextacy oh I'm sure it was all good.....but remember u nearly poked my eye out with ur visor saying goodbye, who knows what u could do with some strings wink.gif

------------------

Hey Renee~

I just got the chills from your sig! you didn't tell me you were a dead head too!!!! I knew there was more to why I got such a good vibe from you!

"It's all a dream we dreamed one afternoon long ago"

So remember I told you that K said something really funny in that movie??? Well, he was watering his plants and talking about how "shamanistic" everything was. He actually used the term shamanistic. What a fruitloop!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the bomb!!! I had so much fun hanging with you, cant wait to chill again!!!

You better call me tonight about Bar B!!! It'll be a lot of fun.

OH and by the way - for you guys who don't have id's don't worry about it they aren't strict there, i'll be able to get you in!

------------------

"WAKE UP TO FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE THE EYES OF THE WORLD" - Grateful Dead

Ok you psychopaths.

Yes the little party was fun and since you all had such a good time, I wont mention any of the bad things....**grins**

And all you degenerates are welcome for.....glowtsticks, glow bobbies.....

Next time, give an old man a thanks!!!!

Sheesh.....Children always forget their elders.

On the flip side......for all those interested,...I DID give Keoki a lightshow...no bullshit.....LoL

They should filmed me blowing Scottie up with Vicks while he acted fucked up....it was perfect... smile.gif

And of course, a pleasure meeting all the new peeps out there....Ill be at Cream tonight

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Hope breeds life, lose your dreams and you'll die

thank you, myrlin! for the glow bobbies, for being a pillow, and for the consistently superficial promises of hot sex

oh yeah, and i was one of the ones who got pics, including the group ones, etc. everyone is going to have to keep reminding me about it, because i'm slow and never get around to anything. i still have undeveloped pics of myrlin and pikachu from the second time we ever hung out. maybe i'll post them sometime around S&D's fifth anniversary ;-)

Good time guys...

brandie- nice to finally meet you (you're a pisser dear!- Tell silent Bob it was nice meetin him as well! smile.gif

furnance- thank you so much for the aspirin- I love you!!!

great seing everyone else...

Connie I'm glad you weren't sleeping on the car ride back!! smile.gif

to my boys thank you for everything...next road trip to florida is what i say (then again I don't know if I'd be able to handle an 18 hour car ride with the both of you!) tongue.gif

uhhh. cwm24.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

AIM MissIncognito13

Originally posted by az-tec:

I thought I created the monster?????????

cwm6.gifcwm11.gifcwm1.gif

My B! I must give credit where credit is due!

cwm12.gif

Thanks ANDREW! L

------------------

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

My B! I must give credit where credit is due!

cwm12.gif

Thanks ANDREW! L

Yo Lex-

Give me acall tomorrow night about Howells......oh, and bring some Yamaguchi in for me smile.gifsmile.gif

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

Oi vai, I can't believe I forgot! Brandie will totally be the one on screen. They did like 3 circles around her while the actors from the movie were massaging her while she acted like she was really messed up.

Nice meeting those I haven't met yet. EZ...thanx for the tunes on the way back...you are our savior!

Chach: Good call on the hippityhop/dancehall. Good to see there are at least some hip hop headz on this board.

And I think we have a contest on our hands...Boa vs. theCHACH...who can jump higher? Perhaps we should have a "jump the Furnace" contest...round one...DING!

Lextacy: I'm blonde today too (blonde asian?) What was the ice cream about?

Exodust: What's the deal with Bar B? Where, when, how, and most importantly, who? cwm1.gif You know, now that we're stars and all, we can't be seen with just ANYBODY...

Myrlin: Sometimes, respect is unspoken. You can see it in the eyes. Grandaddy! cwm11.gif

Did anybody get a pic of us dancing, while the scene was going on?

------------------

furnace.gif

[This message has been edited by furnace (edited 03-16-2001).]

I Just Got the pictures back, out of 27 - 12 came out, I was looking through the negatives and I think they forgot to develop one, but it was a decent turnout. WE GOT THE GROUP SHOT. IT is a little foggy from the damn heat in that fucking place, but very nice. Some good pics, I'll post them as soon as possible!! I promise.

Ok, the deali with Bar B:

Anthony V, Iman, Jan Lo are Wicked Liquids, they do Orchid on Thursdays, Bar B on every other Friday and some other stuff They also did the Vessel last week (not sure if you saw that) And you all know CHARRAILS from the board a.k.a SIME he'll be making an appearence too. It's not the biggest bar OK, I'm not going to lie, it's real small, but it's a good place to chill with some good peeps (either taking it easy or a pre game) EVEN THOUGH THERE ISN"T MUCH ROOM TO DANCE-PEOPLE GET DOWN ANYWAY!!! good time.

------------------

"WAKE UP TO FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE THE EYES OF THE WORLD" - Grateful Dead

Originally posted by furnace:

Oi vai, I can't believe I forgot! Brandie will totally be the one on screen. They did like 3 circles around her while the actors from the movie were massaging her while she acted like she was really messed up.

Nice meeting those I haven't met yet. EZ...thanx for the tunes on the way back...you are our savior!

Chach: Good call on the hippityhop/dancehall. Good to see there are at least some hip hop headz on this board.

And I think we have a contest on our hands...Boa vs. theCHACH...who can jump higher? Perhaps we should have a "jump the Furnace" contest...round one...DING!

Lextacy: I'm blonde today too (blonde asian?) What was the ice cream about?

Exodust: What's the deal with Bar B? Where, when, how, and most importantly, who? cwm1.gif You know, now that we're stars and all, we can't be seen with just ANYBODY...

Myrlin: Sometimes, respect is unspoken. You can see it in the eyes. Grandaddy! cwm11.gif

Did anybody get a pic of us dancing, while the scene was going on?

Furnace I definitely was getting higher than Cuban B...it's the Boa B Boots (there are African countries smaller than my boots) wink.gif

Cuban B could definitely get lower wink.gif

so you're blonde as well, maybe ur new nick anme cold be Blonde Asian B?

------------------

I Just Got the pictures back, out of 27 - 12 came out, I was looking through the negatives and I think they forgot to develop one, but it was a decent turnout. WE GOT THE GROUP SHOT. IT is a little foggy from the damn heat in that fucking place, but very nice. Some good pics, I'll post them as soon as possible!! I promise.

Anthony V, Iman, Jan Lo are Wicked Liquids, they do Orchid on Thursdays, Bar B on every other Friday and some other stuff They also did the Vessel last week (not sure if you saw that) And you all know CHARRAILS from the board a.k.a SIME he'll be making an appearence too. It's not the biggest bar OK, I'm not going to lie, it's real small, but it's a good place to chill with some good peeps (either taking it easy or a pre game) EVEN THOUGH THERE ISN"T MUCH ROOM TO DANCE-PEOPLE GET DOWN ANYWAY!!! good time.

Awesome!

aight who amongst the Liberty B Ravers is gonna scan the pics in...who has the technology lol

cwm13.gif

------------------

Originally posted by cathyo:

What kind of movie is it for? Is it like an independent film type thing or a movie movie or what??

Hey Cath...here's the long and short of it:

Couple weeks ago at Digweed's GU019 release party, some dude asked my friend and I to dance in a movie. After being excited, some people told me to check it out to make sure it was on the up and up. So I made some calls and yes it was. Unfortunately, the shooting was scheduled for when I was away in Amsterdam last week, so I was going to have to miss it, so I asked EZDreamer to go in my stead. In the meantime, I convinced the movie people to let me bring more than people...I posted this a while ago (Feb 20something). It turns out, cuz of the snow (or hype of snow) and flight delays, the shooting was moved to last night, and I got back from Amsterdam Wed night...woohoo!

Back to the movie:

It is a low-budget/no-budget movie (1-5 million)...EZDreamer knows more about this stuff. It is being shot and produced by Guardian Entertainment, and distributed by Trimark Pictures / Lionsgate Films. It is called "Out of the Darkness" and will be in theaters in August.

It is also a landmark movie, since it is the first movie to be shot completely in High Definition 35 mm. Again, EZDreamer probably knows more about this. Basically, this is sorta like HDTV, but for 35 mm. George Lucas is filming part of Episode 2 in this stuff.

So, definitely, I'll post more details as soon as I find out. Hopefully we'll make the credits.

------------------

furnace.gif

Meli and Al~

next time we'll bring some mangos to give the homeless people in NYC. LOL

BANKROOOOOOOL? BANKROOOOOOLLLLL? C'MON WHIP IT OUT! SHOW IT TO 'ER!

bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

12...I only took 3...can you make some doubles? That would be great!

Ok Bar B...ya covered the who...what about the where and the when? I think a visit would be appropriate for us B's.

Boa B...as for getting lower...judging by her grin, I think Cuban B was pretty happy about how low you got on her...we'll have to reference those last couple pics to see for sure...

cwm1.gif

------------------

furnace.gif

[This message has been edited by furnace (edited 03-16-2001).]

Originally posted by deanna11:

thank you, myrlin! for the glow bobbies, for being a pillow, and for the consistently superficial promises of hot sex

because i'm slow and never get around to anything. i still have undeveloped pics of myrlin and pikachu from the second time we ever hung out

Haha, no problemo, my pleasure. I have pics of everyone too, ill drop them off 2morrow for development....

Yeah and she is lazy, hehe...I want that pic!

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Hope breeds life, lose your dreams and you'll die